Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Assorted Art Thread

Luuuuuuna!

Suppose I should make a thread for my stuff that I've done.

Start it off with these; two versions of the same drawing, done in different programs with different methods:

1) Done in SAI in a few hours; It looks alright, I guess.. I was trying not to be so picky that I'd never finish it (as has happened before). I honestly don't like it.

Posted Image

2) Did this later the same day in GIMP. I like the style a lot better, and personally, I think it looks much nicer. (Sorry, it's big.) (EDIT: Added some shading and added the eyes to this one; looks nicer now :3)

Posted Image

So, my question for you guys is, which do you like better, and why?

Any criticism/comments/ideas/suggestions are welcome and encouraged. (Seriously, I could use some ideas for using SAI a bit better...)

EDIT: Updated #2!

Other drawings are on here:http://lithiumluna.deviantart.com/

Feel free to leave comments here or on there for any piece on there, and for the love of Luna, please give me suggestions for doing this better! :D

More drawings/stuff will likely be added later

Edited by Luuuuuuna!
  • Brohoof 1

Great job! I like the first one better actually. It looks more artistic and original to me since it's done with brush strokes instead of bezier curves. Also, I love seeing those beautiful red eyes. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, the more artistic brush stroke style is what I was going for on the first one, but I don't think I made it look as good as I wanted it to. I'll probably add the red eyes to the second one as well, maybe add a little bit of shading on both.

And the second one has been updated :3

Edited by Luuuuuuna!