Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Derpy Hooves tattoo :)

Rhombus

Hello everyone :) just wanted to share my derpy hooves tattoo, I am absolutely in love with her.

The original image is by Stepandy.deviantart.com and the artist is local.

Hope you enjoy it :)

The image is right after finishing

post-13112-0-38987900-1361722087_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 37

O_O That....is.....awesome! How can you survive having such adorableness on your arm?

Actually, that is a good defense tactic. Someone tries to mug you, show them that, boom, diabeetus.

I am getting off track. Seriously though, it looks great. Incredibly cute as well. :)

• Brohoof 12

O_O That....is.....awesome! How can you survive having such adorableness on your arm?

Actually, that is a good defense tactic. Someone tries to mug you, show them that, boom, diabeetus.

I am getting off track. Seriously though, it looks great. Incredibly cute as well. :)

Thank you! <3 I was so excited watching my artist do it because he got the eyes perfect and I was so worried about that.

I am glad you like it! I keep staring at her because she is just so cute :D

• Brohoof 2

That's just... Wow. That's awesome!  :wub: She looks so adorable. Normally I'm not really a fan of colored tattoos, but for this one it looks amazing.

Thank you! I am all about the color myself I have a sleeve in color I am working on.

I love her to death, her expression is killing me as we speak! :D

I love it! I just don't think I could do something like that though. No matter how adorable she is, she is now on your skin.

FOREVER.

But besides that, love it!

It is so miniscule to what I have, I am all for things I love at any given time I will never regret any of my ink :) I understand where you are coming from though because a lot of people do these things on a whim and are like, oh noes.

I am glad you love it though!

ERMAGERDTHATISHSOFWEAKINGADOOWABLEIMHAVINGAHEARTATTACKAAAAAAHHHHDED! Seriously though, that has to be one of the most freaking cutest things I have ever seen in the net. How can you have that on your arm and not die of cuteness? :o :O :o

Edited by EpicMuffinTime

ERMAGERDTHATISHSOFWEAKINGADOOWABLEIMHAVINGAHEARTATTACKAAAAAAHHHHDED! Seriously though, that has to be one of the most freaking cutest things I have ever seen in the net. How can you have that on your arm and not die of cuteness? :o :o :o

I die of cuteness everytime I look at it! :D Thank you for the <3 Stepandy really created some cute pony chibi art I also want to get the pinkie pie from the set and possibly the fluttershy.

Really awesome tatoo OP! How does it feel giving everyone you meet Diabetes from too much adorableness? That tattoo is truly amazing!

Why thank you! I just got it yesterday so I need to continue spreading the Diabeetus. It really came out in pure cuteness and I couldn't be happier with it. I will be the coolest grandma ever as well :D

Why thank you! I just got it yesterday so I need to continue spreading the Diabeetus. It really came out in pure cuteness and I couldn't be happier with it. I will be the coolest grandma ever as well :D

True that. Is there a coolest anything this forum doesn't have? I've seen a coolest mom, a coolest dad, and now there is a coolest grandma on these forums.

• Brohoof 1

True that. Is there a coolest anything this forum doesn't have? I've seen a coolest mom, a coolest dad, and now there is a coolest grandma on these forums.

I'm not a grandma yet bahaha, someday though, gotta get married and have kids first :| frightnening thought though, I am still a child at heart.

That's so awesome and adorable! It's awesomorable! I personally couldn't have something like that on me permanently, but it still  looks really good.

Thank you :) I understand that sentiment, but I couldn't be happier with the job my artist did. I am already partially covered and I am working on my sleeve of things I love and will love for my life. This is a part of my life and I want to remember it :D

Wow this tattoo is so cool I want one! Right now! Where do you get them from they are so cool I bet it makes you look totally rebel!

Just saw this. Rebel? I dunno about that bahaha, I just love me some ink and color. I appreciate your comment though I am glad you like her :D

Alright, retarded question: Is it a real tat?

It does look really cool, and the fact that it's Derpy makes it even better. :wub: I like it.

It is very real :D

Got it yesterday my artist did a great job and I am very pleased with the outcome. They should make temporary tattoos out of these images though!

• Brohoof 2

It's...so...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE omgomgomgomg damn that is one cute Derpy!

Nice drawing too. I like Derpy because of the simplicity of her colors. That sure is a good reason to be happy :D

I agree that the simplicity really adds to the appeal of it. I love the simple flat colors and the pure cute love of it :) Thank you I am glad you enjoy it :D

Thank you everyone for your feedback on the ink :D I want to give credit where credit is due and check out the original artist of the chibi ponies that inspired my tattoo :)

Here is the original image by Stepandy.deviantart.com

chibi_my_little_pony_by_stepandy-d5jouki

• Brohoof 2

that would be adorable on my shoulder blade.... <3

or a rainbow dash tramp stamp, complete with rainbow trail squiggle... x3

i want a tattoo now... :P

<3 bahaha tramps stamps. I love them all ;~; I want Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy...maybe all of them I love them all so much <3 cutiesssss

That is an awesome tattoo.  Now she will be on your skin forever.  I couldn't do that.  (low pain tolerance)  The artist did a very nice job.

<3 I love tattoos I have a ton this is the smallest one I actually have now. I am a needle-phobe myself, and I am glad you like his work! He does good stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Dude!!!  This tattoo... it's... it's all kinds of win!  It's just so... so... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   Wow, just wow dude, kudos man, you just officially became 20%... no, scratch that, 200% cooler!  I'd say that at least warrants a victory muffin!

derpy_loves_muffin_by_arokip-d596hc9.png

• Brohoof 1