Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ill draw your oc

Fanglore

hey im looking to do some others oc's if your interested. i cant promise a full background or anything like that. well its more about how much i like the oc's and how interested i am in them. i am sorry though. i have other things im working on so i think im only gonna do a few. like five or six  i cant say ill do more then that.

ps if you really want me to do your oc try to get me interested in it

Hello, I would like for you to draw my OC Asteria. The link to her profile page can be found down in my signature. Perhaps reading it will interest you. There is also a reference picture there as well.

Hey... How about you do my OC? The link to a image is in my signature.

Shade Bluewind, she's a pony and a changeling, you can draw what ever forum you like!

( tho I'd really like the changeling forum done more than the pony forum.)

I'd love to see you do my OC.  Their name is Double Chris, and it's a two-headed (siamese?) pony.  One side is a pegasus (maybe with only one wing, I haven't really decided for sure), and the other is a unicorn.  I also haven't decided on a cutie mark yet, though each side would have it's own cutie mark.  You can see them in my avatar, or a bigger pic here

Well if your drawing OC's maybe you could give my mine a shot I've never even seen him drawn before. his name Silver Storm, he's a Pegasus and well silver and his mane/tail are black and purple. he has a black cloud with two purple lighting strikes as a cutie mark.   

Well, seems fun! If you could draw my OC SkyeRibbon, that would rock! You don't have to get to it right away, but if you can, her page is the first link labeled "Skyeribbon" In my signature.

Thanks!

Do anything you want with her, the only thing i ask is that you leave the ribbons in her tail and mane. Also, her cutie mark is a pair of scissors point down with a bow in the middle

Hello, I would like for you to draw my OC Asteria. The link to her profile page can be found down in my signature. Perhaps reading it will interest you. There is also a reference picture there as well.

here you go sorry it took so long i keep getting distracted and am not able tow work on ponies as much as i would like.

well here you go i hope you like it.

post-11568-0-05322600-1362807530_thumb.jpg

here you go sorry it took so long i keep getting distracted and am not able tow work on ponies as much as i would like.

well here you go i hope you like it.

Thank you so very much. It looks absolutely beautiful. It truly captures so much emotion. And I especially love how you've included a sleeping Lapis Lazuli.

Thank you so very much. It looks absolutely beautiful. It truly captures so much emotion. And I especially love how you've included a sleeping Lapis Lazuli.

no problem. i wasn't entirely sure how i was gonna go about drawing this idea but im glade it turned out good and that you like it