Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I have two favorite foods, and the one I like more depends on what I'm in the mood for:

-Crepes: Especially the ones with berries. I love them much more than pancakes, since they're so light and soft, and they just have a really good flavor to them.

-Caprese Salad: I love the tangy tomatoes and the fresh mozzerella, along with the flavorful basil and the sweet balsamic vinaigrette... everything blends so well together.

Whenever I visit my parents, my mother always cooks Korean style beef tri-tips served with oi (cucumber) kimchi and steamed white rice. It's an incredibly simple dish, but it is my absolute favorite thing to eat. I've tried to replicate the dish on my own numerous times, but I can never get the marinade quite right.

Y87OGYZ.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I gotta love me some Curry. All kinds of Curry! Indian, Chinese, etc. But my most favorite kind of Curry has to be nice Japanese Curry Rice. There's just something about how they make it make's me feel amazing! I also make a mean pot of it as well. ;)

ryusei-japanese-curry.jpeg

i love spaghetti bolognese (however you spell it). beef brisket and pulled pork combined in a sandwich is quite orgasmic. i quite like some spicy foods like enchiladas. something i dont really enjoy but do anyway is eat jalapenos (sometimes i wanna lose my tastebuds) but i have to down about a pint of milk.  

-Pizza

-Cheeseburgers

-Chinese food (Orange chicken, Noodles, and Rangoons)

-Nachos

-Quesadillas (with steak)

-Burritos

-Bacon and eggs

-Macaroni (Shells preferably)

-Potatoes (in form of Hashbrowns, fries, chips, etc.)

-French bread with butter

-Pretty much any fruit you can think of

Heck, I am a fan of anything that Is Mexican, Italian, Greek, Chinese, and Japanese

I haven't tried sushi before but it looks delicious.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

yeah, i remember my mom making them when i was 8 years old and i didn't like them, they were too soft for me.

Those are platanos... different things. Tostones are more solid.