A bit of flesh, just an inch
Baking these treats is such a cinch
Add a teaspoon of intestine
Add a little more, and you count to four
And you never get a fillin’
Of cupcakes! So sweet and tasty
Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty
Cupcakes! Cupcakes cupcakes CUPCAKES!!!

I'm getting hungry now.  I suppose it's partly my fault for clicking on this topic anyway.

I am practicably sick of asian foods now.  It's pretty much what I eat because I am half-asian.  So.... I guess I like burgers, sweets amd jelly.  I am an extremely picky person and I find something wrong with almost everything.  Especially fish and sea-food.

My favorite food would be any variation of a pot sticker. I love those little dumplings because they are usually HUGE and they come with a sweet sauce in most variations. Otherwise my favorite is the entire asian food pallete.

Edited by XrosOver

I'm actually very fond of white rice and sardines! ^^ Not entirely certain why but it's always been a really delicious if not slightly odd combo for me.

As far as sweets go, I simply adore cinnamon buns/rolls!

I will eat pizza sometimes i will eat pizza every day (i live in new york and its the only food thats available here)

if i ever lived somewhere outside of new york and i couldnt get new york pizza, i would move back to new york for new york pizza

no, its not the same anywhere else. no dominos and pizza hut isnt real pizza

listen up if youre eating pizza right now and you're not a new yorker, its not pizza its basically just a ritz crackers with ketchup and velveeta on top

• 3 weeks later...

Red meat. To go into any more detail than that would be like picking my favorite of my children (if I had children). I especially like to go for gamier or more exotic meets like venison, but at the same time it's hard to beat a good steak. Really, I'll eat anything that used to have a pulse.

I remember a few years ago when I used to love pancakes. It sounds silly when I look back at it now. Though, they're still my favorite, whether it's only a breakfast food or not.

Edited by Kuma

Hmmm...I'll eat pretty much anything except seafood. One of my favourites, though, is my mother's chili recipe, which actually tastes better if you let it sit for a day or two in the fridge, which is usually what ends up happening.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be smoked salmon. I'm a sucker for salmon - it's got the taste of the sea and physique of seafood, but the rich fluffy tang of served-on-a-plate food. Tell you what, a smoked salmon, Philadelphia cream cheese, and shredded lettuce sandwich - that's my favourite lunch no doubt.

• Brohoof 1

Favorit food... what a very difficult topic. If I had to pick, it would have to be fish. I absolutely love, love, love fish :wub:. I can eat it steamed, baked, fried, any way you name it (even raw... in Sushi). From cod, to salmon, to halibut, give me a fish and I won't complain. 

TACOS IS THE BESTEST FOOD IN DA WHOLE UNIVERSE, I like Thai, Chinese, Sushi, Italian and that stuff too.

post-10016-0-59677600-1360186738.jpg

post-10016-0-35434300-1360186723_thumb.jpg

post-10016-0-11718600-1360186701.jpg

I. LOVE. TACOS. My OC's cutie mark is even a taco!

But... I could live off of ramen, too. That stuff is good!

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite food is unagi sushi. The fish is not only cooked but the sauce they put on it is REALLY

good. I also love it when they use unagi in dragon roll.

I have other favs too, but I love eel sushi :3

Alfredo Pasta. :3 Really good stuff. For desert, Cheesecake is good. ^w^ Sorry. I like the good, expensive stuff even though I can't afford it myself sometimes. 

My favorite food is unagi sushi. The fish is not only cooked but the sauce they put on it is REALLY

good. I also love it when they use unagi in dragon roll.

I have other favs too, but I love eel sushi :3

Sushi is great. D: <3 I love it. I like California rolls even though they're kinda mainstream xD I like the futomaki and Tuna rolls as well. :3