Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

Freshly made bread is my greatest weakness. I don't think there is any scent in the world as mouth watering as the smell of bread straight out of the oven.

Kielbasa is my second favourite because of all the delicious garlic that's in it. Eggs come in third because of their versatility, the question "How would you like your eggs" could be answered in so many ways!

Edited by Celtore

I'm supposed to write a hundred characters?

Oh well, my favorite food is probably sushi. I just can't get enough of that stuff. However, during these summer holidays I had nothing else so I'm not looking forward to sushi anytime soon.

So for the moment I'll just go with Knödel. (both Kartoffel and Semmel)

Posted Image

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion
  • Brohoof 1

Tacos!!!

The problem is that no one in my family knows how to make a good taco. And we never go to restaurants or anything. It really sucks because I'm always having taco cravings and everyone just ignores me. :angry:

Meat, pasta and fruits in all forms!! :wub: I don't like veggies tho... been trying to get myself to eat more. Now I can eat potato, corn, mushrooms, carrots, onions, lettuce, cauliflower, beans and cucumber. (Sorry it just makes me feel good to see how much vegetables I'm able to eat already. :P )

My favorite is.. hm. Pasta with cottage cheese, roast duck, spaghetti, rice, pizza with corn and mushroom, etc etc etc.

I'm so lucky that no matter how much I eat I never gain any weight LOL. :D

Mine would probably be either pulled pork on a homemade bun or a homemade pizza ( I don't mean I personally cook it as that would more than likely be considered a health hazard).

I like Chinese food, American food, food food, just saying I am below 100 lbs. for people who are imagining me as a fat American who's modo is "a whopper a day keeps me from eating my freaking arm off" are wrong so… yeah

I don't know if (and if so, what) I've posted in this topic before, but I will post now either way.

Right now it's probably sliced beef brisket with fries from Rib Crib. I don't get to have it much, but when I do it is the best!

Edited by Envy

plain rice with some fish sauce added for flavor. and also steak, a variety of candies and junkfood (i love candies that wonka makes), rice pudding, strawberries and kiwis and junk. oh yeah and mochi!! and those dry seaweed snacks you can get from henry's.

Edited by Silver Bells

1 chilly dog

2 chilly

3 hot dog

4 chilly natchos

5 natchos

6 bacon and cheddar chilly burger

7 bacon and cheddar burger

8 chilly fries

9 poutien

10 Thai

Over all... I like chilly dogs!

And chilly!

favorite food?  apples and pears. anything pretty much fruit related I love. and on occasion  I love Japanese food. especially sushi.  but it has to be good sushi.  and trust me when I say i've had some not so great sushi before.

Ahpples are the best food in the whole world! Boy lemme tell ya, I sure do love ahpples! But seriously, I don't honestly hate any particular foods, as long as they aren't too sweet, they are good.Posted Image

I personaly love the Italian Cousine :wub:(Pizza, Spagethi) It would be wrong to call the Italian kitchen being only pizza and spagethi tho :P

I love Chinese foods, i drink mainly water. :lol:

You just have to love the awsome taste of a large, fat and filled to the brim sub sandwich with lots of filling, preferably salami and cheese.

Agreed, now you also need pickles and some chocolate drink and you're good to go. Though the best food ever is potatoes, bacon, chanterelles and lots of butter. Made by my grandma.

It can't get any better than this guys.

For me, it's either bacon cheeseburgers or steak.  I usually have a bacon cheeseburger every week or two, and steak is for special occasions, like Christmas or a birthday.

I am starting to develop a liking towards rice meals now because that is basically what I have almost everyday

Oh, and Beef Jerky is pretty good as well :3

Mmm, beeef :9