Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

Yeah, in Sweden we eat strange food.

You mean surströmming? that's so nasty. It's just plain awful. I rather have some meatballs,mashed potatoes,lingonberry jam and gravy

i think my favorite food is... chili cheese fries. they are way better than lunchables. (my friend got food poison from those.)

<33333333!!!!!!!!!

ppppppppiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in soarin voice)

• Brohoof 1

You mean surströmming? that's so nasty. It's just plain awful. I rather have some meatballs,mashed potatoes,lingonberry jam and gravy

We eat rotten fish, reindeer hearts, pig hooves, bull tounge and brains from sheeps.

So yeah, where I live, we eat strange food. It's a forever alone-village called Tvärålund ;_;

COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

(edited)

I'll list my top three since, as they say, I live to eat instead of eating to live!

1. Gnocci

Posted Image

This is basically a spherical pasta made with either ricotta cheese or potatoes in the center of it.

2. Carrot Cake

Posted Image

Self-explanatory for most people, but if you don't know; Carrots, raisins, and other nutritious ingredients baked in a cake and iced with cream cheese frosting. Delicious!

3. Mellow Mushroom Pizza

Posted Image

Source: Eat It Atlanta

I'll take Mellow Mushroom pizza any day, especially with anchovies! Their crust is incredible and their sauce awesome.

If I have any three of those, I know my day is going well! ^_^

Edited by TheEngineer

Snackwise, those whole grain Goldfish crackers are just too good. I eat too much of them, I swear. D:

Beyond that I really can't say. My tastes 'change'. Like they go through phases. I suppose that's natural, especially when you eat as repetitively as I do. However, right now I don't have anything I particularly love. Perhaps I'll just have to say a perfectly done cheese pizza. Especially the Ken's style from Mazzio's. But I think Mazzio's only exist in my state, or in and around it so I doubt anybody knows what I'm talking about. lol

(edited)

I'd prefer a lot of things that would come from breakfast like potatos, eggs, and bacon.

Though I really love french fries, even thought they're not French and are Belgian.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

EW. JAG HATAR SU.. Jag menar.. I HATE SURSTRÖMMING. EW.

Swedish meatballs FTW

We eat rotten fish, reindeer hearts, pig hooves, bull tounge and brains from sheeps.

So yeah, where I live, we eat strange food. It's a forever alone-village called Tvärålund ;_;

lol jag läste "Särålund" LMFAO XD

(lol I read "Särålund" LMFAO XD)

Anyways, this is the best food in the world:

Posted Image

Nah.

I love "Porterstek" idk the english name.

EW. JAG HATAR SU.. Jag menar.. I HATE SURSTRÖMMING. EW.

Swedish meatballs FTW

lol jag läste "Särålund" LMFAO XD

(lol I read "Särålund" LMFAO XD)

Anyways, this is the best food in the world:

Nah.

I love "Porterstek" idk the english name.

I was in Sweden in June, I bought me some Mama Scan meatballs from ICA. They are the best, and I really miss Sibylla too.

I was in Sweden in June, I bought me some Mama Scan meatballs from ICA. They are the best, and I really miss Sibylla too.

Hahah! Swedes and our meatballs! ULLARED + ICA + MEATBALLS + IKEA = Sweden. Nah not really but that's sweden in a nutshell.

• 1 month later...

nachos, tacos, burritos, taquitos, pizza, carbonara, sushi, onigiri, fried rice, adobo, Alabama chicken, lemon grass chicken, mi goreng, paella, burgers, kebabs, beer battered fish, waffles, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, gummy bears, jelly snakes, creme brulee, lamingtons, custard, cookies, cheese and crackers, lamb cutlets, mashed pumpkin, sausages, oatmeal, cereal, churros, orange and poppy seed cake, brownies, chocolate mud cake, trifle, choc mint ice cream, ginger snaps, scotch fingers, jelly filled donuts, Lebanese bread, buttered corn, cow stomach, ox tail, fish eggs, salmon, cream of mushroom soup, pancakes, french toast, strawberries, apples, watermelon, oranges, grapes, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, mangoes, passion fruit, figs, eggs benedict, pastizzi, spring rolls, mochi, tempura, apple pie, apple crumble, apple turnovers, peaches, pavlova, ramen, marshmallows, smores and ham marinated in pineapple juice

• Brohoof 1

Mmmmm...it would have to be either tacos or seafood, though I hate shrimp tacos or any type of tacos with seafood. Give me a carnitas street taco with a fillet of salmon and I'm good to go :)

Mmmmm...it would have to be either tacos or seafood, though I hate shrimp tacos or any type of tacos with seafood. Give me a carnitas street taco with a fillet of salmon and I'm good to go :)

Never seen any taco stands around my area. Then again, I'd have second thoughts of eating a taco if it was on the street.

Also I like on the east coast coastal area yet there really isn't that many places that use seafood in their cuisine. Funny ain't it?

Never seen any taco stands around my area. Then again, I'd have second thoughts of eating a taco if it was on the street.

Also I like on the east coast coastal area yet there really isn't that many places that use seafood in their cuisine. Funny ain't it?

Haha, street tacos are usually tacos on corn tortillas and have some sort of spicy seasoning to it (or at least that's what they're called where I'm from) :P

Posted Image

I live in Dallas, and surprisingly we have a lot of small seafood and fish shacks that you think would be on a pier or boardwalk, and not a large city 5 hours away from the Gulf.