Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

My favorite food is my homemade nachos! I take a lasangia glass dish and put ground beef in the bottom, on top of that I pu a layer of salsa and various spices. I then put a cheese coating over the salsa, and then cook it all together for 10 minutes, i then use it as a dip and it tastes sooooooooooooooo good! ^.^

• Brohoof 1

I looooveeeee pasta. And pizza. And mashed potatoes. And mushrooms. And soups. And sugar. And everything. I just love to eat.. And eat.. And eat.  

I think I'm gonna implode one day.

Udon. Udon all the way. Like Crona said an eternity ago, Asian food is the best. I've always, always liked it, especially the (here comes an unpopular opinion) tofu.

Edited by тwιℓιgнт ѕραякℓє
  • Brohoof 1

I have a huge love for Asian food img-1375356-1-biggrin.png at a certain thai restaurant i always order the bun combo. it basically comes with rice noodles, chopped up egg rolls, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, beef, shrimp, lettuce/cabbage, and i drown it in fish oil. its my favorite Asian dish <3 if i don't get that, i get an order of spring rolls and taro flavored bubble tea w/ tapioca pearls <3 <3 <3 oh god I'm making myself hungry

i also love Italian foods, and i love the crab meat alfredo from red lobster.

edit: wow, so many people here chose asian food. its cause them asians have some mighty fine cuisine ;)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite meal has always been mashed potatoes and gravy with steak. Fried chicken is close in second. Lately because of my pregnancy cravings I've been eating a lot of things with honey mustard (chicken, perogies, potato wedges, fries) and I also have the stereotypical craving for pickles. Japanese and Italian food are really good too. My favorite dessert will always be cake though. ^-^

I actually just got a new craving - deep fried shitake mushrooms. After reading some posts regarding Japanese food, I got reminded of this meal I had at a Japanese restaurant. I haven't been giving into all of my cravings due to them being so unhealthy but those mushrooms were sooooo good. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

Edited by WarGrowlmon1990

Chocwutt img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Wiff stwaawbewwy fiwwing. derpy_emoticon2.png

It is weely, weely, weeeeeellllyyyyy yummy! 

Yeah, this is getting annoying to type. :P 

So yeah, mine would be chocolate with filling. 

Has anypony tried it with pineapple filling? It's really good! :D

Seafood, salmon being my top choice. I pretty much always eat salmon when I go out to a restaurant. Tilapia is my second favorite fish to eat. Shellfish is also pretty delicious.  

• 2 weeks later...

Cookies. Definitely cookies. And possibly Nutella. For non-dessert foods, I enjoy sushi! Sushi is a delicious food. I also enjoy fruits. Like mangos! And kiwis.

My favorite... is spaghetti. And nobody can change that. Spaghetti has been my favorite ever since I first ate it. It's best homemade, like most foods. Probably next in line is steak. Mmm.... medium rare. But steak is nothing compared to the great spaghetti.

• Brohoof 1

Mine is pizza. There is a shop near my work that makes all sorts of amazing creations. They have everything from the classics like pepperoni and cheese to buffalo chicken with giant pieces of chicken on and ziti pizza with pieces of penne pastsa on it to tortellini petso pizza with pieces of tortellini on it, so good!

2nd favorite = sushi, all kinds.

Spaghetti Bolognaise.

Ice cream.

Butter Chicken

They're my favourite foods. Always love them, and probably always will. Nothing can ever beat them ^^

• Brohoof 1

Oooooo...fooooddddd... hmmm. I'd have to say...ZITA!!!! It's this really good pasta dish with those little twirly noodles adn cheese and pepperoni!!!! SOOO GOOODD. wub.png

(edited)

Heroin, Heroin is all I need for sustenance.

I'd probably say that my favorite food is spaghetti, or pretty much just pasta of any sort.

Edited by Pathogen
  • Brohoof 1

Banana Butterscotch Pudding. Nuff said.

Just to get myself past the character limit, I'll say that Banoffee Pie is a distant second on the desert list. I'm not quite sure what my chart is for mains courses though. I like a Bacon&Cheese Burger (from down the pub, not McD's), Fish&Chips and Gammon, Egg&Chips, but I can't make up my mind on which of the three is my favourite.

Well, I like Double Bacon Cheeseburger flavoured pizza. tongue.png

Also chocolate is pretty good too, as long as it's white chocolate. smile.png

Heck yeah!

My favorite foods involve dairy products, grain products, and meat products. Let me say one that everyone likes best: pizza.

Not sure if any of you have had Firehouse, but in all seriousness, It tastes like something Jesus would order at Subway. My favorite home made food is a Filet cooked on a Big Green Egg (it's a grill)

Mmmhhmmmm.... SUSHI

Yummy yum yum! Super delicious flavor packed in one convenient roll! How much more perfect can it get! My personal favorite is the California Roll cuz, who doesn't love crab meat? (That was a rhetorical question BTW) laugh.png

Clam chowder is pretty bomb. I've always been a soup guy, so yeah. I also like burritos a lot. I'd say it's a tie between those 2 foods for me. mmmm delicious

(edited)

After giving this question much thought, my favorite food would have to be galbi served with oi kimchi and rice. Galbi is a grilled dish from Korea, generally made with beef ribs marinated in garlic, soy sauce, and sugar. 

tumblr_lrmtk3c1GE1qj1tuao1_1280.jpg

Edited by ShinySneasel
  • Brohoof 1

I love good steak, only good cuts are so expensive. Also I prefer my steak lean, and it seems like all the steak connoisseurs like cuts that have a lot of marbleized fat. Personally, I find the texture of fat gag-worthy, and the last thing I want to do when I eat meat is pick things out of my teeth. That being said though, the odd bit of great steak I have every so often is amazing; it's a truly wonderful experience.

Wow. This is the hardest question to answer on the spot. I think I like desserts in general, but my favorite would be a buttercream mint.

Those are like really rare delicacies to me.