Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

Tacos and Raviolli I absolutely love. However, any kind of leftover noodles I cannot eat. They just fast horrible when they're reheated in my opinion. Tacos, however, I could eat for the rest of my life.

It's... it's good in curries?

UFq2sXC.jpg

Anything that is good in curry is good in my book. I have an unhealthy obsession with the stuff, particularly Thai yellow curry - best stuff ever, it is. Particularly when prepared super ultra spicy hot.  :wub:

I agree right here. I've always been a curry fan, especially of the spicy stuff. The one I make is usually with chick peas and the yellow Thai curry sauce, and it's really, really good.

There's loads of recipes online; I'm sure you can find something you like. :3

I love chocolate. So. Damn. Much. It makes the world, no, universe, twenty percent cooler. Could you imagine a world without chocolate.?Of course not. It's awful, just awful, to even think about. Without chocolate, we wouldn't have classics like WIlly Wonka's Chocolate Factory, or some other crappy movie based around chocolate. We wouldn't have terrible excuses for Valentine's Day gifts or ways to make ourselves chubbier than that kid in that crappy movie I was talking about. We wouldn't even have bucking oreos! Point is, chocolate is amazing. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD CHOCOLATE!

My favorite food is mákos guba, which is the most delicious food in the whole world.If you didn't know, it is a poppy seed flavoured dish with vanilla custard...Yummie!

Anyway,I've heard stories that the French doesn't eat poppy seed since it is the source of the opiums.But it is the same in America?Asia?

I have so many favorite foods.

My GF introduced me to homemade mac and cheese with hamburger added to it.

and she makes a killer peach pie-not the kind you get at the stores...no the peaches melt in your mouth....I die for that.

Her mother liked to cook from scratch and she picked all the skillz...but its just a hobby for her.

I however can grill killer steaks! to order. As soon as it warms up, I'll start cooking for her soon. and I want to experiment with other animal flesh tossed upon my grill of manliness.

I make a salad just for her. Its a veggie salad with no lettuce at all. Crisp cold veggies, on a bed of either fresh spinach or alfalfa sprouts. Drench in fattening ranch dressing and wala, one happy girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

But loading the potato down with all of that stuff makes it unhealthy. You should stick to chives and copious amounts of course ground black pepper like I do. smile.png

Potatoes are wonderful things all around. Mashed, fried, roasted, scalloped, hash browned, etc. So many ways and they're all delicious. o3o

Health is for sissies.

I load my potatoes with butter, black pepper, salt, and I usually eat them fried or mashed. 

Healthiness is for the weak.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... there are too many foods I love to pick out one in particular, so I'll list a few:

-Blackened chicken pasta

-Fettuccine Alfredo

-Pizza

-Beef Stroganoff

-Cheesecake

-Tomato bisque

-Turkey

-Beef brisket

-Cod

-Rib-eye steak

-Caesar salad

-Chicken parmesan

-Chicken noodle soup

I love cooking as well, though I really haven't cooked all the much though. Still, it's a very fun thing to do, being a culinary alchemist and all. :derp:

Chicken vindaloo, with basmati rice and naan.  So immensely spicy that it takes the paint off the walls.  Like, seriously, if I can still feel my tongue, you didn't make it hot enough.

That sounds Indian. I've never had any real Indian food, but it seems interesting enough to try. I've heard that a lot of curry is involved, and I do like hot things.

Alright, real talk. A lot of you are bringin' up pizza in here. That's cool, that's cool.

But let me tell ya something. Put your plates down. Sit up, and pay attention, because shit is about to get real.

real-pizza.jpg

Are you seeing this? Stick with me here. See that golden-brown crust? That dripping, gooey, perfectly baked cheese? That thin shape? Mmm, because you know what they say - less is more~

This cheesy, delectable goddess of cuisine right here? Straight outta New York baby. Forget west coast, this is f*ck the rest coast, because this pizza is as real as it gets.

• Brohoof 1

Sushi is my favorite food it's to delicious i don't know why maybe because i like japan or something? xD

and second reason, it has so many different  kind of sushi i can't choose happy.png

post-14350-0-11118500-1365086311_thumb.jpg

Pork/Chicken Egg Rolls is probably my favorite food of ALL TIME. Especially when its homemade. Well I'm part filipino so I guess thats why. Other than that, foods I eat often are pizza(preferably from a local pizzeria notmone of those production garbage like pizza hut), chicken wings, sweet potato fries, and chicken quesadilla.

Personally, my favourite food would probably be either Peri-peri chicken or steak with peppercorn and mushroom sauce. Then again, pheasant is also quite nice... it's all just so good! I can't actually decide now!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going with popcorn. There are a lot of things you can do with it, like add butter or sugar or there's microwave popcorn or homemade popcorn or stove top popcorn, caramel corn, kettle corn, cheese popcorn... So good. Usually I just have butter on mine, but I do like variety now and again.