Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

The cutie mark crusaders are definitely my favourite outside our main characters: the mane six. For secondary characters they also get much development and screen time, and to see the over the top methods on how they try to get their cutie marks are pretty funny, the hilarity from their actions can be sublime, and they have some great musical numbers, "Babs Seed" is my favourite song, it's so catchy and entertaining, I listen to it before I find other pony songs, but when I comes for me to choose my favourite filly of the lot, I can't decide, they are so good together even with Babs Seed, they are all unique, especially Scootaloo, who is mostly a mystery in pony lore, since she has no family that we have seen yet, Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister; Apple Bloom is Applejack's sister. I hope we get some back story and exposition for Scootaloo, and to answer some pressing questions we all have, like does she have family or is she an orphan? Can she fly? Where does she live? And so forth, despite that, the cutie mark crusaders are so cute and dynamic, I just love to see them when they have an episode just of the CMC, the energy and charisma that resonate from their presence is very welcomed.   

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love every single member in the CMC. Scootaloo is so adorable I just can't handle it. I hope we get to see her learn to fly in a super duper Rainbow Dash bonding episode. Boy my heart would explode. Hasbro please  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

For the poll, I voted other because I think they get an equal amount of attention and yes I do want them to get their cutie marks.

At first, I didn't really like the cmc. I thought they were annoying and that their only purpose in the show was getting their cutie marks. However, with recent episodes like Flight to the Finish, Twilight Time, and For Whom the Sweetie Belle toils made me appreciate them more and I see how they are developing more as the show goes on. Also they are freaking adorable.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like them to get their cutie marks for many reasons. such as, what will they call them selfs then?, twi said during the talent show one day hinting that the cutie marks are just around the corner

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

img-3181520-1-large.jpg

Even little fillies argue about this stuff.

img-3181520-2-large.jpegCareful, don't die of cuteness!

How popular is Linux i only remember seeing windows and mac in stores. I bet big mac would use a mac.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the CMC because they never give up on anything they

try doing to get their cutiemarks. I Bo like them all but applebloom is my fav. because she is strong willed, smart, and she has her family at heart she is also in my opinion the cutest and most adorable of them all. If I was a young colt in ponyville, I would ask her to be my very special somepony and treat her like a queen.

How popular is Linux i only remember seeing windows and mac in stores. I bet big mac would use a mac.

Most big chain stores won't sell you Linux-based computers because they're locked into exclusive deals with Microsoft and/or Apple. But it's relatively easy to download a copy of Linux (it's free!) and install it on whatever computer you have, either replacing your current operating system, or installed alongside it so you get a choice of which OS when you boot up the computer.

In terms of how popular it is, it depends on what you're looking at. Desktop computers? Servers? Tablets?

If you look at supercomputers - the really big number crunchers - Linux is pretty much the only game in town. Of the top 500 supercomputers in the world, 485 run Linux; 2 run Windows; none run Mac OS X. (What about the other 13? Well 12 run some version of Unix, and the last one is apparently "mixed".)

On servers, you're looking at about an equal three-way split between Windows, Linux, and the "everything else" category. The "everything else" category is mostly Unix variants like FreeBSD, Solaris, and yes, a few Mac OS X.

On desktops and laptops, Linux is a bit of a niche - about one or two percent of the market. Mostly used by fairly technical ponies like me.

In the "embedded space" - i.e. the software that powers various things you might not even think of as computers, like TV set top boxes, medical equipment, factory machinery, etc - Linux has been steadily gaining usage, and has about a quarter of the market. In the past pretty much every manufacturer wrote their own custom OS for their own equipment, but they're starting to see the benefits of just customizing Linux instead.

Amongst tablets and smartphones, Linux has almost 50% of the market. Surprised? Well, once you realise that Android is a heavily modified variant of Linux, it doesn't seem so surprising.

Frankly I think the comic has it all wrong. Sweetie Belle seems more like the stereotypical Mac user. If one of the CMCs is a Linux user, I'd assume it would be Scootaloo, or perhaps Applebloom.

Edited by Vital Spark

• 4 weeks later...

the Cutie Mark Crusaders, emphasis on "cutie"  :wub: . Have all you noticed their crusading has been toned down? I think they might get their cutie marks this seasons. It's also fishy that the squishy toys have them with their cutie marks

Squishy%2BPops%2BPony%2Bwith%2BCMC%2BCut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CMC are definitely some of my favorite characters in the show. My favorite of the three is Sweetie Belle. They're all adorable, but I think Sweetie is the cutest of the three.

This pleases the pastel-maned one:

post-2257-0-90579000-1421402381_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-36279700-1421402408_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-84491600-1421402410_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2