She is so freaking gorgeous :)

icon_27__princess_luna__season_1__by_sky

Holy cow.  Is one of your hobbies collecting every single picture of Luna you can find on the internet?  Damn, you're like the god of all Luna fans. 

You mean you don't just save every pic you see on the internet that you like? Especially of ponies? I've got a lot of pics that I need to organize one day :D

can i join? i rrally adore Luna
i meant "really" stupid keyboard...

Ain't nobody here saying no ;) 

Luna please. y u so pretty <3

img-3330707-1-607dec7db2c896235860b0ca9e

Please. Excuse me while I step over here and have a cuteness heart attack.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!

• Brohoof 4

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

You mean you don't just save every pic you see on the internet that you like? Especially of ponies? I've got a lot of pics that I need to organize one day :D

DOES HAVE A POINT THOUGH... I COULD BECOME THE CURATOR OF ALL THE LUNAS!! I'D BE UNSTOPPABLE!!! I FEEL NO SHAME FOR INTENTIONALLY PRESSING THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE KEY..

post-25639-0-73659600-1419488304.gif

post-25639-0-82595400-1419488261_thumb.gif

post-25639-0-91640000-1419488305.jpg

• Brohoof 1

That One Night

-----------------------

You aren't safe in dreams.

You aren't safe at night.

You can only hide, within the light.

When daylight fades

You lie in fear

Because you know

That she is near.

When she sees

You lying there

You will shake

With brutal fear

Because you know

The clock strikes near

Because your time

Has faded here...

Luna is best pony.

My poem isn't perfect but I was never good at them anyways. Hope somepony enjoys it.

it's a good poem but I don't apply it to myself because I am mor comfortable in the night in the dark unseen it is my realm
  • Brohoof 2

luna_wishes_you_a_merry_christmas__by_ki

Merry Christmas everyone!!  :fluttershy:

My friend sent me this picture and i died from a cute attack  :wub:

img-3358747-1-58f.png

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone will have an awesome day  :catface:

Gamer Luna is probably one of the greatest things to happen :D

Even if it's just a PS4. ;)

• Brohoof 3

O yeah there's a Luna fan club.

Just gonna put my latest Luna wallpaper here. C:

(click on it to see the full quality)

luna_by_azery-d8akcww.png
Edited by Couleur
  • Brohoof 6

blogentry-23942-0-83552100-1419561363_thumb.jpg

Hail to the Princess of the night. Let us sleep comfortably knowing the guardian of the night watches over our sleep with diligence and love for all of us tonight upon these holidays.

• Brohoof 2

Hail to the Princess of the night. Let us sleep comfortably knowing the guardian of the night watches over our sleep with diligence and love for all of us tonight upon these holidays.

Just like Dashie, she's locked up!! Unshackle her!

Holy cow.  Is one of your hobbies collecting every single picture of Luna you can find on the internet?  Damn, you're like the god of all Luna fans. 

Look what you've made me do! and I thank you for it...

post-25639-0-81207300-1419573771_thumb.png

After 3 (THREE!) pages on twentypercentcooler.net, searching for "Luna", I have 145 pics saved to my new "Luna" folder! I have another 54 pages to sort through and save all the SFW pics. Then it's on to derpibooru.org to search for anything not on 20% (currently another 2546 pages!), then onto dA (another 744,000 results...! (I shall not get bored!!)

post-25639-0-83299000-1419574132.gif

Anything for the NLR!!!

post-25639-0-55764200-1419574137_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

@, I just wanna let you know you have one of the most adorable avvie's ever!!! :D 

Hellooooo Luna fans!!  I'm back after a 3 day break (I only come on late at night and I've had to share my room with my brother who sleeps really early and I can't use my computer while he's sleeping in my room, so yeah).  I was thinking a lot about Nightmare Moon recently, so I started this debating topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/117542-was-nightmare-moon-actually-evil/#entry3364642.  Please share what you think, Luna fans are Nightmare Moon fans after all (don't let all the anti-Luna fans bother you, I'll handle them).

Bwahaha! I have been accepted into the NLR on dA!

attachicon.gifluna (2).jpeg

OMG, that's a perfect angle of the front of her face!!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!  (If you've been following my forum activity since day one, you'll understand all the perspective and mental issues I've been going through.

• Brohoof 1

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

Hellooooo Luna fans!!  I'm back after a 3 day break (I only come on late at night and I've had to share my room with my brother who sleeps really early and I can't use my computer while he's sleeping in my room, so yeah).  I was thinking a lot about Nightmare Moon recently, so I started this debating topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/117542-was-nightmare-moon-actually-evil/#entry3364642.  Please share what you think, Luna fans are Nightmare Moon fans after all (don't let all the anti-Luna fans bother you, I'll handle them).

OMG, that's a perfect angle of the front of her face!!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!  (If you've been following my forum activity since day one, you'll understand all the perspective and mental issues I've been going through.

Trying to draw a pic from the front? I've always liked that picture. I don't really follow anyone on here (or anywhere for that matter, be it fb, twitter, dA [i follow Adam Humphrey's on dA but that's because his plushes are divine]). I simply browse topics that pique my interest.

Speaking of intrigue, your new thread has some interesting points already.

**pic!

post-25639-0-19844300-1419749751_thumb.jpg

post-25639-0-19844300-1419749751_thumb.jpg

Edited by PE Brony

Speaking of intrigue, your new thread has some interesting points already.

Thanks!!!  I'm glad to hear someone decided to read my topic. Now could you please post what you think to bump it up, thanks.

Nice Luna pic, btw. 

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony