Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yeah, I thought it was interesting seeing her with humans though. Any idea what it's from? 

Nope! Not a clue! I wish I did though! Looks like the guy was pulling an arrow out of his shoulder. I wish I knew if that was a pattern or even runes on that sword (I'd guess pattern)

I keep looking at these pictures...despite new art, I always come back to these ones...these make the core of my collection for sure. So, despite knowing I've shared them before, it's time for them to appear once again:

Ah, PE Brony with his ever-growing Luna pic collection.  I really like the fourth one from the bottom, such modern-day beauty.

And here, I bring you all an interesting Luna/Celestia themed musical piece by The L-Train.  For those if you into metal/orchestral/vocal music, I highly recommend giving this a listen!  I, myself, can't stop clicking the replay button, even though I'm not a fan of metal (but I have to admit, the electric guitar solos are pretty impressive).

• Brohoof 3

Ah, PE Brony with his ever-growing Luna pic collection.  I really like the fourth one from the bottom, such modern-day beauty.

:wub: I did a re-count...I have 541 Luna-related pictures or GIFs, Luna's folder comprises 20% of my entire MLP collection...by herself... and SOOO much beauty in that pic! *hnnggg!*  :blink:

• Brohoof 4

Nope! Not a clue! I wish I did though! Looks like the guy was pulling an arrow out of his shoulder. I wish I knew if that was a pattern or even runes on that sword (I'd guess pattern)

Lol, I was actually thinking they were runes. Fighting magic with magic? 

Lol, I was actually thinking they were runes. Fighting magic with magic? 

Magic > Fire, thus you should always fight everything with magic!

They're some sort of symbol, but they're too small and indistinct for me to figure out!  :okiedokielokie:

Magic > Fire, thus you should always fight everything with magic!

They're some sort of symbol, but they're too small and indistinct for me to figure out!  :okiedokielokie:

Well, unless you know magical runes, and can translate them, I don't think it makes a difference. I myself don't usually go with magic. I'll put an arrow in my enemies eye from the shadows, back stab them with a dagger, or hit them with the biggest sword I can find. I might use magic for stealth, but I'm not much of an offensive magic kinda guy...except lightning. I love lightning... 

• Brohoof 1

Well, unless you know magical runes, and can translate them, I don't think it makes a difference. I myself don't usually go with magic. I'll put an arrow in my enemies eye from the shadows, back stab them with a dagger, or hit them with the biggest sword I can find. I might use magic for stealth, but I'm not much of an offensive magic kinda guy...except lightning. I love lightning... 

Did somepony say..."lightning"...?

mlfw1761-1321356747.gif

16094__safe_animated_princess-luna_luna-

In video games I'm usually a shield+one handed weapon kind of guy. But if I had real magic...you could use magic to make fire and weapons etc...like Rarity's bracelets in the Comic Book episode (which I can't remember the name of atm...)

As for runes... they don't look like what comes to mind with fantasy or medieval runes...oh well

• Brohoof 4

Did somepony say..."lightning"...?

sig-3755801.mlfw1761-1321356747.gif

sig-3755801.16094__safe_animated_princes

In video games I'm usually a shield+one handed weapon kind of guy. But if I had real magic...you could use magic to make fire and weapons etc...like Rarity's bracelets in the Comic Book episode (which I can't remember the name of atm...)

As for runes... they don't look like what comes to mind with fantasy or medieval runes...oh well

Oh, summoning is good too.

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys I'm new here but Luna is my #1 pony!

I was wondering, do any of you own the Build-A-Bear Luna? I want to get my hands on one so bad!

• Brohoof 2