I am a fan of Luna not because she's relatable, as I keep hearing is the main reason some other ponies like her, but for a reason I've failed to explain multiple times. It's not that I don't think she belongs in a children's show, but if MLP:FiM randomly went PG-13 and a huge war broke out in Equestria, I feel as though Luna would be one of the characters to fit right in with that storyline.

Now I'm not saying I want this to happen or anything, Equestria is fine as it is, but not many characters in a show like this could fit in a plot change like that. I just like that Luna, IMHO, could fit in a G rated story and an R rated story and any rating in between.

I'm still not exactly sure if my point got across how I wanted it to, but I'm saying the same thing as the rest of you in the end: Luna's awesome.

• Brohoof 3

Best princess and an epic one at that. Heck for some reason I can also relate to her sometimes. I noticed how she can be a dork like me at times. xD I also like her and her sister in the comics she is such an adorable moon pony!

Moonpony fan art incoming!

princess-luna-and-nightmare-moon-1926-19

Princess_Luna_by_artist-crenair.png

Princess_Luna_fan_art_by_unknow_name_%28

All hail the Lunar Princess.

Edited by LazuriteDreams*
  • Brohoof 3

I like the second one :) Luna's chariot is in the sky XD

thank you that one took me forever to perfect but still one thing needs to be fixed. If you look closely at the top left of the moon Luna's horn is sticking out just a lil.

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea how to include the spoiler tag but here goes ill try. 

1v23y.jpg

And a few Luna pictures for the fan club.

2537.png

88584%20-%20artist-grayma1k%20filly%20lu

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 3