Luna is beating Twilight at the moment, but only by 3 votes.  Although Luna is obviously the best princess, I'm a little worried about her.  With the Mane Six bias, she's gonna face some heavy competition.  If only the Mane Six were left out of this :(

So in the meantime, everyone just 

I will have the votes heavily in Luna's favor, hopefully ;)

She may be facing against the mane six but we also have a lot of Luna fans so i wouldnt worry too much. She will win this thing!  ;)

How can she not?

post-17172-0-69322900-1421712295_thumb.jpg

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 5

ALL RIGHT!!! LUNA GOT THIS ROUND IN THE BAG BEING 32 VOTES AHEAD OF TWILIGHT.  SEEMS LIKE MY PROPAGANDA WON'T BE NEEDED AFTER ALL.

caps_lock_by_brony_artisan-d6bf24p.gif

Although Luna is obviously the best princess, I'm a little worried about her.  With the Mane Six bias, she's gonna face some heavy competition.  If only the Mane Six were left out of this

SEEMS LIKE I WAS WRONG, FOR ONCE. 

Edited by Plato's Pony
  • Brohoof 5

The princess of the night gazes ever onward, pondering both past and future, perhaps? What goes on in her mind I wonder..?

img-3433209-1-luna_s_moon_by_junglepony-

I imagine Luna has a lot she thinks about. Being trapped on the moon for 1,000 years has got to be mentally stressful, so how she stayed sane for that length of time is beyond me. There is still so much I want to learn about her, what she experienced in her life. She's definitely the coolest character I've ever seen and the fan-base is tremendously high. Since so little is explained of her, we fans have to depict who she is through art. Rumor has it, she'll have an episode to herself in Season 5. I'm absolutely stock-piling myself with Luna stuff to keep my composure! post-27395-0-96530200-1421900890.gif

• Brohoof 5

She really is the most interesting Princess to me because of what happened to her. She essentially failed in her own duties originally, fell to something as simple as jealousy, bitterness and a feeling of rejection. It'd stand to reason that she doesn't want the same thing to befall anypony, especially Twilight now that she's a Princess, and I think at that she'd feel obligated to watch over her and make sure she doesn't repeat the same mistakes she did. There were times were I felt she didn't have complete faith in Twilight to get the job done, like in The Crystal Empire, she never once looks at her without a frown before she heads out:

640px-Princess_Celestia_happy_to_see_Twi

Celestia beaming at her prize pupil as always while Luna just seems to look on in concern..

640px-Twilight_sees_Luna_S3E01.png

I'd really love to know what she's thinking here. :huh:

640px-Princess_Luna_serious_S3E1.png

"Nope.. Not convinced in the slightest."

640px-Celestia_convinces_Twilight_that_s

Celestia's convinced she won't fail, but Luna seems to think she might..

It's like optimism versus pessimism. Maybe she knows Twilight has a tendency to panic under unexpected circumstances and would crack under pressure (Ala Lesson Zero). I don't think the mental wounds she suffered as Nightmare Moon have or will ever really leave her, and she's worried Twilight won't be able to handle all these challenges because she wasn't able to. Maybe she felt she wasn't ready, that throwing her into all these situations would only lead her down a similar path to her own. She just seems to have so much more on her mind in scenes and I get the feeling she's constantly grappling her own moralities against what she's experienced when dealing with these situations. She knows first hand what its like to fail, to have let that failure consume you, and the consequences that occur as a result. That in my opinion gives her much more wisdom and reason for caution then the others.

We learn from our mistakes as they say. Luna made mistakes, but she'll use those mistakes to make sure no one else suffers her Nightmare.

• Brohoof 9

I have you know Luna's IQ is over 9000. 

Alakazam's Pokedex entry from Red and Blue.

Its brain can outperform a supercomputer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000.

Congratulations. Luna is officially 1.8 times as intelligent as Alakazam. She should have the power to have more than 4 move slots :lol:

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 3

Wakey wakey, eggs 'n bakey. At least I didn't sleep through Luna's beautiful night. 

That reminds me, there should be night owl ponies in Ponyville Luna should meet in an episode, like me. :D

post-27395-0-71846800-1421973690_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7