Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupidest or craziest thing you've ever written or said to someone?

Tycoon

8:48 PM - {{PA}} Tyc oon: Hey man, add me on CoD.

8:48 PM - {{PA}} Tyc oon: Nickname is «xXx1337QuìkzTr1k420Sm0k3W3ê3ë3dxZx€oÐx§wÅgGuah#¥0‡Ôßrðx9001x[X[xRedunÐUŠH3YxX#GåñGÑam`4`ßë1ßuhxX[x]XxN0Zk03p1zx[M][L [G]xH0tSh4wtX[x]X[x]XxPrøBl4z31t[X]x[¤]x[X]x69™

8:49 PM - {{PA}} Netzky: Wow **** you

8:49 PM - {{PA}} Netzky: that's not even funny you ***hole

8:49 PM - {{PA}} Tyc oon: LOLOL wtffffffffffffffffffff

8:49 PM - {{PA}} Netzky: don't mock amazng games youve never played

8:49 PM - {{PA}} Netzky: Whatever **** yurself then

8:50 PM - {{PA}} Tyc oon: Dude I'm just messin with you XD..

8:50 PM - {{PA}} Netzky is now Offline.

Title says it all. Shoot. I recommend censoring the swearing if there is any. Just explain the situation and what you said or copy & paste or screenshot a chat or put it into dialogue yourself if you like.

Please try to recall a moment with comedic values. The sharing of this is all in good-natured fun. I don't really want to read about how your Dog died and you asked your mother if he went to heaven and she happened to be an atheist but you didn't realize and you felt like you asked a stupid question thinking back on it.

(Sorry if that example offends anyone, lol)

EDIT; PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT HOW YOU REGRET RAGING AT SOMEONE.

I love seeing things identical to what TheSteampunkNinja posted.

Edited by Tycoon

Let just say that if I repeated it here it would probably be deleted and I would probably be suspended for a few days I have said a lot of things I am not proud of in the past.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Let just say that if I repeated it here it would probably be deleted and I would probably be suspended for a few days I have said a lot of things I am not proud of in the past.

"Please try to recall a moment with comedic values. The sharing of this is all in good-natured fun."

y u no foolow mi avdic an u say gud momint? :[

I'm too ashamed to copy and paste them here but I have many messages of a heated back and forth between me and my now fiance on facebook before we ever started dating. The names I called her and the general douche-baggery I showed that night did not reflect well on my character and I deeply regret it. I use it as a turning point to try and be the best I can be at all times.

I had this funny conversation with my two friends at school about Call of Duty.  My friends were talking about people who are tryhards. So I pretty much said: ''Wait you guys are tryhards?'' ''No only this guy..'' Anyway, we were talking about camping and stuff.

This was my reaction: ''Call of Duty in a nutshell.''

This is definitely one of my weirder conversations, truth be told I barely even know this guy. 

By the way he was obviously trolling. I'm just being a sarcastic smartass (like usual) the whole time, because what better way to reply to trolls?

(HunterTSN is me)

[2/2/2013 12:28:05 PM] Whitney Humphrey: whatsup my nigga
[2/2/2013 12:37:28 PM] HunterTSN: not much
[2/2/2013 12:37:37 PM] HunterTSN: you?
[2/2/2013 12:37:45 PM] Whitney Humphrey: fappin
[2/2/2013 12:38:18 PM] HunterTSN: oh right, should of guessed
[2/2/2013 12:38:57 PM] Whitney Humphrey: yeah it hurts to cum
[2/2/2013 12:39:26 PM] HunterTSN: hate it when that happins
[2/2/2013 12:40:01 PM] Whitney Humphrey: i cum blood dude....
[2/2/2013 12:40:53 PM] HunterTSN: yeah... you might want to get that checked
[2/2/2013 12:41:35 PM] Whitney Humphrey: i did the doctor said to fuck off
[2/2/2013 12:47:28 PM] HunterTSN: lol
[2/2/2013 12:48:26 PM] HunterTSN: where you still fapping when you asked?
[2/2/2013 12:51:08 PM] Whitney Humphrey: yeah of course why would i stop
[2/2/2013 12:52:15 PM] HunterTSN: oh, its just sometimes people find it rude to masturbate in public, pretty strange huh?
[2/2/2013 12:53:07 PM] Whitney Humphrey: yeah like whats with that
[2/2/2013 12:54:38 PM] HunterTSN: society is so fuked up
[2/2/2013 12:55:30 PM] Whitney Humphrey: SO R U DUDE I WAS JK
[2/2/2013 12:56:53 PM] HunterTSN: oh, you had me going the whole time, damn
[2/2/2013 12:57:21 PM] HunterTSN: that's like the fifth time this has happened
[2/2/2013 12:58:33 PM] HunterTSN: this week

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

My weirdest conversations in real life probably took place about four years ago in the 6th grade. I remember one of my best friends hanging upside down off of a swing proclaiming that he was my daughter, and I in turn proclaiming that I was his grandmother, or something to that effect. 

On the internet, my weirdest conversations are probably with a moderator on a site I'm an administrator on (which is currently temporarily down, unfortunately). Here's an example of one of my conversations with him that I took a screenshot of a while ago (I edited it removing the site name so I won't be advertising, as well as blurring any sensitive information):

i-d2RTVJf.png

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 1

I once wrote something like this to one of my best friends:

"I thought you were gay when we first started talking" 

*laughter ensues*

We were practicing the form "want to" in Japanese class. People were making funny sentences. I wanted to join the fun. So I said, "I want to drink dog milk." Yeah... no idea that was crossing a line, at the time. So, if I wasn't ostracized before...

We were practicing the form "want to" in Japanese class. People were making funny sentences. I wanted to join the fun. So I said, "I want to drink dog milk." Yeah... no idea that was crossing a line, at the time. So, if I wasn't ostracized before...

Wow, it sounds like you have an exceptionally dirty mind, lol..

Nah I'm just kidding. Still, this was just a really unexpected reply

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Well, I was having a chat with my friend on steam. I copied the conversation. I was being serious about it too. Also, I am using friend because I don't want to give away his name.

SmartyPants: Sooooooo, am I cute? Not from a guy perspective, but from a girl perspective.
SmartyPants: I need to know because of info
Friend: you have the shyness about you that would make a girl think you are. you just need to learn how to use it to your advantage
Friend: and yea no homo you are kinda cute

Yep...I feel a bit embarrassed. :blush:

Edited by SmartyPants