Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Season 4 Coming Out Saturday?

SparkBrony

Hey Everypony,

My sister (who watches a LOT more TV than I do) told me that she saw a comercial that said season 4 is coming out on this Saturday (the....23rd I believe). Is this true or just a rumor?

Thanks! :D

• Brohoof 6

Oh Celestia, how I wish this was true! But it's most likely not, since the waiting time between S2 and S3 was a lot longer than this, plus S3 was a lot shorter than S4 is going to be. 

Of course, it is possible, since the 23rd is the most epic Saturday of the year, it being the day before my birthday and the KCA's coming up. It would be the best birthday present to me if it did come out on Saturday!

Hey Everypony,

My sister (who watches a LOT more TV than I do) told me that she saw a comercial that said season 4 is coming out on this Saturday (the....23rd I believe). Is this true or just a rumor?

Thanks! biggrin.png

Would Season 4 really come out when Season 3 ended a month ago? I highly doubt this will happen, because Season 4 is most likely in development(?)

Would Season 4 really come out when Season 3 ended a month ago? I highly doubt this will happen, because Season 4 is most likely in development(?)

I think they probably have the first half of the season completed by this point, it does feel well to close for the new season to come out and that I'm sure they would want to hype it up alot more :)

I'm pretty sure Season 4 is supposed to be coming out in October. Why must we have to wait so long?! 
Oh well, at least we have fanfiction and stuff in the meantime. And maybe plans have been changed? I doubt it, but a girl can dream. tongue.png

I would be shocked if season 4 started this saturday (You do mean this saturday, right?) Remember how long it took them to make season 3? And that was just 13 episodes. I don't know if it will or not, but there's always the possibility that season 4 might take twice as long to make as season 3 did, since there's 26 episodes again.

I'd ask her for clarification. Maybe it was just a commercial for some marathon that's happening soon.

If it does end up starting this soon, however, I imagine the brony community will let out a collective "Wait, what?".

She claims the commercial said "New episode of My Little Pony: FiM, new season, this saturday at 10:30 eastern 7:30 Pacific

Of course, she's 9, but she's sticking to her story, and she seems really sure. :/

I'd highly (HIGHLY) doubt that.  Usually shows are being made all year round, so the off season is just time for them to get more episodes formatted, planned, scheduled so they have a release.  They are most likely 3-5 episodes in and will release in a long while from now.

I'm pretty doubtful about this. Season 4 is probably coming out in October, not really a month after the Season 3 finale. They still need more time to work on Season 4 in production.

I highly highly doubt it really, maybe its just an old commercial or your sisters mistakended or something, but normally infact basically always in every TV show the new season ends up taking like several months to arrive, it coming in this next coming week is just highly unlikely.

You can watch the HUB and check if you want :P. but I doubt it. Its probably still in production for the most part.

Your little sister is just simply misled by something else related to My Little Pony. If that was true, I'll be very happy, but I doubt that'll happen so don't get your hopes up.

Edited by Azura

She claims the commercial said "New episode of My Little Pony: FiM, new season, this saturday at 10:30 eastern 7:30 Pacific

Of course, she's 9, but she's sticking to her story, and she seems really sure. :/

It's entirely possible someone at the Hub accidentally triggered (or left in) a teaser for Season 3. That kind of thing happens on occasion.

It took the better chunk of an entire year to get from Season 2 to 3, and there wasn't an inherent cliffhanger like we've gotten with S3. I seriously, seriously doubt that Season 4 will be out until late this year.