Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Hunger Games - MLP Version - Sign Ups [CLOSED]

Imagine

Oh noooooooo.....I put up the roleplay already...........Just, DON'T POST THERE YET!

So...lets just settle this out...

Yes, we will be having a reaping, and all of that other stuff.

So...this is complicated.....

Do we just plan out EVERY SINGLE THING here? Or........yeah, i'm suggesting so....

• Brohoof 1

Oh noooooooo.....I put up the roleplay already...........Just, DON'T POST THERE YET!

So...lets just settle this out...

Yes, we will be having a reaping, and all of that other stuff.

So...this is complicated.....

Do we just plan out EVERY SINGLE THING here? Or........yeah, i'm suggesting so....

Yes, that is the point of an OOC thread. To discuss things that are out of character. I suggest we all start out with some paragraph saying the story on when you were chosen to be a tribute. Then, I guess your OC and the other tribute take a train ride to the Capitol and everyone meets there and there are interviews and training and all that good stuff.

We need a good combat system. Any suggestions everyone?

Yes, that is the point of an OOC thread. To discuss things that are out of character. I suggest we all start out with some paragraph saying the story on when you were chosen to be a tribute. Then, I guess your OC and the other tribute take a train ride to the Capitol and everyone meets there and there are interviews and training and all that good stuff.

Well, there's the basic roll d10-to-hit, but that's lacking in subtlety and makes the entire thing luck. I suggest using a DMed version, where different characters have different limits they must reach in order to accomplish different tasks. For example, I'd have to roll an 8 to hit somepony with a sword, whereas a stronger/trained character would have to roll lower.

Yeah, thats exactly what I was thinking......

Well, I got no ideas....

WHO IS OKAY WITH DYING FIRST!

(I already know some ponies who are dying on the first day, the open spot ponies.)

Well, there's the basic roll d10-to-hit, but that's lacking in subtlety and makes the entire thing luck. I suggest using a DMed version, where different characters have different limits they must reach in order to accomplish different tasks. For example, I'd have to roll an 8 to hit somepony with a sword, whereas a stronger/trained character would have to roll lower.

Da fuq?

Never played any of those games....Sorry...I now, I sound like a complete moron. XD

So........Hm. I got nothing. 

(P.S. if my ponies die first, thats okay,)

Well, I got no ideas....

(I already know some ponies who are dying on the first day, the open spot ponies.)

Da fuq?

Never played any of those games....Sorry...I now, I sound like a complete moron. XD

I don't really care if my OC dies or wins, so you are free to kill him off if you would like. I am considering this an alternate universe for my OC anyway.

Well, I got no ideas....

Da fuq?

Basically, you roll a 10-sided-die to hit. Different rolls do different damages. A DMed one is one where somepony set difficulty levels for the tasks depending on who's performing them/their difficulty.

Basically, you roll a 10-sided-die to hit. Different rolls do different damages. A DMed one is one where somepony set difficulty levels for the tasks depending on who's performing them/their difficulty.

Ah. Okay, I get it now. 

That seems like a pretty good combat thingy.

So, we could use that. 

But if anypony has any other suggestions, then feel free to tell them.

Ah. Okay, I get it now. 

That seems like a pretty good combat thingy.

So, we could use that. 

But if anypony has any other suggestions, then feel free to tell them.

Perhaps, you could send messages to everyone and tell them who they are going to kill. This way, you would be the person to figure out who will win, but no one else would no who was going to win or if they were going to die. If you don't want to do that, you could get someone not in the roleplay to do it.

Perhaps, you could send messages to everyone and tell them who they are going to kill. This way, you would be the person to figure out who will win, but no one else would no who was going to win or if they were going to die. If you don't want to do that, you could get someone not in the roleplay to do it.

Eh, I guess I'll do that. So...I'll do what you said, cause right now, I feel really really confused and stupid.

Unless I read that wrong, that's a horrible idea. What if I'm assigned to kill you, for example, but I decide I'd rather eliminate Wheatley, seeing a fellow scientist as more of a threat?

Unless I read that wrong, that's a horrible idea. What if I'm assigned to kill you, for example, but I decide I'd rather eliminate Wheatley, seeing a fellow scientist as more of a threat?

Just spitballing out ideas. It is hard coming up with ideas, you know. If only we had a virtual die to help us.

D;

Yeah, I agree, because that turns everything into like a "Find your target and avoid being killed by your pursuer"

(head explodes) Sorry, but we just need to think of an idea, I got the roleplay up and everything, and right after that happened, I just facedesked and started feeling embarrassed.

For the record, I'd rather my character die about half-way through. For some reason, death scenes are very fun to write. Also, should we choose allies here?

For the record, I'd rather my character die about half-way through. For some reason, death scenes are very fun to write. Also, should we choose allies here?

They are, really. And, yes, maybe we should choose allies here.

So.....is there anyone who is okay with dying in the bloodbath, and has an idea of how they want to die?

And, also, what will your weapons be?

Leaf: Scythes

Starry: Magic Beams

They are, really. And, yes, maybe we should choose allies here.

So.....is there anyone who is okay with dying in the bloodbath, and has an idea of how they want to die?

And, also, what will your weapons be?

Leaf: Scythes

Starry: Magic Beams

Wheatley will have a sharp knife

And if there are going to be allies then feel free to tell me, I'm sure its the best way of survival.

I don't want to die in the bloodbath since i have many ideas for the story.

Edited by Wheatley

Solar Flicker always has knives hidden in her suit, so that would probably be her weapon of choice. Also, I'd rather have her fly and grab a pack and escape the bloodbath.

Are we allowed to bring our own weapons in? If so, Addem will take his glasses and a wrench.

As for allies... Wheatley? Want to show them that brains beat brawn?

Eh.....yeah....maybe...It depends on what weapons you are skilled with, if you are skilled with them, then it should be on the weapon selection area in the cournocopia (don't now how to spell it)

Are we allowed to bring our own weapons in? If so, Addem will take his glasses and a wrench.

As for allies... Wheatley? Want to show them that brains beat brawn?

No problem, let's show them what we have!

Also i forgot the glasses, because every scientist has a pair :3

Edited by Wheatley

Chippy is unarmed. However, she sucks at all weapons. ALL WEAPONS.

I'd prefer Chippy not to win, but be one of the characters everypony is intimidated by. That, or one of the villains.

Chippy is unarmed. However, she sucks at all weapons. ALL WEAPONS.

I'd prefer Chippy not to win, but be one of the characters everypony is intimidated by. That, or one of the villains.

Yeah, I don't think Chippy oughta win. So...since she's unarmed, does she just attack with her hooves? Or just flat-out flee? Or......anything else....

Yeah, I don't think Chippy oughta win. So...since she's unarmed, does she just attack with her hooves? Or just flat-out flee? Or......anything else....

Hooves. However, her hooves are extreamly hard and sleek. The reason she has t is because she's a zebra, and it sort of runs in her village.

Her hooves are pretty slippery, though, so her weakness is water and ice in general.