Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Hunger Games - MLP Version - Sign Ups [CLOSED]

Imagine

I get it :)

Anyway, My day was nice. Waiting for BlueBerry to get back online and post a response to my post.

Selly said she was watching a movie and asked for the link to the RP thread. I should be watching a pony episode! I wonder of I could get a group to watch my favorite episode! Interested? (Look at the middle pony in my siggy! You'll know what the episode is.)

Selly said she was watching a movie and asked for the link to the RP thread. I should be watching a pony episode! I wonder of I could get a group to watch my favorite episode! Interested? (Look at the middle pony in my siggy! You'll know what the episode is.)

No, I cant watch that episode ever again. That dang song will get stuck in my head again.

Eh, Screw it. I'm watching it now.

No, I cant watch that episode ever again. That dang song will get stuck in my head again.

Eh, Screw it. I'm watching it now.

WAIT! Not now, you fool! Babs can wait! It's one bad apple. MY FAVORITE! Do you know why. (Shows a picture of babs.) SO CUTE!

WAIT! Not now, you fool! Babs can wait! It's one bad apple. MY FAVORITE! Do you know why. (Shows a picture of babs.) SO CUTE!

I take it you like Applejack and Babs Seed. You might now want to look at my ranking of the mane 6 on my profile.

Oh, it seems I have a lot of comments! Well, Yipee! And yes, I know that I must use both mares and colts, but wouldn't that be a LOT of characters?

Eh, only twenty-four characters. Also, not all of them have to be actual roleplayers. Some of them can be NPCs. Also, It is boys and girls in the actual hunger games.

Awesome! Hunger games RP!

Il join! And the link to my OC can be found in my signature.

As for group or whatever, il be in whatever

Mm.....Are you okay with District 5, 6 or 8? These were just, well, ideas of what she could be in, :/ And you said that she could be in whatever.

Mm.....Are you okay with District 5, 6 or 8? These were just, well, ideas of what she could be in, :/ And you said that she could be in whatever.

Like I said... Whatever... But if I must choose, then il be in district 5... Also... It's ok that my OC is a changeling... Right?

You friggin' ponies, blowin' up my notifications with all your shoop da whoopin. 

Oh well. Soon there'll be more blowing up, and in less of a metaphorical sense; more of a they'll-have-to-glue-you-back-together-in-hell sense.

Like I said... Whatever... But if I must choose, then il be in district 5... Also... It's ok that my OC is a changeling... Right?

Okay, gonna put it up, and um....Yeah, I guess I can live with that she's a changeling....Yeah, I can live with that.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/oliveflame-r2840

This is my OC and I want to be the female of district 12! I want to be like Katniss! She is my fav book character!

I'm sorry, but no. You can't make your character the fastest thing alive, or make it with no negative things, that is what'd you'd call, a mary sue.

Hi, I love the hunger games and MLP and I would really like to join! I will use my OC Frozen Mint, also please could I be in district 2 thanks! 

OC - http://mlpforums.com...ozen-mint-r2710 smile.png

Okey doke, me gonna add it now.

I would like to be the female tribute for any random district. I'll be my ponysona, Fireball, of course. Her page is in my siggy tongue.png

Same for above.

• Brohoof 2

I will be Striker (Oc in Signature)

Male for 11 i guess, of course no magic or super powers of any sort, i would though like to be able to have Striker have very high senses, so he has good reflexes and can notice things very well.

So, is it cool for me to call a spot for District 4 while I make an OC pony to fit?  I have the perfect idea and she's almost done!  I have a custom backstory for a Panem (Panequus?) pony and everything.  Except for the cutie mark I can NEVER get the cutie mark right.

Edit:

Here's Surf Skimmer!  Just pretend she has three leaping fish on her flank laugh.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/surf-skimmer-r2920

Edited by Stratos

I will be Striker (Oc in Signature)

Male for 11 i guess, of course no magic or super powers of any sort, i would though like to be able to have Striker have very high senses, so he has good reflexes and can notice things very well.

Just put him up for District 11 male

So, is it cool for me to call a spot for District 4 while I make an OC pony to fit?  I have the perfect idea and she's almost done!  I have a custom backstory for a Panem (Panequus?) pony and everything.  Except for the cutie mark I can NEVER get the cutie mark right.

Edit:

Here's Surf Skimmer!  Just pretend she has three leaping fish on her flank img-1313622-1-laugh.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/surf-skimmer-r2920

Just put her up for district 4 female.

Just gonna say, thanks for all the people who are okay with their oc dying.and thanks for signing up. :)

Just put him up for District 11 male

Just put her up for district 4 female.

Just gonna say, thanks for all the people who are okay with their oc dying.and thanks for signing up. smile.png

Technically, my OC is not going to die. This will be in an alternate universe for my OC. So, I am fine with my OC dying. 

Also, I have a question. How will combat work and who determines which OC survives and which ones die.

Combat, well, attack whoever, just flat out bucking attack.

And for the survival and die thing, err....All I know is who I am joining with is going to die. So, I.....am not so sure yet...

Combat, well, attack whoever, just flat out bucking attack.

And for the survival and die thing, err....All I know is who I am joining with is going to die. So, I.....am not so sure yet...

Maybe you could post who kills who here. We would need to know who dies. Also, shouldn't there be some rules on what characters do? If people can make their characters all powerful, we would just have a character killing everyone just by writing it.

Maybe you could post who kills who here. We would need to know who dies. Also, shouldn't there be some rules on what characters do? If people can make their characters all powerful, we would just have a character killing everyone just by writing it.

We already had a few who I suspect would have done that had they not been denied. I suggest making a combat system of some sort. It'd be luck-based, but things like ambushing opponents, superior strength/training, etc. would affect the outcome.

• Brohoof 1