Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Hunger Games - MLP Version - Sign Ups [CLOSED]

Imagine

Wondering if i could join, i would be willing to join any district, in a female spot.  The only problem i see is my ponys backstory, this roleplay kind of changes the entire MLP story, by wiping out Equestria, so i was wondering if my OC (in my signature) would be fit for this roleplay, if not i can make another one.

Well, we're going to need at least one tribute for each district. So, maybe we could wait a little longer.

If that's true, I could easily move to 12. My character does seem like to type to mine coal then make luxury items, anyway.

If i'm even in this roleplay, since you haven't accepted my character yet...

We already had a few who I suspect would have done that had they not been denied. I suggest making a combat system of some sort. It'd be luck-based, but things like ambushing opponents, superior strength/training, etc. would affect the outcome.

Perhaps a Dungeons and Dragons type thing. Since this will be mostly combat based it might be worth a shot.

We already had a few who I suspect would have done that had they not been denied. I suggest making a combat system of some sort. It'd be luck-based, but things like ambushing opponents, superior strength/training, etc. would affect the outcome.

Maybe we could do a roll system, like velver remedy is in the roll to dodge thread. It would still be luck based, but it'd be  an even go around.

I just use the randomizer over at Random.org. Makes it much easier than rolling a die. 

Or we can just do what Equestrian Hunger Games did.

I like the randomizer idea, we could do something like:

Roll 1 = Attack

Roll 2 = Defend

Roll 3 = Etc...

And everyone should have 5 Hit points so its fair

Im not really sure but we have to work up on that

Wondering if i could join, i would be willing to join any district, in a female spot.  The only problem i see is my ponys backstory, this roleplay kind of changes the entire MLP story, by wiping out Equestria, so i was wondering if my OC (in my signature) would be fit for this roleplay, if not i can make another one.

A little hard to decide the district......I'll think about her....for now......

So if there is still room i would like to be in this RP! i love THG. So if there is room in any district (12 would be cool) could i be in this with my OC Fire Heart? link to OC in my signature smile.png

She's an alicorn........that may technically make her, in a way, invincible. So....I'll also have to think about her.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chip-away-r2936

Suppose I could become the Female of District 1? (Just say district 1 female was open. District 1 has always been my favorite district.)

If that's true, I could easily move to 12. My character does seem like to type to mine coal then make luxury items, anyway.

If i'm even in this roleplay, since you haven't accepted my character yet...

Sorry for not adding you yet, I swear that I've added her already, but.....I'm no so sure about which district she should be in, But, I guess I'll put her in 12, since its the soonest one you've added.

Agh! This is so freaking difficult! I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, so I have no bucking idea what you all are talking about!

Sooo.... Can I just join using my newly made OC? There's her link below.... Now do I just have to wait for a male character to join? (I've never done a HG roleplay before... tongue.png )

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stella-shine-r2971

Sure thing. And.....do you care which district I put her in? Its hard to decide, since there aren't many spots left.

Sorry for not adding you yet, I swear that I've added her already, but.....I'm no so sure about which district she should be in, But, I guess I'll put her in 12, since its the soonest one you've added.

Actually, I'll put her in 1, since there is someone who has an alicorn OC, but I'm still not sure about her.

Ooh! This is actually a roleplay that I wanna join! Can I use http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spearmint-r1543 please,, if I can join? Also, I don't mind which district if I get in.

Um....Okay...Is District 8 okay for you? 

I don't mind what district she's put in. Honestly, just choose a random one!

This looks sooo cool, can't wait to get started!! biggrin.png

~MojoDash

still not sure of which one to put her in, 6, 3, and 11, I think are left for female, so......Not sure about district 6, becuase I heard that the people from this district hate walking (or flying, in the MLP universe, just my opinion) Hm, I guess I'll put her in District 3. (I'm too lazy to tell you why I won't put her in District 11.)

All right! Another district 3 pony!

Too bad I may have to kill you. No hard feelings, okay?

*insert evil giggle*

Hey, we're both scientists, I hope we can find each other on the battlefield

May the best one live :3

When is this thing starting! it's been a while since this was set up on the board! we should just start by now!

I don't think we are going to get enough people for this, I think we should just start like it is right now.

However, we still need a combat system so everything is fair.

• Brohoof 3

Ooh! This is actually a roleplay that I wanna join! Can I use  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-tumble-r2993 please,  if I can join? Also, I don't mind which district if I get in.

And no, I totally didn't change the character I'm using.

Hm. You changed the character. Guess I'll go put her in District 8. :P

Didn't care much for the Hunger Games book, but I love the concept. Sign my OC up http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stilled-story-r3031

I can go in district 2 if that's still open. If not, then put me where ever.

Okay, put you up.

Since we have no ponies for District 6, I guess I'll put up one of my characters. Then soon, the roleplay can start,

Good news everypony! The roleplay will be up momentarily! And soon, we may start, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Anyhoo, I'll go post it.

Also, I have an idea, the other pony spaces that are open can just be characters that don't have a major role, and will be killed in the bloodbath,

• Brohoof 1

Hm. You changed the character. Guess I'll go put her in District 8. tongue.png

Okay, put you up.

Since we have no ponies for District 6, I guess I'll put up one of my characters. Then soon, the roleplay can start,

Good news everypony! The roleplay will be up momentarily! And soon, we may start, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Anyhoo, I'll go post it.

Also, I have an idea, the other pony spaces that are open can just be characters that don't have a major role, and will be killed in the bloodbath,

We still need a combat system so that everything would be fair and there are no OCs that win every fight.

DUDE.

We don't even have a combat system nor where we are starting. Are we auto starting in the arena or going to interviews?