Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have this crazy idea, let's build ponyville!

simba86

im sure someone built Ponyville in Minecraft.. but i have the Xbox Version, so if anyone wants to start one on the Xbox version of Minecraft, let me know tongue.png

I kind of want to start one on the Xbox version, but anything I build on Minecraft looks like sh*t, so I wouldn't be able to help too much

Rainbow Dash lives in Cloudsdale. That isn't Ponyville, sillies! And also, this idea is amazing! Probably impossible, but amazing! Dibs on the Carousel Boutique.

you have a point, the main problem is going to be how to divide up 6 houses into a million bronies that are going to want them, there are other houses also.

you have a point, the main problem is going to be how to divide up 6 houses into a million bronies that are going to want them, there are other houses also.

Duh! Total Harry Potter moment!

Everybrony is divided up based on their particular talents and interests and are placed in the "house" that they see best fit!

Each Mane character can represent a "house" like Griffindor, Ravenclaw, etc.

The actual physical house can be huge, with rooms and dorms split up inside! tongue.png

EDIT: Oh! And there can be a house for Background Characters too wub.png

Edited by Love*Potion

Unfortunately it would be overtaken by male bronies.... Kind of awkward considering I'm female... img-1297464-1-huh.png

That is interesting.  In the opposite situation - being one of a few males in a mostly female population - I would be quite thrilled. 

It may sound crazy, but its not really a bad idea.....

Creating a closed community for a group of bronies would be awesome :D

Id move in any day :D

Maybe if Hasbro had a theme park or something like that. That would be pretty cool. Then we could reenact the .mov series! LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want Hasbro to build gigantic oversized and distorted discords and rainbow dashes to fight with? That would be amazing. xD

Duh! Total Harry Potter moment!

Everybrony is divided up based on their particular talents and interests and are placed in the "house" that they see best fit!

That is a great idea.  I will definitely want to be in "Pinkie Pie House!"  Although, I wonder where I would be placed by the Ponyville equivalent of the sorting hat.  I love Pinkie Pie, but I do not necessarily have the most in common with her. 

I so want this to happen! Like....A lot. :D

All we'll need is, say, several hundred million pounds, a team MASSIVE ARMY of builders! And enough houses for a million+ bronies. 

First, we make the land ready, working on landscape features too, making it a decent looking place...

Second, we build the houses, all loads of them.

Third, the mane 6's accommodation become special places, not houses for people, but the places they represent as best as possible (FS - Some sort of animal sanctuary, Twi - Library, etc..) 

Fourth, make sure Canterlot is nearby (BUILD THAT TOO!) And get the royal guards ready.

Fifth, deal with haters/channers/press/otherassortedjunk

Sixth, live awesomely!

I HAVE A PLAN!

STEP 1: GET A TARDIS

STEP 2: USE IT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

STEP 3: GENETICALLY ENGINEER ADORABLE TECHNICOLOR PONIES, PEGASI, AND UNICORNS LIKE ON THE SHOW

STEP 4: REPLACE ALL CITIES WITH THEIR MLP COUNTERPARTS. EX: MANHATTAN = MANEHATTAN, BALTIMORE = BALTIMARE, LAS VEGAS = LAS PEGASUS

STEP 5: BUILD PONYVILLE

Step 5 1/2: Turn off caps lock

Step 6: Pony holocaust. All non-bronies must either become bronies or be loved and tolerated to death

Step 7: ???

Step 8: Profit

im sure someone built Ponyville in Minecraft.. but i have the Xbox Version, so if anyone wants to start one on the Xbox version of Minecraft, let me know tongue.png

I have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, and I'm a pretty good builder. Don't believe me? Click my signature.

I've got several brony friends, I bet we could build ponyville. I'm in a brony gaming clan. [LINK]

My GT is Xaxiz47

Edited by Bloo47

if every brony "i mean male and female brony" gave a dollar we could make it happen. there are what 20 or 30 million world wide? or an i overestimating?

Why build just ponyville,When you can build Equestria!Because first of all.The whole brony community can't fit in pony ville just by itself.Something to think about.

yea that is true, but canterlot would be really hard to hang off the side of a mountain like they have it in the show. that is hard to do with a city

• Brohoof 1