Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have this crazy idea, let's build ponyville!

simba86

I have been thinking how cool it would be if everypony pooled a bunch of money together and bronies built a copy of ponyville to live in:)  awesome aye?  we could call it bronyville!

i know it will probably never happen but it is fun to talk about:)

• Brohoof 6

It does sound like it would be totally awesome, but I don't think we would actually be able to do this. It seems pretty difficult to build all of Ponyville, and where would we build it anyway? Once again though I do think it would be an awesome idea if we could actually do it

Hey if I ever win the jackpot on the lottery I would totally do this. If nothing else it could be a fecking awesome place to live. 

It would cost a fortune but wouldn't be that difficult  really just buy a massive farm plot like 300 acres or somthing hire lots of people and designers and your ready to go.

Edited by mycarhasaMoustache
  • Brohoof 1

Well. I'd hate to break it to you, but Trixie has already done this. She rebuilt Ponyville from the ground up, making it much better.

So what if it's in another dimension?

• Brohoof 2

Well. I'd hate to break it to you, but Trixie has already done this. She rebuilt Ponyville from the ground up, making it much better.

So what if it's in another dimension?

When did this happen exactly? I don't remember Trixie doing anything like that (I mean, I know she easily could but I didn't know she actually did)

When did this happen exactly? I don't remember Trixie doing anything like that (I mean, I know she easily could but I didn't know she actually did)

See? Trixie is obviously the most capable pony to do such things. After all; she's the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

Hey if I ever win the jackpot on the lottery I would totally do this. If nothing else it could be a fecking awesome place to live. 

It would cost a fortune but wouldn't be that difficult  really just buy a massive farm plot like 300 acres or somthing hire lots of people and designers and your ready to go.

yea, it would only take a few millions dollars and several years, but it would be awesome! and a nice place to live, then you would work on planting sweetapple acres

• Brohoof 1

See? Trixie is obviously the most capable pony to do such things. After all; she's the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria.

Wow, she actually did it, I didn't think she would actually do that, I guess she really is the most magical unicorn in Equestria

• Brohoof 1

If only...I CALL FLUTTERSHY'S HOUSE.

Anyway...if only.

It would cost lots and lots plus it would need allot of effort.

But it would be fun...we would need some bakers to live at SCC

Only problem is...we wouldn't be able to make Riainbow dashes house blink.png

Then we could reenact the .mov series! LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

That...is one thing I will Not be doing.

• Brohoof 2

It would be quite nice, if we only we could trust the haters to not drive over there to urinate all over everything.

But other than that, I am a little interested in the idea. My only concern would be where it would be built.

• Brohoof 3

Oh crap I have just found a floor in the plan How the hell would you go about building a house that floats and is made of clouds??? :( 

true, rainbow dash's house would have to be way up on a hill or something to be kinda close to the show, the cloud effect would also be hard to do.

You beat me too it yea I think rds house is going to screw over the whole program Hmmmm Unless errrm Nope Im out of Ideas for that one. 

It would be quite nice, if we only we could trust the haters to not drive over there to urinate all over everything.

But other than that, I am a little interested in the idea. My only concern would be where it would be built.

that is what the royal guard is for, and  there is plenty of land for sale cheap out west. but i think ponyville is more of a east coast climate

YOU CAN MAKE A MANSION OUT OF GOLD AND THEN HANG IT FROM SKYHOOKS FOR RD's HOUSE!!!!

Seriously though, Rd's house wouldn't be all that hard to make, you just need some imagination.

post-9830-0-20863200-1363984266.jpg

We could, like, make a house and put it on a high frame, and put fake clouds around it. OR we could build it on a really high hill, and have escalators going up to it, and put a fig machine below so it looks like it's in the clouds!

How... would we make RD's house work without it being cruddy? I mean It's not like we can put jets that can fly up in the air... and withhold the house! XD

we would need both flatland, forest, mountains, and lakes, anypony know a place that has all those things and then some? we would need several thousand acres to make it work right,

we would need both flatland, forest, mountains, and lakes, anypony know a place that has all those things and then some? we would need several thousand acres to make it work right,

CANADA!!! laugh.png 

Hahaha it has everything! Sorry for the spam but honestly this is just to fill up space because it kinda ruins the joke sorry...

• Brohoof 1

Well it would be quite cool, however it would cost alot of money and getting the land for it in a place everyone agrees on and all that would be hard, not to mention all the people fighting over who gets what house, and the fact it'd be very densely populated of a place. Infact it'd probably be filled to the brim with people easily within weeks of it being built tongue.png.

And again alot of money, its hard to get anyone to actually willing donate all the cash needed for such an undertaking really, and again land to build it.

Would be pretty cool though.

Edited by Zygen