what up ever poines , i happy to join your formation

swordsman

hi everone , i go by swordsman and i am new to My little pony and bronys.

I had just got cable for the first time in late 2011 and i was just checking it out when i saw my liitle pony on the HUB one saturday mourning and it was love at 1st sight.  Why i like my little pony? well i really don't know maybe it's the voice acting, lovable character , and true to life lessons that we all could learn from.

princess luna is one of  my favourite characters  becuase i am a lot like her(i have a hard time make frineds) and i like the way she looks, also nightmare moon has a sexy voice and look to her.

well i guess that it.  good to meet every pony.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. There's a ton of awesome, nice, and funny people here. Hope you decide to stay. :)

< Thought you were Lord Bababa... 

Anyway, hi! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Welcome to the forums. Princess Luna is my Favorite princess smile.png .MLP has some many reasons to be liked and i agree that it has many life lessons that could be used today. I'm sure you'll meet lots of friendly people on here and something that gets your interest. If you ever want to talk or just have questions feel free to PM me at anytime, Also if you want add me as a friend, I love meeting new people laugh.png