Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something was here.

Mlpfan185

I've no idea how much longer you expect this project to take Im going to go with:

IF you finish it sometime this week and

IF i manage to be lucky enough to receive this piece 

I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be dark for the next week but I will be back, should be around Friday afternoon.

Oh wow, that is amazing ohmy.png Count me in! Shipping costs won't matter if I just get that on my wall because... Wow... You are awesome laugh.png I just hope it wont get seized at customs like my MLP t-shirts that I ordered tongue.png (That's if I win of course) Just... Wow... biggrin.png

Whoa! Now that is one awesome painting. I absolutely love how you pay attention to the detail. It looks fabulous. It's really funto enter these types of contests, especially for this awesome work of art. Definitely would go with my dull college dorm room to lighten things up. 

I'd like to enter! I live in Sweden however. If it costs a lot I will gladly help as much as I can with the shipping costs and what not. Hope to see the winner soon!wink.png

Wow that sky is the perfect blue. It's like a cool summer day and I'm laying on my back, looking up at the sky without a care in the world. I could stare at this all day and just relax. Keep up the good work!

Hey, If anyone's complaining about a free canvas, Ill take their spot in the drawing ;) lol jk. 

But seeing your other finished product Im sure as sure that the wait will be more than worth it for whom-ever ends up with this painting 

It looks great!

I also wouldn't mind winning it, so I might as well join in.

By the way, I am in Canada, does that mean I need to pay for shipping?

Oh why not...

Your art is beautiful and the detail in the painting is fantastic...even if its not finished. I wish I could make art like that...usually I just end up with scribbles.

It looks wonderful so far wub.png

That looks pretty sweet! I would love that. Since Rarity is screwing with our weather, giving us heat, then pouring rain, and now tons of hail, it would be nice to be in close contact with Cloudsdale so they can fix it!!

( You are on the drawing list. Everyone has an equal chance, and I do not plan to stop painting and giving these away any time soon.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Though, I will admit, I am not happy with this piece as of yet. It has taken me a tremendous amount of time, I could have had 10 Fluffle Puffs and a Fluttershy done by now.

I think it looks beautiful. Its much much much better than what I could do...I am not that great at drawing/painting and I have often wanted to learn how...but I never get around to it.

Anywho, I think it looks wonderful smile.png