What's your favorite game?

Trixil

My favorite game is Skyrim. I'm sure you all know it. My mom let me have it, even though I'm not old enough for it. It doesn't change anything of me.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

SIGNATURE

I'm way too indecisive for this, so mine changes all the time.

I probably enjoyed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite most but that's more because of the people I played it with.

Only basing my choice on the game itself, I guess I would go for Mass Effect 2.

I can't make signatures.

Sooo... yeah

guitar hero i gues. but i really enjoyed WoW. and im also enjoying LoL.

btw: im way to good in GH on the guitar.

guitar: almost all songs achived on expere

drums: all on medium some on hard.

bass: almost all songs on expere but i havent played them all bass

singing: all on hard.

Inspired by myself.

Favorite game... Jeez, this a painful one. I want to say Final fantasy 9, it got me into RPG's... Also WoW and LoL, I play them to death. And rock band was my game of choice like 2 years, Drums and Guitar all expert, good times. Also, I am Lord Sprixx on League, if someone wants to add me :lol:

• Brohoof 1

NEWsigbybexupdate.gif

My favorite of all time is Metal Gear Solid with my second being Resident Evil 3.

While I love these games a lot they're my favorites for another reason as well.

MGS was the first time me and my real dad ever bonded (or that I felt we did) and thus that game has influenced a lot in the things I like etc.

RE3 was pretty much the same thing but with my stepdad.

For me my favorite games have always impacted me in more ways than just being a good game.

1531n5x_th.gif

Have to be a toss up between Pokemon Ruby and Megaman Battle Network 3. I have played and replayed both these games to an almost unhealthy degree, and I don't see me stopping anytime soon!

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Classic Doom Series.

extremely fun gameplay that never gets old, graphics that has aged very damn well, innovative and interesting level design, coolbeans music (although the MIDIs are pretty stale today. the remixes however are rock-solid!), satisfying SFX, and the largest amount of mods and levels that you can EVER come across, with a still extremely active fanbase.

roughly speaking, Doom is fucking awesome.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

My favourite game definitely has to go either SSX 3 or Jet Set Radio Future. Whether it be the amazingly fun gameplay or the flashy but grasping visuals, I never got tired of playing either of those games. My childhood went into those games, and I loved them.

Oh, and Pokemon Emerald.

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Sonic 3&Knuckles.

I play Team Fortress 2 a lot, so I would place that on my favorite games list with the provision that it is a online FPS.

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

Talking about my faburite game... mmm, i dont have a fabourite fabourite, i do have a list that i never get bored of playing; i guess that can be called a sorta fabourite games or sort.

Minecraft would be one; i just always have something fun to do; make redstone stuff, go digging for diamonds, make gigantic structures, or just go the hole night with a sword and do role play, not mentioning the mods that make the game better

I love Chrono trigger, is just a so much good RPG, i love the idea of time traveling and is so awesome the fact that i can moove throw ages in such a free way, explore the world and find the secrets, such a good game, the trama's awesome, the musc's awesome, the characters are awesome; just i love the game, even more that Final Fantasy VII

The Touhou Proyect series are so chalengin, but at the same time fun, not like games like I wanna be the guy that you cant move a little without dieing; this game has very good characters that the fanfom can do so much with them; awlso the music is asesome; and the background trama sometimes gets me amazed.

I think that's all, i can't think of any game that make so fun to me that i never get bored of it of course i have very good games, but this is like on the "throne" for me :D

Talking about my faburite game... mmm, i dont have a fabourite fabourite, i do have a list that i never get bored of playing; i guess that can be called a sorta fabourite games or sort.

This is about the best I can do. I do have a group of games I consistently go back to.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Oblivion

Megaman X (sometimes the others but the first one more than anything)

Any of the Sonic games

I should add that considering how much fun I'm having playing Silent Hill I may just have to add it to the list.

Edited by Raronoopa

TOO MANY.

Currently, it's Mass Effect 2 and Team Fortress 2. Before it was Bioshock (the original). I'm really enjoying Duke Nukem Forever though (FINALLY bought it), and I'm totally in love with Skyrim.

mephalasig.jpg