Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite game?

Trixil

I don't know anymore. May have to say The Sims 2.

I'd typically say Animal Crossing, but that was my favorite game 10 years ago. I haven't played it in a while, and I haven't played it contionously (as it should be) for 9 years, so... yeah.

My favorite game is The Game.

And Rome: Total War

Grrr.... I forgot about the game... :(

Metroid Prime by far.

Played it when I was little. Recently played and beat it.

It. Was. AMAZING :D !

Metroid Prime is absolutely amazing. Have you ever played it going for a low %? It's really challenging, but rewarding. Though some copies of the game you can't do it because of patches.

Favorite game? Well... I'd have to seperate them...

Classic: Super Metroid - need I say more?

Close 2nd would be Mega Man X

Recent: Dead Space 2 - I generally can't play through a game more than once before I get bored of it... somehow I have played Dead Space 2 through 7 times and not gotten bored of it. It's just... entertaining.

Close 2nd would be Red Dead Redemption... there's just so much to do and so much fun to be had!

I feel obligated to say Minecraft due to the sheer hours I've played of it, but I absolutely ADORE Half-Life 2.

World of Goo, Ratchet and Clank, Portal, Twilight Princess, Frozen Synapse, and Braid are also some of the best I've played.

- Reversi/Othello: I'm pretty terrible at this game, but I enjoy it every time I play.

- .hack//IMOQ (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine): It's four games, but it's a continuing story, so I am listing it as one. But I love these games. So very much.

- .hack//G.U.: Same deal. Three games, this time, but an on-going story.

- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

- Oddworld: Munch's Oddyssey. (I love the Oddworld series as a whole, but I adored this one)

- Fallout 3

I have such a hard time picking one. That's not even a complete list of personal favorites, but those are probably ones I have the most overall fondness for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...