Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetie Bot card

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I can't believe this! They added a shoutout to our fandom in our the new Sweetie Bell card. It is a reference to Sweetie Bot from Friendship is Witchcraft.

Here's the link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/best-card.html#idc-container

I can't believe this! What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 8

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

If only they would hear the REALLY loud ominous shout for the original Derpy Hooves. That would be great along with Half-life episode 3 ecetera ecetera...

Hasbro made a card in honor of Sweetiebot? Wow thats like actually really cool :D. If so then it looks like Hasbro is on the right track for right this minute.

This is pretty awesome regardless.

• Brohoof 2

I don't completely understand. How is it a reference to sweetie bot? It would be very helpful if someone could explain please?

The phrase Cutie Mark Acquisition Program is selected in the text. Reference to FiW. Honestly, people, click links. It's what they're there for.

• Brohoof 2

The phrase Cutie Mark Acquisition Program is selected in the text. Reference to FiW. Honestly, people, click links. It's what they're there for.

I did click on the link and it took me to the web page for it but that doesn't explain how "cutie mark acquisition program" is a reference because I don't know much about FiW

(edited)

I dunno, it IS April 1st...but If they were going to make a subtle shout-out in one of their cards I'm glad they did Sweetie Bot. She's one of the best things the fandom's ever come up with. Kind of ironic, isn't it, that Hasbro shut down FIW and now they're referencing it in one of their products?

In any case, this realization is having a...strange effect on me. Can feel...inner organs solidifying...data rushing through system...

...war face appearing...

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

• 9 months later...

I can't believe this! They added a shoutout to our fandom in our the new Sweetie Bell card. It is a reference to Sweetie Bot from Friendship is Witchcraft.

Here's the link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/best-card.html#idc-container

I can't believe this! What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Oh YESH!!!!!! It's awesome, I like it when they do things like this, and I'm also a big fan of sweetiebot :P

• Brohoof 1

That is rather awesome, even if I'm not a Friendship Is Witchcraft fan. But still, shout-outs to the fandom from Hasbro is something I don't mind every now and then. 

• Brohoof 1

OMG! OMG! MUST HAVE! MUST HAVE! I have most of the cards but I don't have a Sweetie Belle and now that I know there is a FiW referance on the back... I MUST HAVE! Will look online for one! will find! Will LOVE! and if the internet won't love me Then I'll Teach it To FEAR ME INSTEAD! rofl

I wonder if Jenny Nicholson and Griffin Lewis will get a percentage for each card manufactured and/or sold

Edited by MJDudeK

Great Scott o.O, they went there!

I wonder what other brony material they will start to reference...like cupcakes!

Also, it's not the first time they've done a shout out to bronies. Remember Derpy in "The Last Roundup"? She was loved by many yet hated by few, which was enough to limit appearances and roles in later episodes up to this point....

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

• 5 weeks later...