Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

@,

"Hopefully I'm not one of those stallions." smirking at her. "I have a feeling this cruise will sort out things for the ponies on this cruise." Feeling another cold breeze pass his face.

Thank you habit of not judging people you have done me good this day. He thought.

((OOC: Thankyou @, at least somepony here is nice!))

"Yeah I think it will." Mist Chaser said gazing at the horizon. a cool breeze hit her face and she shivered lightly, wrapping her wings around herself.

"What do you suppose it's like under the ocean? I imagine all the fish swimming around coral and plants, huge rocks the size of mountains, covered in starfish. What about you?" She asked.

Edited by Elmo

Mystical Flow sat down in her seat, wrapping the towel around her.  The sun was going down soon, but hopefully it would dry her off some.  The towel caught the drops of water that fell from her mane.  She noticed that the stallion had a seat next to hers.  A coincidence. 

@,

((Sorry for inactivity. I've been tangled up in buying more comics and trying to finish Bioshock 2 on hard. :P))

''Feel bad? I would never feel bad around somepony like you!'' Splinter said, praying to Celestia that she doesn't get nervous once again. ''Well.. This is quite the awkward moment.'' 

Fire giggled and flicked her tail back and forth playfully.

"Well, what do you want to do now, since we have nothing to do as of lately?" Fire Asked Ace.

(OCC: sorry for the inactivity, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had a chance to post any replies)

"Go, swimming in the pool. It is terribly hot today and I think a nice dip in the pool would be excellent." Ace said leading Fire outside to the pool where some other ponies were swimming but Ace had no attention on them, he had half of his attention on where he was going the other on Fire.

@,

((Sorry for inactivity. I've been tangled up in buying more comics and trying to finish Bioshock 2 on hard. :P))

''Feel bad? I would never feel bad around somepony like you!'' Splinter said, praying to Celestia that she doesn't get nervous once again. ''Well.. This is quite the awkward moment.''

Honey jars got up and looked away "Y-yes it is. I-I just didn't know h-how to tell you so I decided to just show you instead. B-b-because I... I like you allot..." She opened he forearms and wrapped them around him, giving him a big hug. "I'm sorry that I'm making things awkward."

((OOC: Thankyou @, at least somepony here is nice!))

"Yeah I think it will." Mist Chaser said gazing at the horizon. a cool breeze hit her face and she shivered lightly, wrapping her wings around herself.

"What do you suppose it's like under the ocean? I imagine all the fish swimming around coral and plants, huge rocks the size of mountains, covered in starfish. What about you?" She asked.

"The ocean you say..." staring at the water,"I'm going to find out right now!" running to the rails of the ship jumping off the ship.

He flew to a spot where she couldn't see him, "Thank you wings." mumbling to himself. Looking at the water he noticed the different species of life in the ocean a gaint shark swam by the ship, "I won't like to be in the water with that..." Shocked by the size of the shark.

"The ocean you say..." staring at the water,"I'm going to find out right now!" running to the rails of the ship jumping off the ship.

He flew to a spot where she couldn't see him, "Thank you wings." mumbling to himself. Looking at the water he noticed the different species of life in the ocean a gaint shark swam by the ship, "I won't like to be in the water with that..." Shocked by the size of the shark.

Mist Chaser blinked a couple of times as he flew off the edge of the ship. He disapeared from her sight, and after a moment, Mist decided to find him. She flapped her wings, and flew down to where she last saw him. She saw him a small distance away and decided to join him.

"Woah, I wouldn't like to be in the water with that huge shark swimming about." Mist Chaser whispered to him.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

Witch heard a voice whispering to him about the shark. Turning around to find mist flying behind him, "Finally decided to join me I see." Skimming the water with his hoof. "I wouldn't be afraid of the shark. Maybe it's friendly, you never know." Looking at the shark with curiosity . "Plus there's something even worse then the shark here..."

@,

Splinter blushed as she had hugged him. ''Hey, it's okay. I like you too..'' Splinter said as he dug his face into her mane without warning. ''Mmm.. Her mane smells like honey. Well, I guess that's why her name is Honey Jars.'' Splinter thought as he softly sniffed Honey's mane.

@@Snowdream,

Witch heard a voice whispering to him about the shark. Turning around to find mist flying behind him, "Finally decided to join me I see." Skimming the water with his hoof. "I wouldn't be afraid of the shark. Maybe it's friendly, you never know." Looking at the shark with curiosity . "Plus there's something even worse then the shark here..."

"W..Worse than a shark? What could be worse than that down there?" Mist Chaser asked fearfully.

Mist Chaser flew back up so that she was standing on the deck of the boat.

"Sorrry, I'm not the best flier, I Can't stay out there for long before i get tired." She said.

@,

Splinter blushed as she had hugged him. ''Hey, it's okay. I like you too..'' Splinter said as he dug his face into her mane without warning. ''Mmm.. Her mane smells like honey. Well, I guess that's why her name is Honey Jars.'' Splinter thought as he softly sniffed Honey's mane.

Honey was a little confused about him smelling her hair but decided to ignore it. Instead she just prolonged the hug. After a minute or so Honey Jars let go with a smile on her face. She looked to the sun and realised it was lower, as in it had already set. "It's getting late. Shall we go back to our rooms?"

Mystical's mane was still dripping as the sun went down.  She put the towel onto her head and patted it down onto the green and blue locks.  She stepped off of her chair, laying the towel onto her back.  She picked up her sunhat. 

Probably best to get some dinner, she thought.  I haven't eaten yet and its getting late. 

Mystical glanced at Shimmers and then hurried off without a word.  She wouldn't wonder until later if it would be considered rude or not.

@@Snowdream,

Flying back up to deck, "There is a mystical monster called a hydra. That is the worse thing to come into contact with." Shivering at the thought of fighting a hydra.

"It's getting late." Noticing the time, "Want to eat something before calling it a day?" Still picturing the hydra.

She is not a good flyer. That's information could be useful. He thought.

@,

''Sounds good.'' Splinter said as his face had finally gone from a bright red to his normal fur color. ''Wanna walk with me?''  Splinter asked with a smile. ''Man, who knew a day could bring so much excitement? Well, not me. That's for sure.'' Splinter thought as he began thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

@@Snowdream,

Flying back up to deck, "There is a mystical monster called a hydra. That is the worse thing to come into contact with." Shivering at the thought of fighting a hydra.

"It's getting late." Noticing the time, "Want to eat something before calling it a day?" Still picturing the hydra.

She is not a good flyer. That's information could be useful. He thought.

"Yeah, lets go eat something." Mist Chaser agreed.

Gee Hydra's sound pretty nasty, I certainly wouldn't like to meet on og those in the water. She thought to herself as she started to make her way towards the cafeteria. She sat down at an empty table and started to scan the menu.

@@Snowdream,

I kinda miss my pet Hydra...wish i could of kept him. He thought as he sat next to mist.

"What looks good to you?" Scanning the menu for anything that looked good to him. "I think I'm going to get a clover sandwich." Grabbing a cup of water and taking a slip of it.

I'm going to make a home cooked meal one of these days. Scanning the menu again.

• Brohoof 1

@@Snowdream,

I kinda miss my pet Hydra...wish i could of kept him. He thought as he sat next to mist.

"What looks good to you?" Scanning the menu for anything that looked good to him. "I think I'm going to get a clover sandwich." Grabbing a cup of water and taking a slip of it.

I'm going to make a home cooked meal one of these days. Scanning the menu again.

"Actually that sounds pretty good to me as well, I think I might get a clover sandwich myself." Mist Chaser replied, putting down the menu. She got up and poured herself a glass of apple juice. It was her absolute favorite drink. She took her drink to the table and sat back down.

@@Snowdream,

"So tell me where did you grow up?" Trying to kill the silence. "I just want to get to know you better if that's ok with you. Unless you want me to go first. Let me just warn you it's not the happiest story you'll ever hear." Feeling a chill go up his spine.

((OOC: Hopefully this doesn't spoil much for the other RP XD))

@@Snowdream,

"So tell me where did you grow up?" Trying to kill the silence. "I just want to get to know you better if that's ok with you. Unless you want me to go first. Let me just warn you it's not the happiest story you'll ever hear." Feeling a chill go up his spine.

((OOC: Hopefully this doesn't spoil much for the other RP XD))

((Meh! who cares XD I'm gonna find out eventually anyway :P))

"Well I grew up in Cloudsdale, but when i was seven years old, we moved to Ponyville. I didn't really fit in there, and things turned nasty, so when I was fourteen, my family moved to Fillydelphia." Mist answered.

"Now lets hear about you." She said.

@,

''Sounds good.'' Splinter said as his face had finally gone from a bright red to his normal fur color. ''Wanna walk with me?'' Splinter asked with a smile. ''Man, who knew a day could bring so much excitement? Well, not me. That's for sure.'' Splinter thought as he began thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

Honey nodded. "Of course I'll walk with you." She said as she sniled and took his hoof, only to begin walking with him. *Today has been... Different. But in a very good way. How could this week turn sour? Well the ship could crash, or somepony could die. But really that won't happen* she thouggt to herself.

@@Snowdream,

((I guess so, but this will be our secret.))

"I was born in Canterlot...My parents died when i was a young colt. I moved to Ponyville shortly after my parents death, after a few months I made my home in the Everfree forest." Closing his eyes and turning his head, "Forgive me, I've been trying to block out my parents death ever since i was young, but every time i think about their death...I get choked up."

@@Snowdream,

((I guess so, but this will be our secret.))

"I was born in Canterlot...My parents died when i was a young colt. I moved to Ponyville shortly after my parents death, after a few months I made my home in the Everfree forest." Closing his eyes and turning his head, "Forgive me, I've been trying to block out my parents death ever since i was young, but every time i think about their death...I get choked up."

"As you should, their your parents, don't excuse yourself for feeling emotion towards them." Mist Chaser said gently, reaching out and holding his hoof under the table.

"I missed out a crucial part of my story. My mother had twins. My twin brother died at birth." She said. "I didn't want to tell you before, but you were so open with me."

@@Snowdream,

"Open...that's not the whole story...My parents were kidnapped...I only made it out because they hid me in a trapdoor under the bed before..." starting to shake with fear. "I will never forget that night..." Stare becoming blank.

He stopped talking and just sat there with a blank stare on his face not noticing anypony around him not even mist. He could hear the last thing his mother said to him, "Everything will be fine." A tear ran down his face, "Don't leave me..." He spoke very softly still not fully himself.

@@Snowdream,

"Open...that's not the whole story...My parents were kidnapped...I only made it out because they hid me in a trapdoor under the bed before..." starting to shake with fear. "I will never forget that night..." Stare becoming blank.

He stopped talking and just sat there with a blank stare on his face not noticing anypony around him not even mist. He could hear the last thing his mother said to him, "Everything will be fine." A tear ran down his face, "Don't leave me..." He spoke very softly still not fully himself.

Mist Chaser looked away, not sure how to respond to this new piece of information.

She heard him say something, but it was to softly spoken for her to make out what he had said. She saw a tear run down his face, and Mist felt like crying herself.

"I'm sorry." She whispered quietly to him.

@@Snowdream,

Witch heard mist's voice coming through his flashback and quickly turning to her, "Forgive me..." Feeling bad for putting mist through that. "I'm sorry..." Getting up and walking out of the area in shame.

He rushed to his room speaking in a low tone. As he spoke the door unlocked he opened the door and shut it as he entered.

My past will always haunt me...but i didn't mean to show that much to one pony... He spoke to himself.