Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

@,

Honey let out another rare giggle. Mainly at his embarrassment. "It's OK. You don't need to be sorry at all! You were just confused. Nothing to worry about." She reassured him. and then she did something not even she expected. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss. a rather affectionate one at that, and it was only a few seconds after did she jump back and cover he face in her hooves.

@@Snowdream,

That was all Mist Chaser had to hear. She closed the gap between them and kissed him. Her lips gently touched his, hesitating for just a moment, before kissing him fully.

Witch was shocked that she kissed him, "I didn't see that coming." giving her a smile.

Slowly, Mystical opened her eyes, looking around at the water around her.  She pushed herself forward and began to swim around the pool.  She swam until she felt the need for air.  She swam back to the surface and pushed her head up, pulling in a sharp gasp of air.

(I think I have a hole in my brain from all this time staying awake.)

Goldens immertion into his book was broken relativley quickly, after reading a chapter that had left him logically confused. He shook his head to himself and sighed, looking up to see that mare he had seen before in the pool. He did not want to be seen as unusual this time, so he covered his face with the book.

@,

Splinter felt like he was floating for a quick second as she kissed him. He began to think whether if it had just happened or not. ''That was my first kiss. Well, this day has escalated rather quickly in a short amount of time'' Splinter thought as he noticed Honey had covered her face in her hooves. ''You shouldn't feel bad, that was a rather soothing kiss you gave me.'' Splinter said.

@,

Splinter felt like he was floating for a quick second as she kissed him. He began to think whether if it had just happened or not. ''That was my first kiss. Well, this day has escalated rather quickly in a short amount of time'' Splinter thought as he noticed Honey had covered her face in her hooves. ''You shouldn't feel bad, that was a rather soothing kiss you gave me.'' Splinter said.

Honey Jars covered more of her face, and began to quiver slightly. "T-t-that d-doesn't help a-at all!" She had no idea why she just done what she did, or the actuall point of that, but she didn't want whatever bad thing would be thrown at her. Not physically, buf metaphorically. "Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry!"

@,

''Oops.'' Splinter said as he noticed she was getting even more freaked out. ''It's fine! It's fine!'' Splinter told her as he tried to calm her down. ''Okay.. How do you calm down somepony? I usually know how to freak them out, but I don't think I ever found out how to calm them.'' Splinter thought as he paced around nervously.

@,

''Oops.'' Splinter said as he noticed she was getting even more freaked out. ''It's fine! It's fine!'' Splinter told her as he tried to calm her down. ''Okay.. How do you calm down somepony? I usually know how to freak them out, but I don't think I ever found out how to calm them.'' Splinter thought as he paced around nervously.

Honey looked up for a brief second as soon as he began to pace around. And this made her feel bad. Her neves were now affecting him! She moved her hoofs out of the way to get a good look at him. "I-is it really OK? I-I don't want to M-make you feel bad or anything." she put her hooves back over her face.

Mystical brushed a wet strand of her mane away from her eyes and swam a bit more.  She noticed a pony reading a book.  Did I bring any books?  I don't think I did.  I wonder if there's a library on this cruise? Mystical wondered.  She enjoyed a good book like most ponies.  But for now, she'd swim.

Mystical Flow dove under.

@@Snowdream,

That was all Mist Chaser had to hear. She closed the gap between them and kissed him. Her lips gently touched his, hesitating for just a moment, before kissing him fully.

Witch was shocked that she kissed him, "I didn't see that coming." giving her a smile.

((OOC: ok srsly, stop with copying my post down and posting one sentence. -.-))

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that!" Mist apologised quickly, a deep crimson blush gracing her white cheeks.''

"Um... yeah...sorry..I don't know whta came over me! Sorry!" She kept apologisingg

@@Snowdream,

((OOC: I won't anymore.))

"Wait...why are you apologizing..." tilting his head looking at her confused at what just happen.

What is going on! She just kissed me now she is apologizing for kissing me...wait am I just a mistake...He thought as a feeling of loneliness came over him.

@@Snowdream,

((OOC: I won't anymore.))

"Wait...why are you apologizing..." tilting his head looking at her confused at what just happen.

What is going on! She just kissed me now she is apologizing for kissing me...wait am I just a mistake...He thought as a feeling of loneliness came over him.

"I don't know... it just sorta felt like the right thing to do..." She said

He probably thinks i am so weird! Why did you apologise? what for?!" She thought while looking around, focusing her gaze on anything BUT him.

Why am i suddenly so nervous...

((OOC: Any idea when the ship is gonna initiate Titanic mode?))

@@Snowdream,

"Oh...I understand." He said.

It was a mistake...I knew it was to good to be true... He thought.

"I better go...need to find somepony with a key to my room." trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

I was starting to care for her...but I guess she didn't feel the same way... Looking at his hoofs.

@@Snowdream,

"Oh...I understand." He said.

It was a mistake...I knew it was to good to be true... He thought.

"I better go...need to find somepony with a key to my room." trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

I was starting to care for her...but I guess she didn't feel the same way... Looking at his hoofs.

He's going to go, you may not see him again if you let him leave now! This may be your last chance, Go for it Mist, just do it.

Mist Chaser took a deep breath and spoke.

"Wait I...I...like...you." She said stumbling over her words. "I like like you." She said feeling her cheeks go red.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

Witch stopped dead in his tracks, "Excuse me?" Wondering what she just said. He noticed her cheeks were red again.

"She is red again. I'm just getting confused more now." He thought

Walking closer to mist he looked at her trying to figure out what she could of said.

@@Snowdream,

Witch stopped dead in his tracks, "Excuse me?" Wondering what she just said. He noticed her cheeks were red again.

"She is red again. I'm just getting confused more now." He thought

Walking closer to mist he looked at her trying to figure out what she could of said.

"I...Uhhh?" Mist said, not quite sure what to say.

He started walking closer to Mist Chaser and she tilted her head giving him a questioning stare.

Did he just not hear me? Or, is he doubting what I said? Ugh! I wish I knew what was going on in his head She thought

@,

"I think I missed something important." He thought.

"I didn't hear what you said." Noticing her stare.

"That's never a good stare...What could be so important that I'm getting this stare..." Thinking what she could of said.

((OOC: IT'S ELMO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! HE WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL! XD))

@,

"I think I missed something important." He thought.

"I didn't hear what you said." Noticing her stare.

"That's never a good stare...What could be so important that I'm getting this stare..." Thinking what she could of said.

((OOC: IT'S ELMO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! HE WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL! XD))

((OOC: nonononononono, you got it all wrong: HE WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!! MWHAHAHAHAHA))

"I... said... I like you." She said slowly, not really wanting to repeat herself.

"I said... I like.. Like you..." She repeated.

Kill me now! This is just embarrasing! Why did I even bother repeating that!

Edited by Elmo

@,

((OOC: But...but I like my soul...can I keep mine at least I'll give you others souls?...please...sad.png ))

A chill went up his spine, when she spoke those words.

"You...me..."  He was at a loss for words.

"Speak you fool! Use complete sentances! She just told you that she likes you!" He thought.

Edited by Witch Doctor

@,

((OOC: But...but I like my soul...can I keep mine at least I'll give you others souls?...please...img-1368469-1-sad.png ))

A chill went up his spine, when she spoke those words.

"You...me..."  He was at a loss for words.

"Speak you fool! Use complete sentances! She just told you that she likes you!" He thought.

((OOC: Nope, there is no reasoning with the soul eater))

He probaly thinks this is halerious, you, liking him! Pfft what chance have you got filly! You have got to be kidding yourself.

Mist stood there, not having a clue what he was thinking, or what she could say that wouldn't make the situation even worse than it already was. So she just stood there. Silently.

Maybe if I stay still long enough, he will forget im here and leave, or maybe i will turn invisible. Mist mentally face hoofed herself.

@,

((OOC: Fine! You don't get cookies now. They are all mine! :P))

He grabbed mist's hoof and looked her in the eyes, "I...I like you too." Turning red as he stared into her eye's.

"I guess I was wrong about everything before. I should stop second guessing myself and just believe in myself more." He thought.

@,

((OOC: Fine! You don't get cookies now. They are all mine! tongue.png))

He grabbed mist's hoof and looked her in the eyes, "I...I like you too." Turning red as he stared into her eye's.

"I guess I was wrong about everything before. I should stop second guessing myself and just believe in myself more." He thought.

((OOC: AWWWW HELLLLL NO!!!!))

Mist Chaser gave a sigh of relief.

"I was scared that you didn't like me." She admitted quietly, closing her eyes.

He actually likes me. He actually likes me!!! AHHH!!! Okay, focus Mist, before you say or dosomething incredibly embarrasing...

@,

((OOC: MY COOKIES! YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE NOW! *eats cookies* so good! XD))

"Why won't I like you?" smirking a little, as he kissed her cheek.

"Calm down casanova. Don't do anything that could mess this up already." He thought.

"What are you doing later?" Feeling more comfortable around her now.

@,

((OOC: MY COOKIES! YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE NOW! *eats cookies* so good! XD))

"Why won't I like you?" smirking a little, as he kissed her cheek.

"Calm down casanova. Don't do anything that could mess this up already." He thought.

"What are you doing later?" Feeling more comfortable around her now.

((OOC: Fine, wanna do this the hard way then we will do this the hard way **Startes to devour soul** MMM Tastes like cookies))

Mist Chaser's heart fluttered as he kissed her cheek.

"I don't know, i was just afraid that you wouldn't like me." She said in response to his question.

"Later... Um i dunno? I have nothing planned at the moment" She said.

Ace laughed at Fire's attempt to hide her face. "Well, get use to it because I always give compliments to my friends even if it embarreses them. I never could see the bad side of ponies unless I see it for myself so don't let it bug you." Ace said patting Fire's back.

Fire giggled and flicked her tail back and forth playfully.

"Well, what do you want to do now, since we have nothing to do as of lately?" Fire Asked Ace.

(OCC: sorry for the inactivity, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had a chance to post any replies)