Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Let's see where I end up going!  Mystical through, leaving her map behind.  She'd end up some where eventually.  It would be a miniature adventure.  Besides, if she got lost, the adventure would be even more fun!
After around five minutes of walking, Mystical found herself at a pool.  She smiled to herself and went over.

@,

((OOC: Yeah, my computer stuffed up and i pressed mention...and it decided to quote you instead.))

Peach felt a pony bump into her, and she lost her balance. she fell under the water and quickly surfaced again, her mane in her eyes.

She heard the pony apologies.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." She said, pulling her mane back from her face. She suddenly realised that it was Witch who had crashed into her.

"Uh...." She said, at a loss for words.

@@Snowdream,

Staring at mist with his mouth open, "umm..." trying to say something. Say something witch! He thought. "H..hello mist..." closing his mouth. Good now say something better. He thought, "I'm...sor...sorry for...knocking you into the water." slightly turning red.

It's going to be a repeat of what happen last time... He thought.

@,

I should have just stayed in my room. Maybe I will do that, ill leave now before i make him feel awkward again and then stay in my room for the rest of the cruise. She thought

"Um.. Hi Witch." She said, "It's no big deal...really." She replied, her cheeks turning a similar shade of red to his.

@@Snowdream,

Witch noticed she was turning red also. He started to smile at her, "Can I ask why you ran off before?" feeling a bit more comfortable around her.

She is turning red also. What could this mean? Did I do something right?! Why do I talk to myself so much? Oh yea because I live alone... He thought.

@,

"Uh... Because... I was making you uncomfortable, and I felt silly, saying all that gushy stuff, and then..." She paused awkwardly.

"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable..." She finfished, the shade of red adorning her cheeks turning a shade darker than it was.

@,

There was a long awkward silence between the new couple. ''So, what else could we do? We've seen the ocean, confessed love and such. Everything seems to be crossed off my list except dinner and a movie. And believe me, you do not want to see a movie with me.. I'm a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan.''

Honey Jars face grew unaturally red at the 'love confessing' part. "Oh. D-did you say we were a couple? I-I never said we w-were a couple. I just admitted you were cute and held your hoof. I never said anything else..."

Shimers eventually shook his head and stood up "I am not allowing this minor drawback to hinder my expierience!" So he got his reading glasses and a book, and went off to sit by the pool.

@@Snowdream,

(Thank you for copy and paste)

"Uh... Because... I was making you uncomfortable, and I felt silly, saying all that gushy stuff, and then..." She paused awkwardly.

"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable..." She finfished, the shade of red adorning her cheeks turning a shade darker than it was.

His jaw dropped again, "wait what?!" checking if he'd heard that right, "I feel bad now..." hanging his head in shame.

@,

(haha two can play at that game :P)

His jaw dropped again, "wait what?!" checking if he'd heard that right, "I feel bad now..." hanging his head in shame.

"Why? It's me who should feel bad, I mean, I'm the one who just walked off and left, no explanation given..." Mist Chaser said

@@Snowdream,

(That's cheating! XD)

Witch noticed they were standing in the middle of the pool, "Maybe we should move this to a private area or something..." smiling at her. Walking out of the pool grabbing his towel and shades. He waited to see if mist was coming. He was hoping she would join him.

@,

((OOC: Meh!))

Mist Chaser sighed, and nodded in agreement. She walked over to the steps and exited the pool. She walked back over to her towel and dried herself off. She left the towl on the chair, and rejoined Witch, her mane dripping wet still.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

@@Snowdream,

((OOC: :P)

Right as she said, "So where are we going?" He remembered that he left the key in his room, "We can go to my room if you want...just need to ask a maid or somepony if they could unlock my room for me..." Shaking his head a little. "Don't ask how I locked myself out of my room.." sighing at his stupidity.

@,

"We could go to my room, that might be easier considering i actually have a key." She said smirking.

She started to trot towards her room, her thoughts a scattered and unorganised mess. She swiped the keycard and the door gave a small click as it unlocked.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

How am I going to get in my room! All my important stuff is in my bags! He thought.

He followed her into her room, "Where did we leave off?" getting a little nervous. "I'm not ruining your cruise am I?" He asked nervously, he started to turn red again waiting to see what she had to say.

@,

He followed her into her room, "Where did we leave off?" getting a little nervous. "I'm not ruining your cruise am I?" He asked nervously.

"Hardly." She said in reply to him, "Infact, I was worried I was ruining your cruise." She admitted blushing nervously, pushing aside a stray bit of mane obstructing her vision.

@@Snowdream,

"Hardly." She said in reply to him, "Infact, I was worried I was ruining your cruise." She admitted blushing nervously, pushing aside a stray bit of mane obstructing her vision.

"Why would you think that? Actually, you've been the bes..." He stopped trying a bright red.

Don't choke now! You're to far to turn away. He thought.

@,

((OOC: gtg dinner, will be back in 20 mins or so :P))

"Why would you think that? Actually, you've been the bes..." He stopped trying a bright red

"What?" Mist asked as his sentence stopped abruptly. "What were you saying?." She asked him blushing again.

Why am I blushing so much? she thought

@@Snowdream,

((OOC: Well this is my final post until tomorrow))

Looking into mist's eyes, "I was saying, you're the best part of this trip..." Looking down he was frozen with fear. He was completely red.

This is ether going to end badly or a very slim chance it will end good...I'm going have to wait to see her answer... He thought with fear.

Mystical went over and bent over the pool, checking it for nothing in particular.  She shrugged and turned.  She picked her hat up for her head and threw it like a Frisbee onto a chair.  It landed so that it was leaning on the chair.  Not what she aimed for, but good enough.

Mystical Flow turned back to the water and leaped into the air, pushing her body out gracefully and landing into the water with a splash.

@,

Looking into mist's eyes, "I was saying, you're the best part of this trip..." Looking down he was frozen with fear. He was completely red.

That was all Mist Chaser had to hear. She closed the gap between them and kissed him. Her lips gently touched his, hesitating for just a moment, before kissing him fully.

"mmmm-my face?" Fire  stammered, moving quickly enoug to cover her face with her hooves.

"p-please forgive me... I-I just don't receive compliments too often..." she quickly added, now uncovering her face so she could see Ace's reaction to what she had just told him.

Ace laughed at Fire's attempt to hide her face. "Well, get use to it because I always give compliments to my friends even if it embarreses them. I never could see the bad side of ponies unless I see it for myself so don't let it bug you." Ace said patting Fire's back.

(OOC: I'm just going to throw a post in here. Because... ponies)

Shimmers reached the pool to see two ponies leaving the pool. Two he had yet to recognise though he felt as if they bared no importance to his interests. He glanced around pool for an empty chair and soon found one, so he went over, sat down, and then opened his book to the beginning. Thus completely enveloping himself within it.

@,

''Oh.'' Splinter said while face hoofing. ''I feel so stupid now.'' Splinter said while sighing and shrugging. ''It's just that I barely have any friends, and this must have gotten me the wrong way when you reached out for my hoof.'' Splinter said as his head dragged down. ''I'll leave you alone forever now.''

@

Honey Jars shook her head frantically. "no no no no no! You don't have to do that. I-I still think you're cute. Does that count as something?" She gave him a look of panic as the bush on her face began to grow. "I didn't hurt your feelings right? Y-your not upset at me?"

@,

''N-no way! Why would I be mad at you?'' Splinter said in a panicked voice as a dark red blush appeared on his face. ''I'm not mad at all.. Just got a bit confused. T-t-that's all.. You're just the nicest mare I've ever met.'' Splinter said, now burying his face in his mane. ''Sorry.''