Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite normal song, brony song, style of music?

Gabby_Gumz

(edited)

Music means alot to me i spend 3 hours a day at least listening to songs simply because it relaxes me, although the style of music i listen to isn't that relaxing. Im kind of growing bord to my current music on my iPodif you remember i made a topic about a week ago asking what your favrouit brony song was but now i ask what you favrouit song in general is.

My style of music:

Mostly up-beat dubstep, drum-step (Drum and bass mixed with dubstep) Im a fan of skrillex and enjoy reggae bass dubstep i have uploaded some songs i listen to. (Picked my favorite ones)

Some of these songs do have weird names but non of them are abusive accept from 'You gonna go far kid' Witch has a few swear words contained in it.

Listen to a few so you can gset a grasp of my style of music:)

(Click to download)

Edited by ollie6125

(edited)

My favorite song is Titanium and my favorite brony song is I am octavia :3 I also like dubstep and pop! I love all kinds of music except country.

Octavia is a good song to. By the looks on your profile pitcure you like Gravity Falls correct? There is an official Gravity Falls fanclub in this forum if your interested. Just to let you know. I made it.

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it seems like we got the same style of music then! Have you heard of Sleep? It's my favorite  dubstep brony song, maybe you'll like it.

/)

Ah im a big fan a baloon party and i found that song and i lost the link, thanks man i found it again but i tend not put songs with too much MLP Character voices in because i play my music on speaker with my friends who dont know ima brony and i would prefer them not to know :)

• Brohoof 1

My favorite song is Strawberry Swing by Coldplay. It is a nice and melodious sound. My favorite brony song is Until the Sun. My favorite type of music is alternative.

• Brohoof 1

Octavia is a good song to. By the looks on your profile pitcure you like Gravity Falls correct? There is an official Gravity Falls fanclub in this forum if your interested. Just to let you know.

/)

Yup I'm sorta obsessed with Gravity Falls and MLP :D could you give me the link maybe? I just joined so I don't know much about this site or how to navigate through it.

Octavia is a good song to. By the looks on your profile pitcure you like Gravity Falls correct? There is an official Gravity Falls fanclub in this forum if your interested. Just to let you know.

/)

I never herd of gravity falls but it rings a bell is it some kind of disney cartoon and i got my profile picture online i dont know where it is from.

• Brohoof 1

Yup I'm sorta obsessed with Gravity Falls and MLP biggrin.png could you give me the link maybe? I just joined so I don't know much about this site or how to navigate through it.

I never herd of gravity falls but it rings a bell is it some kind of disney cartoon and i got my profile picture online i dont know where it is from.

Yea, it's my favorite cartoon besides MLP. Really great acting, and artwork, and the jokes are hilarious.

Here's the link to the official forum:http://mlpforums.com/topic/55745-official-gravity-falls-thread/?hl=official+gravity+falls#entry1338061

Thanks ! /)

Yea, it's my favorite cartoon besides MLP. Really great acting, and artwork, and the jokes are hilarious.   Here's the link to the official forum:http://mlpforums.com...ls#entry1338061     Thanks ! /)

Ah ill check that  out im always open to new things, also what does /) Mean i saw it on a youtube video the other day and it keeps croping up.

• Brohoof 1

Yea, it's my favorite cartoon besides MLP. Really great acting, and artwork, and the jokes are hilarious.

Here's the link to the official forum:http://mlpforums.com/topic/55745-official-gravity-falls-thread/?hl=official+gravity+falls#entry1338061

Thanks ! /)

I can say I probably like Gravity Falls more funny wise :) But mlp for the animation! I have spent so much mony on mlp things. I just joined the club btw :D

• Brohoof 1

I can say I probably like Gravity Falls more funny wise smile.png But mlp for the animation! I have spent so much mony on mlp things. I just joined the club btw biggrin.png

I will have a look at this gravity falls cartoon and im pretty new also we got a great comunity and we have our very own minecraft server (If you play minecraft)

I will have a look at this gravity falls cartoon and im pretty new also we got a great comunity and we have our very own minecraft server (If you play minecraft)

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Haha yeah I do have minecraft! Yeah Gravity Falls is an awesome funny show. Mabel is sorta like pinkie but not as annoying xD

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

The minecraft server is 1.2.5 (outdated)sad.png

And I like Gravity Falls, I wouldn't say it's my FAVORITE show, MLP takes that spot, but maybe 2nd favorite?

And on the topic:

I like dubstep and basically the kind of music that you put up therelaugh.png

Amazing idea: make a MLP/Gravity Falls Animation or something

• Brohoof 1

I love dubstep, electronic, metal, orchestral and acoustic music. 

Of non-Brony artists, some of my favorite artists are The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, stuff like that.

I LOVE Balloon party as a whole and I am very fond of pretty much every song on that album. My favorite Brony musicians... well, I have a ton. But I do love Sleep by Echelon and Boooring! by Assertive Fluttershy a lot.

I love orchestral music. Love it! I always feel like tearing up when I hear a beautiful piano piece executed so well. Piano mainly is what I love to hear. This is one of my favorite piano pieces.

My favorite Brony song so far is No Strings Attached (Octavia's Battle Theme). The strings are just wonderful.

I have a lot of favorite songs and it's quite hard to choose. ._.

My favorite Brony song...hmm... I guess anything Skybolt and Moon Shines release. xD (I'm totally not saying this because I'm their friend.) 

Style of music would have to be... I guess anything that's haunting and eerie. I'd go with that, but I do love classical music. :D

lamb of god... and dream theater the best bands ever. for me its metal all the way. i have never heard any pony music i like.. for some reason i realy realy liked love is in bloom though 

• Brohoof 2

Cool i definitly downloaded a few, some of these songs are really good! Now my MP3 is almost full fo diffrent songs. At least 80% of them are bronie songs

My favorite normal song is either King for a Day by Pierce The Veil or Glow by I See Stars. My favorite brony song is Cawtion by JackleApp(I think the song title is Cawtion). And my two favorite genres are post-hardcore and dubstep :)

lamb of god... and dream theater the best bands ever. for me its metal all the way. i have never heard any pony music i like.. for some reason i realy realy liked love is in bloom though 

Dream Theater-One of the best guitarists in the world.

Another metalhead here-Motorhead are probably my favorite, although I also like Megadeth and Metallica up to the black album.

Also like Prog-Porcupine Tree would probably float your boat if you like D.T.

• Brohoof 2

My favourite regular song at the moment would probably be either C'mon or Diamonds....

And maybe Whispers in the Dark...

Especially Whispers in the Dark XD

For brony music it would probs have to be Lullaby for a Princess, I'll fly higher and Until the Sun.

Oh yeah, almost forgot Party with Pinkie. XD

As for favourite genre... It might be pop, but I listen to a lot of different genres so...

*shrugs*