Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

*defibrilates topic* Good evening, everybrony.

*Tips head

'Evening.

So I'm thinking of writing a parody fic of my life.  I think it would make a good 'early-life crisis' type fic if I write it well enough.  Although, seeing as how my last attempt at writing a fic went, I don't know if I can pull it off.

• Brohoof 1

>everyone was going crazy over how shitty EqG would be

>people even brought up the fact that it's just a pattern of hating something then liking it when it actually comes out

>"it's different because its humans"

>"ya this is different"

>people provided "legitimate reasons" why they thought it would be bad

I got to see it as well.   And I thought it was actually really good as well.

>mfw

ts11iaQ.png

• Brohoof 1

I got to see it as well. And I thought it was actually really good as well.

0/10, won't watch

My attitude was meh on the whole thing anyways

Ordered myself a laptop two days ago, specs-wise it seems pretty beast, but it has Windows 8 as it's OS.

>mfw

18601__safe_twilight-sparkle_reaction-im

Someone please convince me that it's actually a good OS, 'cause i'm gonna have to live with it.

• Brohoof 2

I got to see it as well.

And I thought it was actually really good as well.

However, I was a hater of it so now I must feel ashamed whenever I mention it was actually good.

Heh. I was interested, but was living by the words "Don't judge a book by its cover" and "Don't hate until you've tried it."

There were parts that were like, "I saw that coming from miles away," but it was good.

>mfw

img-1592168-1-ts11iaQ.png

Dat face

So. I liked EqG. :L

HOW SURPRISING.

I know, I know, I was one of the haters myself. So sue me.

:o

HOW COULD YOU HATE IT, MATRIX?!

YOU WERE MY FRIEND

Ordered myself a laptop two days ago, specs-wise it seems pretty beast, but it has Windows 8 as it's OS.

>mfw

Someone please convince me that it's actually a good OS, 'cause i'm gonna have to live with it.

I have a Win8 laptop, and after getting used to it, I pretty much liked it :3

It just seems really complicated, all those boxes, or "tiles", confuse me tongue.png

>mfw

img-1592645-1-18601__safe_twilight-spark

The UI is new, so you'll have to take some time to get used to it first. But once you learn how to use it, I heard it's a solid OS.

• Brohoof 1

The UI is new, so you'll have to take some time to get used to it first. But once you learn how to use it, I heard it's a solid OS.

People overreacted to it, much like Eqg. It's pretty simple to use after using it for awhile.

People overreacted to it, much like Eqg. It's pretty simple to use after using it for awhile.

I had a similar feeling when I first used Windows 7 the year it was released. I hated it and thought it was dumb, but soon enough I learned how to use it and it wasn't dumb any more.

I still use win7...

unfortunately, I cannot stay too much

as a matter of fact, I'm not sure when I can return to the forums, can't even access Skype; if I can return, I'd say hi to all my Skype friends X3

however, if this is it, I just want to wish everyone a great day X3

I need someone to talk to. I had my heart broken twice this week.

I feel for ya.  Had something like that happen to me recently.  Still trying to get over it myself.  My sympathies go out to you.