General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

man, contemplating if I actually want to suffer work tomorrow or just take a day off for a long weekend. Cause fuck that shit for right now. Ugh.

Egh, I hate reading assignments for school.

Those aren't bad cause you can normally just skim through and find the answers. Usually pretty easily at that.

man, contemplating if I actually want to suffer work tomorrow or just take a day off for a long weekend. Cause fuck that shit for right now. Ugh.

I'm not quite at that point with school yet, I feel like it can only get better.

Those aren't bad cause you can normally just skim through and find the answers. Usually pretty easily at that.

An entire book, where the answers are general and have to be opinionated including parts from the entire story doesn't quite work like that.

I'm just gonna wing it and guess at the point I'm at right now.

you're all still alive 

Unfortunately.

Never heard of it.. D:

I haven't before I read it either.

That sentence sounds stupid.

Edited by Punicpunch

I'm not quite at that point with school yet, I feel like it can only get better.

An entire book, where the answers are general and have to be opinionated including parts from the entire story doesn't quite work like that.

I'm just gonna wing it and guess at the point I'm at right now.

It should, yeah.

Aah, ok. Now, that makes it a good bit different and bothersome.

Good luck.

@@Miss H, lemme guess. Smelting.

only 6k left.

However, I feel like I'm going to be a bit off and need to do something more after it, but it shouldn'tbe much. Hopefully.

4k left.

One level to go.

8     0     S     M     I     T     H     I     N     G     B     O     Y     S 8teyzZx.png

Edited by Miss H

only 6k left.

However, I feel like I'm going to be a bit off and need to do something more after it, but it shouldn'tbe much. Hopefully.

4k left.

One level to go.

8     0     S     M     I     T     H     I     N     G     B     O     Y     S 8teyzZx.png

Congratulations.