General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So many days and I STILL can't change my username back :(

I am a sad pony :( :(

actually, i have to go to school soon, so i can't do much of that right now. but if you come back later, i'll getchu. :3

Aww, no diapers this time :(

That makes me even sadder :( :( :(

I found an awesome comment on this song.

The year is 2020, and Newt Gingrich has been elected President of the United States. Thrilled, he sends his first space expedition. Many brave men and women leave their home planet to spread humanity across the solar system. Little did they know that soon after they leave the Earth would erupt into nuclear war, leaving it a smoldering rock with few survivors and cutting the crew off from the rest of humanity. Now, they are all lost on the moon. This is their story.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

So many days and I STILL can't change my username back :(

I am a sad pony :( :(

Aww, no diapers this time :(

That makes me even sadder :( :( :(

*zing*

you were saying?

apparently Skype can't connect over here. anyone else having the same problem?

17 and i still get nightmares this is disturbing and probably not healthy.

How was everyone else's night?

17 and i still get nightmares this is disturbing and probably not healthy.

How was everyone else's night?

I used to have chronic nightmares for most of my life, until I managed to eliminate them for the most part when I was twenty-two or twenty-three through learning how to lucid dream. (Despite the common misconception, lucid dreaming merely refers to being aware you are dreaming while you are dreaming--it does not refer to outright controlling your dreams, although it is a step on that path.)

But the occasional nightmare is going to happen to you regardless. So long as they're not chronic or constant, you're fine.

Okay good because when i woke up and thought about it a bit, i thought i may have a chemical imbalance but seeing as it's only one nightmare your experience is a little comforting.

I used to have chronic nightmares for most of my life, until I managed to eliminate them for the most part when I was twenty-two or twenty-three through learning how to lucid dream. (Despite the common misconception, lucid dreaming merely refers to being aware you are dreaming while you are dreaming--it does not refer to outright controlling your dreams, although it is a step on that path.)

But the occasional nightmare is going to happen to you regardless. So long as they're not chronic or constant, you're fine.

Okay good because when i woke up and thought about it a bit, i thought i may have a chemical imbalance but seeing as it's only one nightmare your experience is a little comforting.

Erm, trust me, a chemical imbalance would show itself through a lot more symptoms than just a single nightmare. A single nightmare is normal. So to is feeling sad over certain events, such as losing a pet. But if you had a chemical imbalance you would have quite a few more everyday problems. It's far more comparable to missing a limb.
  • Brohoof 1

Me and my subconscious play chess on sundays.

It keeps winning and I don't know how.

Chess eh?

Mines pretty much a dick. :|

I dripped syrup on my keyboard, and now it's all sticky...

Always weird when you're on the forum and suddenly someone brohoofs a post you made back in March.

It's all them noobs lurking the first pages of a huge thread that was posted months ago.

It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling though, knowing that someone still finds my joke funny after so many weeks/months. I don't think I've had one that's gone that far back though (considering I joined in March).

• Brohoof 2