General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I hope everything goes well with the the medicine and you get better, Vissy! :)

But drinking nothing but water? I would not make it a day. I can't stand it unless I'm actually tired.

doctor's orders. it's either that or continuing to have bowel problems every so often. wouldn't you endure drinking water for 3 weeks if it meant it'd possibly stop the effects of your bowels violently erupting every so often?

Don't ask about my dreams...

1. Killer chicken that murders old people.

2. Military convoy with overloaded vehicles, and it turns into a water gun fight with the enemy.

I dreamed that I had gone to a carnival with my Pinkie Pie plushie on my shoulder. Funny thing is, it doesn't actually fit on my shoulder... But I digress.

There were all manner of tickets, all different colors, and certain games only accepted certain colors. It all boiled down to one game, where there was a table full of broken toys. No matter how hard I tried, I always failed. But eventually, as the park was closing, I beat the shuriken arcade game, which allowed me to choose one prize from the table.

The heart was set on a Rainbow Dash blind bag sized figurine. But to find it, I had to dig through all the broken toys. Many times I thought I had found something good, only to find that it was broken and useless. And even worse was the fact that the pile kept growing every rotation of the table. I soon found it, but it was so small and cheap looking, but I just had to get out of there. Sadly, by the end, I had realized this was all just a dream, and I had wasted hours and hours for something that wasn't even real.

And this is why he's the best teacher ever.

Pressure is a bitch.

Perhaps, perhaps.

Well, if you really want to, we can conduct the RP in the safety of a PM. But we will need two. One for OOC, one for RP.

• Brohoof 1

i know i shouldn't have spent more money in the thrift store today, but they had budget priced games there: Farcry, Crysis, F.E.A.R, and Battle Field 2, for like 12 dollars. 12! DOLLARS!

i also found a cool jazz collection and EDM compilation.

I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MONEY. D:

So if anyone really wants to test out their machine here's a metro 2033 code

RVH3Q-FZGJV-9NNMZ

really recommend you have a good machine to run this. 

The first time I ever saw that movie was in a Synchtube party from here.

It was magical.

I liked that movie because it was set in New Orleans, but there are so many things that they got wrong about Mardi Gras... Was still a great movie though.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/28191-infinite-skys-sig-and-avatar-shop/

Check out the 5th post, her seconds post made things even worse.

I also ran a small check, seems like she loves to 'test out' any other signature makers

E: nope, only found two confirmed case

How rude...

I'm pretty satisfied with how it's turning out right now. I still have a bit I want to add, and it's nowhere near complete.

3Dipg.jpg

He's a bit chubby looking. Makes it that much more cute, imo.

It's twilie, and if any of you want to know more...

Click if you want to lose a bit of your faith on this fandom

I can't found the exact link on who the hell is this, can't say much on the authenticity.

I call elaborate troll.

I suddenly miss Libby for no real reason

She still pops in from time to time.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the way you worded it made it sound as if you hadn't seen her in a long time, or that you wished she would come back.

Honestly I have no idea. Perhaps because she is rather entertaining.

I took in the word "passengers" as "assengers", I hate my brother's computer so much, going to the computer store was both helpful and unhelpful, so much for getting the one other class I need, and I lost my flash drive.

Oh yeah, thoughts of Ganaram and Viscra (and Gem and Nova) flooded my head again, I feel like I wanna reimagine Viscra, we need more of those reusable grocery bags, my town is erecting tons of solar panels, there's craptons of construction everywhere, and I may be able to afford the computer parts I've been needing for so long.

My concern now is compatibility and expandability and power.

I feel a little tired from today and my chair's squeaking as hell. The only set of lights we've set up was a dinky 20-light set on one of our outdoor plants, and we have yet to set up the Christmas tree.

It's cold as damn, as one might expect, and why do people fart into Oingo Boingo's hand when they could instead faaf? I guess the missionariraries in the faaf are quite dangerous, but there's more danger with the shit flying everywhere. Problem is, the shit flying everywhere is not the usual shit that Obama would typically describe, but it's instead the butter that Nickelshit sang about feeding the world with.

It looks strange in here.

Be careful; There's a lot of instabilities, and the floor is lava.

(It's a wooden floor that's been painted with red, orange, and yellow paint.) 

I hope everything goes well with the the medicine and you get better, Vissy!

But drinking nothing but water? I would not make it a day. I can't stand it unless I'm actually tired.

What the hell happened...? 

doctor's orders. it's either that or continuing to have bowel problems every so often. wouldn't you endure drinking water for 3 weeks if it meant it'd possibly stop the effects of your bowels violently erupting every so often?

I had to ask... (Insert worrying face here) 

I dreamed that I had gone to a carnival with my Pinkie Pie plushie on my shoulder. Funny thing is, it doesn't actually fit on my shoulder... But I digress.

I'm barely able to remember anything...

i know i shouldn't have spent more money in the thrift store today, but they had budget priced games there: Farcry, Crysis, F.E.A.R, and Battle Field 2, for like 12 dollars. 12! DOLLARS!

i also found a cool jazz collection and EDM compilation.

I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MONEY. D:

Half of the crap I've been getting for the past several months has come from a thrift store. My pants, my chair, my USB cable, the Christmas lights.

Also, I need to money a lot more than you do... I've complained about it enough: I need my computer built.

Have I ever mentioned that one time I dreamt I was knife-fighting Santa Claus in a battlefield? That was awesome.

What the hell have you been smoking lately?

(Did I mention that Jade's colouring is already festive?)

oh god... my head.

What's wrong, Viscra? o.o

my head got a bit dizzy back then, probably because of all the liquid i've lost during the day today.

Seriously, guys, don't make me worry again... The last time I worried about someone was someone from Argentina... 

(Braeburn x Soarin)

What blue said... Hawt

Don't ask me how many times I've seen that... I know of one image that can beat that, and it involves socks. 

O_o

0_x

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

it includes Alicorns and doesn't make them broken, it has Luna's guard ponies, whatever in the hell kind Starsong was, it has Sea Ponies!

All the races are ponies, but they did well enough on balancing them (at first glance, still gotta test it) that I think it can really work

I'm barely able to remember anything...
I actually remember some of my dreams, I'm just unable to properly relate them. The story I told y'all was only the barest detail.