General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

But yeah, I just woke up, I got home way late last night and I can feel the lack of sleep in me, I have a long day at work today and I do hope that it goes well. But at least I have two days off after that, I hope. xD But yeah. (Aw crap, I used "xD" again.)

My sleep cycle's upside-down. How do you put up with that? 

I've never used Facebook

Seariously, what is Bookface?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

This is the part where Kyoshi makes his segue into a conversation that might not actually be happening.

Aaaaaaaaaaand here he be!

Speaking of that, what's happenin'? You all enjoying the cold weather? Assuming it is cold where you are.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Yes it has basically. I just spend more time here now.

I'm starting to ease my way back into things here too. Good way to relax sometimes.

Speaking of that, what's happenin'? You all enjoying the cold weather? Assuming it is cold where you are.

It's cold here by Virginia standards. If I can see my breath, then it's definitely cold. No frost yet, however.

That's ok though. Cold weather is nice. My favorite thing about it is the taste. You notice how really cold air has a unique taste to it? Or maybe that's just me being weird again, I dunno. Anyway, I taste something in the air when it gets cold, and I like it. Looking forward to the snow when it finally gets here in February... assuming we get any. :lol:

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Well more relaxing than /mlp/ that's for sure.

Not as hilarious though. 

sometimes, relaxing and hilarious do go together

Get out of here with that shit.

now you see how others feel about your "lol" usage

But, I don't even use it that much.

Its often, but nowhere near as often as you or Cinnamon's XD face.

I don't do that anymore

I got that it's annoying and I've stopped, you know that

utter bullshite

and even if he did do that no one's ever complained about it

also you have no room to complain here because you used to do that xD shit all the time you weenie

• Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

utter bullshite

and even if he did do that no one's ever complained about it

also you have no room to complain here because you used to do that xD shit all the time you weenie

yeh, but I don't XD anyMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My sleep cycle's upside-down. How do you put up with that? 

Seariously, what is Bookface?

You flip it right side up I guess? Well I have another 4 hours of work left, I won't be off until late sadly. Then 2 days off! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so yeah after I get off I can not eat anything. xD That will be fun and hard to do. xD But I might end up going to bed earlier anyway, I don't think I got the most restful sleep last night. xD I hate having to sleep regardless. Sleep, meh. But I still have to do it.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Why is it always dead here when I get on. I hate the time difference

I've been working all day, but I am home now at least. Tired. xD Been a long day, my hooves hurt. xD Well I got 2 days off, and yes this place is dead.

And what time difference? xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Literally nothing they mistook me for under8 b8.

if you jokingly said somewhere in your post that you were under-aged you deserve it

edit: okay the background color tags don't work anymore that's cool I just won't ever be able to do spoilers again

;_;

Edited by Anthroshyismywaifu

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

if you jokingly said somewhere in your post that you were under-aged you deserve it

edit: okay the background color tags don't work anymore that's cool I just won't ever be able to do spoilers again

;_;

The background color tags for what? I never knew there were tags for that. xD -shrug-

Well time to stop eating for 12 hours, fasting is meh, especially since I eat every night. xD But Cinny can do it!

siggeh163.png

for text

you could set it to black so it would obscure the text until you highlighted it, so it'd work kinda like a spoiler

Yeah I know that works, but I am not sure about that, I don't see the option, was it there before? Well just use the spoiler thing, but I don't do spoil stuff anyway. xD

But yeah. I should go to bed soon, but Cinny ain't tired yet. D:

siggeh163.png