Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. That one is just for you. By the way, do you know what does 'private' mean?

I you don't have to ask Mojodash to digitize it. I can do it I think.

Disregard this my ipods on the fritz! Ill edit more when i am at a computer tomarowjd

font want you to manipulate it i want u to sketch cobalt in a black fedora with sunglasses on just sketch it like you have done with every other request and i and everypony else who has posted on this thread just do it on the drawing pad plsOk that ill work take your time to do whatever you have to do i can wait for however long i have to

Why everypony task me to draw with graphic tablet sad.png i'm still rookie , and i'm just too noob for digital sketch sad.png i even don't have my own draw style.sad.png so please , give me time to learning this stupid things , ok ? oh if i can't draw it today , i will draw it on free time, i have a lot of homework.

Hey,

I have one question. I requested a drawing awhile back (I was Sir.Derpington Hooves) and I never got it. If your not finished, I understand just wondering about it.

/)

http://askdigiral.tumblr.com/image/47947317308

here the link , i have upload it since 14th april

Next : mylittleponytales , and whofreak97

Why everypony task me to draw with graphic tablet sad.png i'm still rookie , and i'm just too noob for digital sketch sad.png i even don't have my own draw style.sad.png so please , give me time to learning this stupid things , ok ? oh if i can't draw it today , i will draw it on free time, i have a lot of homework.

http://askdigiral.tumblr.com/image/47947317308

here the link , i have upload it since 14th april

Next : mylittleponytales , and whofreak97

This looks great. Sorry about that, just didn't look hard enough. Keep up the great work!

Thanks again.

I have finished with WhoFreak97's and Cobalt Crescent's request,Check it out in tumblr.

WhoFreak , what do you think of my design ? or is this what you don't want ?

Cobalt Crescent , i have do what you saw , drawi it over drawing pad , but i don't color , i just want to remember you , this isn't draw tread , but sketch tread.

Next :(I'm so sorry , it's just to hard to imagine what you requestimg-1391028-4-sad.png ) Mylittleponytales

Ah, sorry for my lack of replies! I've been off the forums for a few days, sorting out some things. I could pick a pony instead of you're having trouble, really!

Ah, sorry for my lack of replies! I've been off the forums for a few days, sorting out some things. I could pick a pony instead of you're having trouble, really!

i have finished your request but i'm so very sorry too , because i can't upload your request , my internet connection is down , and i made this message with a mobile,maybe if my internet connection have been fixed , i upload it ASAP.

next :----(empty)----

I have finished Cobalt Crescent request , just need to wait to my internet connection fixed or mylittleponytales uploaded. 

Next : -----(empty)------

thanks for the picture digiral ill have mlre request for you in the furture you can count on that 

remember, everypony have limit to request , one request / day.

oh yeah , i have made a comic , about digiral(in pony form) , i will upload 1 page /day ,what do you think ?

Hey I'm trying to make a series about three OC's and their adventures around equestria . I want to make it in a style similar to Dr. Whooves and assistant where we don't do full on animations but instead we do key frames. I was wondering if you would like to help with the art? If so send me a Personal message or add me on Skype at Randomerik1

Edited by CultOfTheNorth

(edited)

Hey I'm trying to make a series about three OC's and their adventures around equestria . I want to make it in a style similar to Dr. Whooves and assistant where we don't do full on animations but instead we do key frames. I was wondering if you would like to help with the art? If so send me a Personal message or add me on Skype at Randomerik1

Umm... sure i can help you , but i can't help in animating img-1411898-1-sleep.png I just can helping in sketching img-1411898-2-wink.png Anyway , just make a new tread about it, so we can discuss it. This tread just for request sketch.

Note: MY FREAKING INTERNET HAVE down again !!!!!!!! 

Edited by Digiral

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

even my internet have been down for a moment , i can still take request , and a special service for today :D (colors, outline , and shading ) I only take 2 requests :D

anyone ;( ?

Edited by Digiral

Have a try on my two OCs if you really want to draw something. I feel like I want more drawings related to them. So, would you please?

Have a try on my two OCs if you really want to draw something. I feel like I want more drawings related to them. So, would you please?

OK , dokey , i just make your 2 OCs in oblivion (Digiral OCs live). And meet Arceus and Digiral :D this will be awsome.

Next : SkyWarden with Random request

OK , dokey , i just make your 2 OCs in oblivion (Digiral OCs live). And meet Arceus and Digiral biggrin.png this will be awsome.

Next : SkyWarden with Random request

In what? What's that? :/

Well, I would like to know more about how you will draw my OCs. I mean, you said you will do it with shading, etc.

In what? What's that? :/

Well, I would like to know more about how you will draw my OCs. I mean, you said you will do it with shading, etc.

Oh sorry , that session have over :( just wait until another my free time ;( 

Oblivion is place where Arceus is the rulers , and Celestia and Luna don't have right to rule Oblivion (you can say , it science )

Next : SkyWarden

Oh sorry , that session have over sad.png just wait until another my free time ;( 

Oblivion is place where Arceus is the rulers , and Celestia and Luna don't have right to rule Oblivion (you can say , it science )

Next : SkyWarden

I thought Arceus was a Pokemon. :/

Well, can you please describe how does this 'Oblivion' look like? Dark? Green? Stone floor? And how's the story? I mean, a story makes everything interesting right? Do they meet Arceus because they're arrested or something?

I thought Arceus was a Pokemon. :/

Well, can you please describe how does this 'Oblivion' look like? Dark? Green? Stone floor? And how's the story? I mean, a story makes everything interesting right? Do they meet Arceus because they're arrested or something?

Yes , Arceus was a pokemon. 

I have finished your request , and i made it super quick  :D it's just about 30 minute to made it :D and sorry for quick draw, i'm not in mood sketching right now :(

Next: ----- (empty)---------

(edited)

Are you interested in drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? You can draw them in any pose you want.

Their profiles are in my sig. Here are some Ref pics :

img-1452581-1-RhythmStand.pngimg-1452581-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngimg-1452581-3-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1452581-4-NightraxxGrin.png

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

Are you interested in drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? You can draw them in any pose you want.

Their profiels are in my sig. Here are some Ref pics :

img-1452581-1-RhythmStand.pngimg-1452581-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngimg-1452581-3-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1452581-4-NightraxxGrin.png

Done with your request , I'm made it umm... something , Just check it out on askdigiral.tumblr.com , you can give me your critic through PM :D

Next : -----(empty)------- "someone please request , i open the Special Session right now"

(edited)

Next : -----(empty)------- "someone please request , i open the Special Session right now"

Me again then. Well, still the same.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r3282

and Sky Warden on my signature. Whatever the pose is, as long as it's cute or romantic. laugh.png

Please, surprise me. D:

Edited by Sky Warden

Me again then. Well, still the same.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r3282

and Sky Warden on my signature. Whatever the pose is, as long as it's cute or romantic. img-1454016-1-laugh.png

Please, surprise me. D:

Your request have been done , I make A SURPRISE !!! and it's totally cute (to me) :D and don't give me negative critiq at it XD,check it out  on askdigiral.tumblr.com

Next : ----(empty)------ (Special session :1 slot)

(edited)

Hey, do you want to draw my OC's again, maybe this time her being a little naughty to Nightraxx or having then do something musical?

If u want to know what their personality is like, u can check their profiles.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/roaring-rhythm-r3200

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightraxx-r3217

If u wanna go for it, thanks a lot! If u want to go for someone else, thats okay too.

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

sorr

Hey, do you want to draw my OC's again, maybe this time hr being a little naughty to Nightraxx or having then do something musical?

If u want to know what their personality is like, u can check their profiles.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/roaring-rhythm-r3200

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightraxx-r3217

If u wanna go for it, thanks a lot! If u want to go for someone else, thats okay too.

sorry , time for special session have been over. Maybe next time , but i still take your request , i just want you to know , if you request , please make it detailed just like in your mind , so i never confused to search inspiration.

Ummm..... My RoyalCostumer (update 12/05/2013)

-SkyWarden #1

-Diamond Treasure

-CoolWar

Next : CoolWar with his/her OC have DJ competition with vinly scrath , and nightraxx support roaring rythm