Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

I've been listening this soundtrack for four days. It's just an ordinary (yet pretty good) Videogame OST per say, but let's say that the reason I'm listening so much is because.... I feel right now for the Mane 6. This music is played in the world of Sly 4 where it turns out that Penelope betrayed Bentley and the Cooper gang for money. After discovering this terrible thing, Bentley hided himself in his own shell (he's a tortoise) and fallen into depression because the love of his life abruptly betrayed him.... which is exactly how I feel right now for the Mane 6 even thought on a different point of view. They were heroes and inspiration for me, and then they've been turned into pointless damzelleses in distress for the sake of the story... Since the finale aired I feel like I've become closed in myself in a status of depression and sadness....

Again,  I'm really really sorry for making such a big deal about this. I know that MLP is just a cartoon and I know the Mane 6 are just fictional characters, but I ask you guys to understand: my five universitary years have been so hard and dark for me, those six ponies were heroes and true inspirations for me and always cheered me up.... and now they've been reduced to a so humiliating status of damzelleses in distress to give other characters the spotlight.... I feel to have lost more than six fictional characters... I feel I lost six heroes... and friends (like if losing all my friends since they left my country for new jobs wasn't enough already...)....

Please Jim Miller... give me my heroes back... I beg you...

Edited by Sly