Celestia Fan Club

DND

1137284__safe_solo_princess+celestia_ani

• Brohoof 4

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

EarthboundxMLP

Celestia as a sanctuary guardian boss

post-40379-0-16426400-1485163679.jpg

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 3

"With No Light, There Can't Be Darkness. Without One Of Them, There Is No Balance. Hence, Reality

Will Cease To Exist. For I Am The Bringer Of Death And Destruction. All Shall Fall Before Me!"

*Celestia approaches Masked commander at stone temple to stop him from entering*

*Masked commander turns around*

*Masked commander didn't say a word towards Celestia*

*Masked commander calls his sword* *Summons lightning strike and directs it towards her* 

*It bounces off her crown and hits him*

*Gets up from one knee* *Masked commander attacks!*

Battle starts! 

*Celestia used sun beam* 100 damage  

*Masked commander uses light beam?*  200 damage

*Celestia uses sun wave omega* 400 damage

*Masked commander uses star wave storm beta* 600 damage

*Celestia used life up omega* +500

*Masked commander tries sun bomb beta* 400 damage

*Celestia uses sun bomb omega* 700 damage

*Masked commander has been beaten*

*Celestia Wins!*

*Masked commander gets up*

*Masked commander back*

*Masked commander flies away*

*Celestia felt puzzled by what just happened*

*Looks at stone temple*

*Thinks* What is with that person? He looked familiar..I wonder if he is or not..someone I knew? Whoever he is..I stopped him for now.

Note: This is a crossover from Mother 3 where you fight masked man the first time.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

"With No Light, There Can't Be Darkness. Without One Of Them, There Is No Balance. Hence, Reality

Will Cease To Exist. For I Am The Bringer Of Death And Destruction. All Shall Fall Before Me!"

Why as a dragon?

princess_celestia_as_a_dragon_by_zapdosr

Because another layer of awesome icing only makes the Celestia cake all that more richer!

sunny_scales_by_shinymyu_d4mpg26.jpg

...and also because I am a massive dragon-nerd!

• Brohoof 5

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Yay! I like Celestia so much and she is one of my favorties. X3

I would like to be friends with her anytime! :D