Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silly Scenario Time: You're being invaded.

Loriem

15 users have voted

1. 1. So, your being invaded by a country, what do?

• Just cooperate with them, they will likely let me be after some processing or something, and it is better than getting shot.
    • Try to run to somewhere else I know of.
    • Go to nearby relatives or friends and see what happens.
    • Gather your weapons quickly and run off somewhere, then go all Red Dawn and fight these foreign invaders.
    • Fight them right then and there, even if it means becoming a martyr.
    • Cooperate for a little while, find out what is all going on, and then either try to run somewhere not controlled by the invaders or fight.
    • Other.

I decided to have a bit of fun here, as the title is "silly scenario time". I may make these when I'm bored.

(Yes, I know how unlikely this scenario is in some places)

The place you reside as of right now is suddenly being invaded. By who? Well, could be Luxembourgian ducks for all I care!

But your being invaded by some country you probably dislike a lot, and they are quickly paratropping into your local neighborhoods and barrackading all the roads. It has become apparent that your national guard has either been defeated or fled, so you are left with numerous options.

So, what do you do? Hide in a box and cry? Just cooperate with what the invading forces want? Run, go to your relatives house, fight them, what all would you do?

Go on, don't be shy.

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I would do this, but instead of shooting a bigass truck I would be shooting their troops. And yes, I would be riding a motorcycle with one hand whilst aiming a model 1887 with another. I would also totally be chasing a juvenile delinquent which will become the leader of the resistance against these heathens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JMVal0cdY

I'd get a motorbike, some pistols, shotguns, an SMG, and lots of petrol, and then launch a kamikaze attack on the Luxemborg ducks. And maybe eat the heavy's sandvich.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I would probably get anyone I know, all my weapons, and any supplies I could, and go hide somewhere  Then I may start doing various sudden attacks on these invaders.

Red Dawn, bah! Haven't any of you people been watching any real insurgencies? The goal is to demoralize and wear down the enemy, not get into shooting matches for which they are vastly better prepared. Fighting accomplishes nothing.

What you need is an underground that provides patsies to the occupiers. These patsies (seemingly) take some of the bureaucratic and logistical weight off the invader's soldiers. What they really do is provide information and equipment to the underground. They can perform basic sabotage, like putting sugar in gas tanks. Roadside bombs can be planted. Suicide bombers can be recruited. Food can be contaminated or poisoned. The goal isn't so much to kill the enemy - a soldier's life is cheap, after all - as to make occupation unreasonably expensive and miserable. Take a good look at Al Qaeda and the Taliban. They're the guys to imitate.

New Red Dawn- Rip off of "Homefront" North Korea could never invade the US.( I will say it again, North Korea gives communism a bad image much like Stalin's purges).

If Russian or Chinese, I would join them.ph34r.png

Get a few thousnad rounds of amunition, grab my gun and Sit on my roof and pretend like i'm badass while picking off said invaders one by one. Lol china even stated that invading America wouldn't be a wise choice due to the fact that there would be a gun behind every blade of grass or something along those lines. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1