Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Since this is funnyjunk, I'm going to post what it says.

"Invader Zim was cancelled, due to the show being too expensive and not popular in the right age group."

Let us hope history does not repeat itself.

Posted Image

"Invader Zim was cancelled, due to the show being too expensive and not popular in the right age group."

The show also had poor ratings and competed with many other shows on the same network. The Hub launched with MLP, brings in its highest ratings, and is popular among all age groups. If the show were on CN or Nickelodeon, I may see the problem, but Hasbro has the Hub specifically so they don't have to compete with other companie's shows and so they can advertise what they want.

Posted Image

Why does it matter if it isn't popular in the right age group, as long as it's popular? Makes no sense...

(edited)

Why does it matter if it isn't popular in the right age group, as long as it's popular? Makes no sense...

Apparently not being popular in the right age group = No Cash. I honestly don't know. Edited by MrL0LZlicious

(edited)

Apparently Batman has as hard of a time finding good MLP toys as the rest of us! Or at least, good toys in general! ^_^

Posted Image

It's OK Batman, you wouldn't want Hasbro's MLP toys anyway! :lol:

So Batman, while we're talking, what've you been up to since filming for TDKR ended?

Posted Image

:o ...

NO WAY, YOU TOO?!?!?! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Oh Dashie, you should know by now with Pinkie that 'I need a hug' is the one and only way to get the desired reaction out of her.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 8

Oh Dashie, you should know by now with Pinkie that 'I need a hug' is the one and only way to get the desired reaction out of her.

Posted Image

Really? Worked for me. :D

(edited)

Posted Image

:blink: ...

:ph34r: Ummmmmmm... kinky?

LOL, I kid of course! :lol: Well, in keeping with my Batman-themed posts this week, let's see what we got here. :huh: Hmmm... uh oh, looks like Joker's getting in more trouble with Gambol over his racist comments!!

Posted Image

Oh Joker, you so silly!!! Well... not really, what with your killing tons of people, spreading anarchy and chaos, and constantly battling Batman for the soul of Gotham City, but you know what I mean... er, I think. Actually, I'm not even sure if I know what I mean at this point :ph34r: ... well, moving on!

Well looky here!!! Looks like Joker got himself a new cellmate! I'm sure they'll have all sorts of fun together!!

Posted Image

She looks pretty happy to be there! And hey, I'm sure come Bat-interrogation time, her brains will probably come in quite handily!

Posted Image

Awwww snap, they got Batman on the ropes here!!! Total double-teamage!!!! ^_^

And finally... wait, what's this, I got an incoming message?

:wacko: ...

What the-

Posted Image

:ph34r: I'm sorry everypony, an urgent matter has just come up, and I must go! A certain agent of cupcakes has just returned to Ponyville, and as the Muffin Mare, it is my duty to defend this city from whatever chaos and muffin-hating she's brought along with her. Before I go, I will, however, leave you with this...

Posted Image

The choice is yours, everypony, and yours alone! Choose wisely, as the very soul of Ponyville itself is at stake!

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Anyone else wants to figure out why her day sucks? I feel bad for her now. It's those damn floppy ears :(

• Brohoof 2

Anyone else wants to figure out why her day sucks? I feel bad for her now. It's those damn floppy ears :(

Regardless what the problem was, she just needs hugs :3 Dem ears are screamin, 'somepony, anypony, I need consolidation DX'

lets have some fun with vinyl :)

her very own friendship report!

post-1283-0-61802200-1342599265_thumb.png

well thats true vinyl. we do are obsessed with your eyes...

but.. where did you got that?

post-1283-0-26510900-1342599337_thumb.png

does... two vinyls mean double as loud?

post-1283-0-84319600-1342599292_thumb.png

to loud huh?

perhaps you should try some softer instrument then.

post-1283-0-83367900-1342599369_thumb.jpg

perhaps a little to soft...

post-1283-0-33835300-1342599276_thumb.jpg

not yet. i got a better instrument for you!

post-1283-0-21538700-1342599354_thumb.jpg

well that was it. get your octavia plushy and go to bed.

post-1283-0-51676900-1342599411_thumb.png

goodnight!

post-1283-0-82731800-1342599387_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I downloaded an episode of Mythbusters today that I had somehow ended up missing. I stopped and grabbed a screen image while I was watching it. This is what I made!

Posted Image

Oh, and I also altered my signature picture today. I know it's silly, but it's the most extensive animated GIF image I have ever made!

Back on an edit. I RE-altered my signature image. Now it isn't silly. I'm really proud of it!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 6