Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Scenario!: You accidently hit your fave Pony with your car! :(

PonyRocker95

In case you were unaware, my truck is the real reason Rainbow was in the hospital in "Read it and Weep". Fortunately, both my vehicle and the pony in question were solidly manufactured.

But really, I would flip s**t... I mean, I guess I would have to take her home or to the vet or something... But just imagine how weird you would look driving around with a freaking rainbow pony in the bed of your truck. Maybe she could fit in the passenger seat?

You forgot about the best storage unit located inside your truck besides the truck bed, yes, you know it, I am indeed talking about the great and powerful glovebox of destiny! The mutilated & maimed rainbow pony can live in the glovebox for the rest of her days (Which may not be long due to the solid manufacturing of Chevrolet automobiles and the fact you smacked the smurf out of her with the vehicle). 

Remember, animal care is for nimbies, when a animal is in pain, smack the crap out of it with a nine-iron. Folks that don't know me may think i'm kidding here, but I'm like totally not, bro.

But in all seriousness, the nine-iron doesn't have to be top of the line quality.

Edited by Bender Rodriguez
  • Brohoof 1

Their still alive or unconscious and it's in the middle of a city where everyone can see them and/or you. How do you react and what do you do?

Edit: Ok let's make things more interesting since alot of you say you would "take them to the vet" what would you do if the vet started questioning you, won't see them or worse: call the cops, zoo, or government?

Well I'd take my poor little pony to anyone who could help them and explain what happened. And if the police get called or whatever you think I should be afraid of happens, then so what? I was just honest, and I'll do whatever I can to help them.

Well I'd take my poor little pony to anyone who could help them and explain what happened. And if the police get called or whatever you think I should be afraid of happens, then so what? I was just honest, and I'll do whatever I can to help them.

nah theirs nothing wrong with it I was just trying to be realistic about it! XD I mean think about it if you were a vet how would you react to some one bringing in a pastel colored pony or one with a horn or wings? XD

First, I'd be in shock that I hit something and feel bad about it.  Once I find out that I hit Dashie, I'd feel so much worse.  She's tough though, so most likely she'd get up and shrug it off, but I'd insist I take her to the doctor or vet or who ever would see her.  I'd stay in the doctor's/ vet's office until I know what the injuries are, if there are any, and find out if there's anything I can do to help.  Then I would be extremely apologetic and give Dash a hug if she lets me.

Twilight is my second favorite (I can't choose tongue.png ) and my actions with her would be the same.  I don't think she'd handle being hit by a car as well though, so initially I may be a little more concerned.  I'd also hope she doesn't send me to the moon, since she's a princess now and I assume she can do that.   

Now, when I leave the doctor's/ vet's office and see the damage my car received, I'd have a new thing to freak out over.  Since I don't currently own a car, it most likely would be a rental, and I will probably be in some shit with the company now.  How will I explain that I hit a Pegasus/ Alicorn on the way to wherever I was going? 

If I accidentally hit my fave pony with my car, I'll treat him with my first aid kit before hurrying to the ER so that the bleeding does not get septic by cleaning the wounds with swabs of alcohol (ethanol, not champagne or others, okay?) and is slowed down a bit by the bandage.

Well I assume that Twilight would have fast enough reflexes to raise some sort of magical barrier that would totally wreck my car when hit :D But just in case she wasn't fast enough, I think I'd just try to be as discreet as possible and take her home and try to get her back to good health. I think I'd feel darn guilty of hitting her, so I probably would cry my eyes out begging her for forgiveness. I don't think I'd take her to a vet if it wasn't absolutely necessary, because the vet would probably start asking questions, inform the authorities, etc... But I guess I'd do everything in my power to get her better and then figure out just what the hay is she doing on Earth :D

If I hit Fluttershy with a car, I would:

1. Start panicking

2. Put her in the back of the car and drive her back to my home

3. Care for her until she was better

4. Everything back to normal, and Fluttershy happy with me (for looking after her, not hitting her with a car!)

In summary, hitting her with a car would be good in the long term, as I would get to meet Fluttershy! biggrin.png

Oh crap! I just hit Luna with my car! What do?

Well, since the OP has changed things around a bit, I'd probably stray from taking my beloved pony waifu to the vet. Seeing as how she's an unrealistic-looking cartoon, it would probably bring up a lot of questions and general awkwardness, and since Luna is a superior being she would probably be able to recover from her injuries very quickly anyway. In any case, I'd load her into the backseat of my car, drive to somewhere more secluded and wait for her to wake up. Then I'd ask what she's doing here on Earth and how that's possible, see what I can do to help her and offer to let her live with me as long as she stays hidden, which she would probably have an easy enough time doing seeing as how she can use magic and is probably very knowledgeable in said field. Then we'd live happily together, keeping each other company and sharing our affection for one another (or so I'd like to imagine).