Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Scenario!: You accidently hit your fave Pony with your car! :(

PonyRocker95

Their still alive or unconscious and it's in the middle of a city where everyone can see them and/or you. How do you react and what do you do?

Edit: Ok let's make things more interesting since alot of you say you would "take them to the vet" what would you do if the vet started questioning you, won't see them or worse: call the cops, zoo, or government?

Edited by PonyRocker88

I'd probably take it and see if I could help mend its wounds and If not my dads a vet so maybe he has some experience with ponies idk ;p

I'd probably do this for multiple animals depending.

In any accident scene, the number one thing to do is locate your insurance card and place it promptly in the cup holding device. Then one shall proceed out of the vehicle and check for damages. Luckily for whatever automobile this may be (except for a foreign piece of... blank), I have a feeling ponies from the show would be quite soft if encountered outside television so hopefully no damage would occur to the vehicle.

More or less in a town/city setting, one would not be going excessively fast (which again is great news for the vehicle). The way I picture a reaction (after following the steps I listed above) would be like this:

"Well shoot, that is one hell of a squirrel...Usually I have to go huntin' in the zoo for a squirrel this massive." (Obviously this would distract any passing bystanders while you attempt to act like a hillbilly and continue with this following sentence)

"Ain't no dad-gum use lettin' a perfectly good overly massive squirrel go to waste, grab the back legs and let's toss this puppy in the truck!" (At this point people would think nothing of two hillbillies grabbing this pony (which they pretend is a squirrel) and taking it home to eat it, but in reality to the two hillbillies, all of it is a act to leave the scene of the accident without a police report from the unconscious pony (which will wake eventually))

Some may say at first glance this is a cruel and unusual way to deal with said situation, but it definitely would assure the pony and the automobile driver get away scott-free without any involvement from the police who will detain the pony and have a violent and disgusting autopsy preformed on it because it is a unknown creature.

Remember kids, always look both ways before crossing the street, unless you don't want to, then do whatever.

Edited by Bender Rodriguez
  • Brohoof 7

1) Wonder how the hell they got here on Earth.

2) Delight at the possibility of a portal between Earth and Equestria

3) Take them to a vet right away.  Yes, they're sentient, but physiologically they're still horses.  I know jack all about medicine, and regular doctors only work on humans, so really a vet's the best bet. 

• Brohoof 7

Well, Pinkie Pie has Pinkie sense...So....I think she'd be missed. Y'know, by the car. She'd TWITCHA-TWITCH! And poof outta the way.

...Besides, I don't drive...! So..Um...  huh.png

• Brohoof 4

1) Freak about what this will do to my insurance premiums

2) Toss Rainbow in the backseat and get the hell outta dodge!

3) ????????

4) Profit!

• Brohoof 1

Well, considering Rainbow is tough as nails - and would most likely just stand right back up, dust herself off and rocket away - I think the only thing I'd be able to do would be drive home, go to sleep, and convince myself it was all just a dream when I woke up.

I mean, if the baby deer that TOTALED MY FRIGGIN' CAR ( angry.png ) survived without suffering so much as a broken ass, then I don't see why Rainbow, of all quadrupeds, would need much medical attention.

• Brohoof 3

Sorry, Rarity.

In all seriousness, I'd probably rethink my life. Ponies, in my universe? Are there more? 

Then I'd take her home and give her a nice cup of tea and try and convince her to use her magic with me like some kind of hidden trick-doer. We'd perform magic shows around the world, like Penn and Teller. We'd go crazy in Las Vegas hotels with show girls and probably have some sort of touring, hedonistic destruction across the west coast. Then the government would get involved, and it'd all be over. Doesn't matter, had pony.

• Brohoof 2

I think Derpy is used to accidents. :F

Though my first reaction would be stuffing her into my car, and then go on a pony hunt. If Derpy is here, there must be more... O:

• Brohoof 1

I'd think I'm either dreaming or just out of my mind if I saw RD in real life. Then I'd rush her to the vet ASAP, assuming they know how to treat ponies/pegasi, and then take care of her until she knows how to get back to Equestria. Not sure how it will turn out though because if someone sees a real life Rainbow Dash then the news will spread around the world and all the bronies would fly to Australia to see her for themselves lol.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Oh my god I just ran over three ponies, Twilight is the one I would be most concerned about because unicorns aren't exactly known for their endurance. Applejack is as tough as nails and Luna is the princess of the night I am pretty sure it will take more than a car hitting hit to bring her down though I am sure it would hurt like hell.

• Brohoof 1

Sooo uh, I just ran over Spike, eh? Hmmm... to be honest I'm imagining him not dying per se as much as he gets hit and then gets propelled through the sky due to how fast my car was going.

Kind of like this except more comical

In which case I'd just laugh.

• Brohoof 1

"DISCORD!" I screeched, jumping out of the car and running over.  "Oh what the f***!  I hit a non-existent draqan...draqana...thing!  What the h*** dude?!"

Wait, am I supposed to pick him up?  Can I even carry him?  I don't really want to touch...it.

Oh God.  Everyone's looking.

Uhm...uh...

I grabbed him under the arms and dragged him to the car.  I leaned him agaisnt me and pulled open the back door.  I dragged him in and got out of the car through the other side.  I went back around and closed the other door and climbed into the drivers seat.  I started for home.

I mean...I can't bring him to the hospital, they'd experiment on him!  And I'm sure he's fine, hes the Spirit of Chaos.

I...think.

I mean...what else would he be?

Oh dear God, Discord is in the back seat of my car I am so f****ing dead.

• Brohoof 1

Oh snap! I've suddenly hit two ponies in a car that I don't even have! What is this I don't even

But out of all seriousness, if I were to hit RD and AJ in a car, I would immediately begin questioning my sanity. Or just get them both as quickly as possible and shove them in my (Most likely) Tiny as all hell car. Take them home, see if they're damaged in any way, and I have no clue just what I would do afterwards.

Me being one who has an obsession on both ponies, things... may get awkward. :A Hopefully I won't scare them off with my weirdness. That could actually get bad, being... 'other people'! :o

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie will be fine. She pinned her own tail during a "Pin Your Tail On The Pony" game in her Gala Fantasy. Pretty sure that bad flank will be fine.

OH CRAP OH CRAP TWILIGHT NO CRAP

After questioning my sanity for a few seconds, I would rush her to a doctor or a vet or something. After words, I take her to my home, and we begin a prosperous new life together.

• Brohoof 2

In case you were unaware, my truck is the real reason Rainbow was in the hospital in "Read it and Weep". Fortunately, both my vehicle and the pony in question were solidly manufactured.

But really, I would flip s**t... I mean, I guess I would have to take her home or to the vet or something... But just imagine how weird you would look driving around with a freaking rainbow pony in the bed of your truck. Maybe she could fit in the passenger seat?

• Brohoof 1

I'd proceed to slap myself to make sure I was actually seeing this, then pick Twily up and *EVER SO GENTLY* put her in the back seat so I could find her medical assistance. Upon finding somewhere, I'd proceed to blame myself and go into a state of sadness until she came out good as new, then promise her anything I could do to make it up to her.

if i hit fluttershy and she was still alive. first, i would hear her screaming and crying pain on the asphalt and i would burst into tears. then, i would get out of the car and go to her side and wrap her in my coat and take her to a vet and hope that they can take care of her. 

Step One: Wonder why Luna is on earth.

Step Two: Shrug and pick her up, and run back home with grace.

Step Three: Luna is immortal, she'll be fine.

Step Four: BEST FRIENDS FOREVERmlp-prainbow.png

Step Five: ???

Step Six: Profit