Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Okay, the last couple movies I saw were... Equestria girls(For the third time) and Pacific Rim.

EQG= 7.5/10

Pacific Rim= 8/10

They are both great movies. I enjoyed Pacific Rim more than EQG. But, I still can't get over the part where Human Pinkie figured it all out. My jaw dropped to the floor.....  :blink: THAT FOURTH WALL!!

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~

Anime Movies: 

The last movie I watched period was Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion.  It was seriously a 10/10 movie and was the perfect end to a perfect series. Honestly, it was really, really good.   Really psychological too. 

It was the best movie I've seen since Madoka Magica 3: Rebellion, which was excellent.  

Western Movies: 

The last Western movie I saw was Catching Fire.  It was pretty good.  I assume that I need to read the books to understand how good it really was, but really, it was quite excellent.  

I watched Hot Fuzz for the 50th time yesterday. I was supposed to be celebrating New Years, but me and a few friends were busy playing TF2 while watching it. It's a great movie. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and probably 2 of my favourite actors. Actually, I seem to remember saying that on a previous post in this topic.... Oh well :lol:

I saw Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. Amazing movie even better than An Unexpected Journey, for sure darker, but I was just stunned by it. I loved it and I wish I could erase my memory and watch it again just to have this awesome feeling again. If anyone hasn't seen it yet and is unsure- You MUST see it.