Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

This pose makes me lookt 20% more pissed off!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

In this phase, the pony known as 'Pinkie Pie' has locked on to you and is about to strike. Prepare yourself for immediate ear pain and or concussion.

Edited by Blacklight01

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

-Albert Camus
my oc's link: Cura Breeze , Renatus

You came to the wrong part of the castle....

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

You came to the wrong fortress,mothertrucker. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Dr. Patson

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

This game su...BOOM!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I'm tired of your shit...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory