Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The ponies need to know on how to survive the zombie apocalypse

Nah

Posted Image

Hello everypony, in today's seminar, we will learn the basics of surviving the zombie apocalypse. Please take time to read this, this goes for any earth pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus and read this thoroughly through for a full understanding.

What declares a pony zombie, and they do exist?

Yes, pony zombies do exist, although the virus origins remain unknown (see "Virus" as you scroll down.) it has existed since the beginning. More information coming next

Virus

The virus came out of nowhere, with unknown origins, and a controversial past that has been shunned into near obscurity, the virus is spread through bites, scratches, and/or fluid contraction. If you ate infected meat (you shouldn't, unless your a cannibal) you will just die of food poisoning, because, zombie flesh is highly toxic. Symptoms of a bite include fever, vomiting, bloody urine, bloody feces, and frequent fainting, which will eventually lead to coma and death. Amputation is risky, and only successful 10% of the time. The brain must be destroyed (see "disposal methods") in order to present a positive kill. reanimation depends on health, such weight, diet, and current state of health.

Types of zombies

This is NOT a video game or movie. There are no "classes" of zombies, no matter how mutated, take in thought, there are Pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies that will be infected. Nopony is immune to the disease, no matter the species, even Alicorns are not immune to this.

-Earth pony

Your "average" pony, no flight abilities or magical abilities, just the Celestia-given talent to walk, run, speak, eat, sleep, and die. Do not underestimate their lack of abilities, they are still dangerous as zombies, many have built strength up when they were alive and can overpower you, no matter your species.

-Pegasus

A true nightmare. Even as zombies, pegasi still posses flight abilities. Giving an edge over their earth pony counterparts that are ground bound. Their flight abilities could be disabled, once killed, or if the wings are damaged or destroyed. Even after an area has been "cleared", pegasi come back to attack a band of survivors, hours, days, weeks, months, even years. so send in anypony with flight abilities to clear the skies of these dangerous creatures.

-Unicorns

Contrary to popular belief, unicorns do NOT posses magic abilities as zombies. The are like earth ponies and are ground bound (alicorns are a clear exception) until full decay or brain destruction. so do not estimate the fact that they have magical abilities, they are still a threat and must be taken as serious as any other zombie.

-Alicorns

Imagine flight AND magic abilities, Alicorns on posses their flight abilities, as a combination of unicorn and Pegasus, they are thought of as the most dangerous type of zombie. False, this is a fact, firstly, Alicorns make only 1% of the pony populace. secondly, they are just as dangerous as anypony that has been infected. They do not posses supernatural skills, or beyond imagination power, they just shuffle and fly into things stupidly until full decay, or destruction of the brain.

I hope this helped you when the dead rise, this is for ponies, not humans, so this is made to help when the dead do rise, more hopefully, on the way for your information.

Edited by Samthelegoman
  • Brohoof 3

i disagreed, if my Alicorn was a zombie. it would probably be a Boss. and Alicorns are less then 1% because there's only 3-4

but either way Good show mate! i wanna see an RP of this

It would, strength wise, but other than that, magic requires thinking, zombies have no thinking skills, JTLK.

i disagreed, if my Alicorn was a zombie. it would probably be a Boss. and Alicorns are less then 1% because there's only 3-4

I understand your concern, Newfriend.

But who is the 4th unicorn?

How do you figure your Alicorn would be a "boss," Newfriend? Don't you feel as though that's a bit unfair, seeing as there's no way to retain one's majyyk powers and seeing as Alicorns only use their flight powers for transportation rather than brute force? I feel that it's save to consider that Prince Lightning Flicker would get decimated in comparison to his more physically capable brethren. Not unlike the Occupy Wall Street fiasco, the 99% can totally overpower the 1% when everyone is put on an even playing field.

I think it's safe to say that, once he turns, the tables have been turned and the fun? It has been doubled.

How do you figure your Alicorn would be a "boss," Newfriend? Don't you feel as though that's a bit unfair, seeing as there's no way to retain one's majyyk powers and seeing as Alicorns only use their flight powers for transportation rather than brute force? I feel that it's save to consider that Prince Lightning Flicker would get decimated in comparison to his more physically capable brethren. Not unlike the Occupy Wall Street fiasco, the 99% can totally overpower the 1% when everyone is put on an even playing field.

I think it's safe to say that, once he turns, the tables have been turned and the fun? It has been doubled.

His unicorn would be a boss because he is the sun of Cilestea.

The majikks are good because they return after zombeing.They can use beat forc to but they are majikk.

The majikks are good because they return after zombeing.They can use beat forc to but they are majikk.

But isn't that cheating? I thought Tag Team said that he hates cheaters! Surely he would never cheat in such a sensitive context as this, would he? I'd imagine that his beloved Alicorn would succumb to a grim and hopeless fate or, sadly enough, it seems as though he's bending the rules a tad too much!

Zombies, and invader Zim!?

Posted Image

the virus is spread through bites, scratches, and/or fluid contraction

So, a zombie need to close the distance before they can actually infect others, and as far as I can see, there's only two alicorns. And both of them are mighty powerful, rather doubt there will be any alicorn zombie.

If there's no special zombie mutation like in L4D, living unicorns would make a devastating allies with their simple telekinesis. They could just shove them away or locks them in place with a simple incantation

And cloud cities would make a perfect hideout. Just get at least 4 unicorns to stand guard to blast away flying zombies and the apocalypse would be as good as over

Heck, just how the hell the pegasi got infected in the first place? Posted Image

But isn't that cheating? I thought Tag Team said that he hates cheaters! Surely he would never cheat in such a sensitive context as this, would he? I'd imagine that his beloved Alicorn would succumb to a grim and hopeless fate or, sadly enough, it seems as though he's bending the rules a tad too much!

no see my Alicorn isn't that strong as it is of the moment so if would probably wouldn't be that high up in the first place

i actually haven't even said anything yet. my friend i wouldn't be able to use magic but my wing power and the physical being of my horn would suffice enough to be an early boss.

Zombies, and invader Zim!?

Heck, just how the hell the pegasi got infected in the first place? Posted Image

Okay, firstly, it is from DA, so blame the artist. Second, Pegasus like Fluttershy or Dash could get infected easily, nopony is safe, and you can get bitten without realizing it until later. Plus some pegasi live in ground cities, like Ponyville.

Wow! So that would easily made the Cloudsdale as best makeshift anti-zombie fortress ever Posted Image

Even if Fluttershy got infected, I rather doubt she will made a good chaser zombie Posted Image

But even when dash got infected, it's just a matter of hours before the decay factor starts to kick. Her wings will melt down before the next sunrise.

I understand your concern, Newfriend.

But who is the 4th unicorn?

my b Princess Celestia(Mom) Princess Luna(Aunt) Prince Lightning(Me) Prince BlueBlood(Cousin/jerk) <----- he's isn't even a real prince either!

maybe i should include this on his Bio but Lightning would rather use his wings then magic showing he has learned how to fight using his wings and i doubt Prince Lightning would be 1st infected and considering his abilities he would put up a good fight provived Twilight helped in the magic sector.

Alicorns should get the Fallout: Equestria treatment. Same general vulnerability to weapons, just able to fly and possibly retain some magic (limited, based on the effects of the virus)

Alicorns should get the Fallout: Equestria treatment. Same general vulnerability to weapons, just able to fly and possibly retain some magic (limited, based on the effects of the virus)

that seems very reasonable but we must remember that there's only 3 and 1 of them isn't even full grown yet so some- OH MY HAY somepony should make a Fallout:Equeatria!

i disagreed, if my Alicorn was a zombie. it would probably be a Boss. and Alicorns are less then 1% because there's only 3-4 2

fixed your post. First of all, Prince Blueblood is a unicorn, not an Alicorn, second of all, this is cannon, not fannon. If it was fannon based there would be thousands of Alicorns.

If fanon material are indeed allowed to comes in, all I need was to create a dragon OC that eat zombies for breakfast Posted Image

[slapped]

What to do when zombies come:

1. be a pegasus

2. fly to the cloudsdale

Might I add a suggestion for a reason for the virus to appear?

Discord. C'mon the guy played the mane six like a fool created chocolate rain and made Ponyville a mess...Surely making a virus that creatd the undead wouldn't be difficult.

Edited by Arashi Takamine

If fanon material are indeed allowed to comes in, all I need was to create a dragon OC that eat zombies for breakfast Posted Image

[slapped]

What to do when zombies come:

1. be a pegasus

2. fly to the cloudsdale

Okay, think of it, even Pegasi aren't safe. Many carry the virus without even knowing. Go to Cloudsdale? Nice, now it will be too crowded with ponies evacuating, eventually, disease and supply shortages will ruin your plan,

Hm. I need to know more about this virus to actually make some working plan Posted Image

How fast the infected starts to biting everypony else? 1 hour? two hours? long enough to fly seemingly healthy to cloudsdale and sit there before actually turned into zombies? Or 10-seconds flat after the infection?

Just how fast the decaying rate of the zombies? You know bird's feather will come of like a foam just minutes after their death. If they got degenerated that fast, a pegasus zombie will rendered useless after an hour or so.

And the last factor, will the zombies actually retain their basic dexterity to actually fly or gallop? Will they drag their bodies slowly or just dashes of like mad as in L4D zombies?

If the infected takes at least days before showing the symptom, that would be the worst scenario Posted Image

Hm. I need to know more about this virus to actually make some working plan Posted Image

How fast the infected starts to biting everypony else? 1 hour? two hours? long enough to fly seemingly healthy to cloudsdale and sit there before actually turned into zombies? Or 10-seconds flat after the infection?

Just how fast the decaying rate of the zombies? You know bird's feather will come of like a foam just minutes after their death. If they got degenerated that fast, a pegasus zombie will rendered useless after an hour or so.

And the last factor, will the zombies actually retain their basic dexterity to actually fly or gallop? Will they drag their bodies slowly or just dashes of like mad as in L4D zombies?

If the infected takes at least days before showing the symptom, that would be the worst scenario Posted Image

2 hours to the least, 8 hours to the most. Long enough to fly to Cloudsdale.

There is one flaw in the Fortress Cloudsdale idea. Food.

You cannot grow food in a cloud. The Pegasi characters will have to come down at somepoint. If the landbound ponies are unable to plant, or care for existing crops...Cloudsdale goes hungry.

Further if food is scarce, why would the land ponies share? Its not like Pegasi are helping them at all.

In an apocalyptic scenario, the survivors will need to head for seclued valleys in the mountains. With Pegasi as scouts all three races could survive

• Brohoof 1

There is one flaw in the Fortress Cloudsdale idea. Food.

You cannot grow food in a cloud. The Pegasi characters will have to come down at somepoint. If the landbound ponies are unable to plant, or care for existing crops...Cloudsdale goes hungry.

Further if food is scarce, why would the land ponies share? Its not like Pegasi are helping them at all.

In an apocalyptic scenario, the survivors will need to head for seclued valleys in the mountains. With Pegasi as scouts all three races could survive

That is exactly true, disease is also a concern, were would medications come if a disease suddenly came?