Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to see some brony related stuff in season 4

Stormwind

Just curious, but does anyponyelse want to see nods to the fandom in season 4? We got some before, but it was usually just derpy related. Would you like to see other background ponies taking on fandom personalities in the upcoming season. What do you think should be put in or referenced?

I, personally, would LOVE to either see Vinyl or Octavia have some lines in Season 4. :3 Or maybe a Rarity and Octavia duet song would be interesting. More or less, I would enjoy seeing Octavia actually do something. :3

• Brohoof 3

Season 3 had enough, partuclarly Magic Duel. 

Having too much of that kind of stuff is a bit of a dangerous path to walk; cater too much to the fans and you risk losing what made the show good in the first place.  Otherwise it just becomes a bunch of forced memes and shout outs.

• Brohoof 2

Unless they have something interesting to do with those characters (like how they were planning to have Derpy be the instigator of problems in some episodes), I'd keep it to a minimum.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It would be fun seeing more brony related stuff in season 4, although I agree with @@hawkflame, as long as they keep it under controll. But still it's fun seeing nods to the fandom. I only want to see more of Derpy, I know that will probably not happen.. But you never know, noone expected to see her in the final of season 3.

More Vinyl and Octavia!

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

We've seen enough of characters such as Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves, Octavia, Trixie, IMO.

I don't think it would be a good idea to bring in too much fanbased things into the show. Personally I'd just like them to go on some sort of adverture. I'd like to see an episode where we get to see some other of the mane 6's parents (not AJs though since well they're dead). I would like to see an episode that follows Celestia and stuff like that.

But nah no more fandom stuff. (Maybe something small once or so)

Personally I'd like to see an episode with an actual plot featured around one of the background ponies interacting with the main six. I'd love to see more of Vinyl Scratch and Derpy in season 4, and have other background ponies upgraded to secondary character status.

I would like to see some nods, but not too many. I personally think that background ponies should stay in the background for the most part. Maybe one episode where Vinyl/Octavia have an important role would be nice, as long as they don't become regular, recurring characters.

Well anything would be too much for a lot of people.  I would like to see a fair amount, but nothing too huge.  Like a quick background pony cameo or something.

• Brohoof 1