Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How much does @Hugs of Sir Manys like hugs? :ooh:

He doesn’t like hugs. I don’t usually share private conversations but I feel the truth needs to be revealed to the public once and for all from this very real definitely not photoshopped pm conversation that definitely happened:

D06E009A-260C-4035-BE52-F7B9D9B46CFB.thumb.png.ea3db1f28373431ae8cbfe1b4e2b1d00.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Simon said:

He doesn’t like hugs. I don’t usually share private conversations but I feel the truth needs to be revealed to the public once and for all from this very real definitely not photoshopped pm conversation that definitely happened:

@Simon is purple like me so obviously, we can trust them. :P

What made you decide to become a moderator? Something about free food in the Lounge? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

10 hours ago, Pipp Petals said:

@Princess Silky How long did it take for your crown to arrive from eHay? "That is a funny joke, Sparklefan." :Pip-giggle:

Many people were after that very rare crown. Someone tried to one-shot it the last second but luckily, my reflexes pulled through. The shipping was killer, though. :wau:

23 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Greetings, staffers! I'm not here to ask a question but to say thank to all of you! You are doing a great great great job! I like to remind it time to time how important this community is to me and how grateful I am for all the efforts you are putting into it! :izzy-shine:

Gosh, you are absolutely PRECIOUS and we adore you to bits :hug_day:

On 2021-04-25 at 9:06 AM, Windy Breeze said:

have any of you ate blueberries before?

I absolutely ADORE the tangy sweet taste of blueberries. They're a blessing. Fun fact, I used to have a blueberry bush outside but the birds were always stealing them from me. So I put the blueberry bush in a cage -- cause I'm greedy like that. MY BLUEBERRIES, YA PESKY BIRDS -- GO PLANT YER OWN >:C 

Hahaha it was only one bush, though. The others they were free to have :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Many people were after that very rare crown. Someone tried to one-shot it the last second but luckily, my reflexes pulled through. The shipping was killer, though. :wau:

Would you still be a pegasus if you could be a pony in Equestria?

@Totally Lyra will you answer questions here even though you have an AAP that serves the same purpose? :arethosehands:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Would you still be a pegasus if you could be a pony in Equestria?

I feel like I absolutely would. Silky was initially supposed to be a unicorn. Because MAGIC!!!!!!! I absolutely adore magic <3 <3 <3

But "angel wings" was always my username for symbolic reasons. I always gotta have the wings <3 So, we've got a magic-obsessed potion making pegasus running about wreaking chaos ... or ... choas as @Luna the Great of all the Russias would say... ;)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

But "angel wings" was always my username for symbolic reasons. I always gotta have the wings <3 So, we've got a magic-obsessed potion making pegasus running about wreaking chaos ... or ... choas as @Luna the Great of all the Russias would say... ;)

Magic + Pegasus = Secret Alicorn? :Sunny-huh:

Sweet or salty? :oh_golly:/:Cozy:-:P

3 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I feel like I absolutely would. Silky was initially supposed to be a unicorn. Because MAGIC!!!!!!! I absolutely adore magic <3 <3 <3

But "angel wings" was always my username for symbolic reasons. I always gotta have the wings <3 So, we've got a magic-obsessed potion making pegasus running about wreaking chaos ... or ... choas as @Princess Silky would say... ;)

Fixed.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

Sweet! All the time. Sometimes, too much sweet, even. :laugh:

You evaded my secret alicorn question, do you have something to hide? :secret:

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You evaded my secret alicorn question, do you have something to hide? :secret:

*nervous chuckle* :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What do you think is the best thing about your favorite canon pony? :arethosehands:

Why must you hurt me like this? :(

. . .

I think I'll answer for one of them but leave you to guess which one. I'd say it's her steadfast, unyielding strangeness. A mare after my own heart right there. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Why must you hurt me like this? :(

Because Nyx and Roseluck don't have "sneaky" emojis :P

4 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I think I'll answer for one of them but leave you to guess which one. I'd say it's her steadfast, unyielding strangeness. A mare after my own heart right there. :P

Cool!  What about the other two? Roseluck and *Sneezes* because that's what I think of when I hear her name. :nom: *NYX* *NYX* :blink: 

Excuse me. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cool!  What about the other two?

"Other two"? It should be "other three" at this point.

*looks at profile*

Well shoot, I need to update that. I suppose I'll let it slide this time. :okiedokieloki:

18 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Roseluck and *Sneezes* because that's what I think of when I hear her name. :nom: *NYX* *NYX* :blink: 

Excuse me. :twismile:

:yeahno: . . .

I'll have you know, Nyx is the most adorable little filly in existence, not an expulsion of nose air.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The world's worst clown? :lie:

Does @Dark Horse have a sibling named "Light Horse"? 

Y'know, I did temporarily go by the name "Light Horse" many moons ago. I can't remember exactly what for, but it was the rare and so far only appearance of this mysterious mirror entity. :dash:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Y'know, I did temporarily go by the name "Light Horse" many moons ago. I can't remember exactly what for, but it was the rare and so far only appearance of this mysterious mirror entity. :dash:

How about "Night Light Horse"? Still "dark" but with a *little* bit of light. :LunaMCM:

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

:yeahno: . . .

I'll have you know, Nyx is the most adorable little filly in existence, not an expulsion of nose air.

Cuter than baby Applejack? Right. :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The world's worst clown? :lie:

*giggles* I... ummm I'm not sure... I think they're all kind've scary to me..  :wau: but maybe that's just me. *boops a squeaky red clown nose*

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

*giggles* I... ummm I'm not sure... I think they're all kind've scary to me..  :wau: but maybe that's just me. *boops a squeaky red clown nose*

I don't like clowns either, not because of fear but rather because I don't "get" clowns. :ooh:

Do you you know of any concrete theories as to why Swiss cheese is the way it is or are they usually full of holes? :mlp_icwudt: