Who has, or is getting a pony plushie?

Nurse Slava Medik

(edited)

Edited by ____

I currently have a Applejack plushie. It took me a while to find a good one. Hopefully, I will get another plushie soon. I know it will be Pinkie Pie though :D

• Brohoof 1

I have a excellent Fluttershy Plushie I purchased from a man in Idaho...I think...or maybe Iowa. I not remember very well, but my friend got it online for me a couple months back and I adore it :P

Looks, and is made extremely well. Can not say much more about it, but I think it is perfect in my opinion and I adore it so very, very much!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I've got one of those cute little chubby pony plushies, but it's quite large and not as round as you'd expect. Nonetheless it's still a great plushie that many wanted, not to mention how much it costed me since many people tried buying it on eBay and the initial price was tripled from the amount of bids placed for it.

• Brohoof 1

Good for you. Plus hues are hard to get your hands on, at this point in time.

Why do you talk like that?... Sorry for being rude. It's just very unpunctual.

sorry to ask but what is unpunctual and your not being rude your just pointing it out so don't think your being rude and sorry for my lack of words my brain doesn't work well if i don't see everyday words 

(edited)

Edited by ____

I do not own a plushie yet.. But of course I plan on getting one, well either a Fluttershy, Derpy or Rainbow Dash one. I thought about making one myself and I haven't tried it yet. But still plan on giving it a try, because that's how creative I am. Besides if it will go wrong then I will just buy one. I just want to take my time and give Epicrainbowcrafts from DA a shoutout, his plushies are really cool.

minky_plush_fluttershy__comes_with_socks

rainbow_dash_minky_plushie_19_inch_by_ep

chibi___baby_fluttershy_with_tiny_socks_

dj_pony___vinyl_scratch_plush_with_hoodi

sitting_derpy_with_her_muffin_by_epicrai

I will buy one, one day if I won't be able to make it. I should be able to make a decent one since I do have some experience behind a sewing machine. But I will outbid anyone if it comes to bidding, these plushies are amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, "unpunctual" means that you talk in short words, without signs like full stops and commas.

It's alright though, I think I get it.

the funny thing is i passed English without knowing how to spell without help and punctuation too lol but i see it as funny thing.   

(edited)

I have a bunch of MLP plushes, mostly the streamer haired ones

My(mostly) official merch ponies

post-11698-0-88281500-1368027963_thumb.jpg

My handmade fluttershy and big Mac

post-11698-0-43530800-1368028099_thumb.jpg

The Zecora plush I bought off ebay

post-11698-0-92192100-1368028193_thumb.jpg

Royal Ribbon who is my latest creation

post-11698-0-73991400-1368028306_thumb.jpg

My first ever handmade pony plush , Princess Luna

post-11698-0-41306000-1368028563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I currently own the Build-a-Bear Rainbow Dash and the small, streamer-haired one that they sell at various stores. I plan on picking one up from one of the many talented plushie-makers eventually, though. Maybe when I DON'T need a new pair of headphones or a PS3. ^^;

Edited by Seraphim
  • Brohoof 1

I have 3 of the streamer mained plushes.

However....

4th Demension Entertainment has partnered with Hasbro and is making a line of show accurate plushes.

You heard me right, folks.

Show.

Accurate.

Correct manes, cutie marks on both sides.

Twily is the first they're releasing, and Pinkie is coming as well.

The rest will come afterwards.

I'm pretty sure they're arriving in the summer, and they'll cost $24.95.

So. Awesome. wub.png

• Brohoof 9

I hope to get one at BronyCAN and or BronyCon... (Yes... I'm going to two cons this summer...) I'm going to go for a Rarity... And maybe sometime in the future, il commission one of my OC.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry, "unpunctual" means that you talk in short words, without signs like full stops and commas.

It's alright though, I think I get it.

Technically unpunctual means not punctual as in not on time. Punctual doesn't have anything to do with punctuation despite sounding similar. But maybe you were just going for some kind of slang use and I'm just being a stickler again...

On topic: I picked up a Lyra plushie at the con I went to not too long ago. It's got a sort of chibi design to it. I already posted a pic of it in the merchandise topic but I'll add a pic of it here when I get a chance. They were selling like hotcakes at Cloudsdale Congress, let me tell you.

post-11395-0-45488200-1370232762_thumb.jpg

post-11395-0-67603300-1370232780_thumb.jpg

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

Well, two of my very best friends bought me this wonderful Pinkie Pie plushie from the Build a Bear workshop while I was in hospital. Isn't she just wonderful? She's so soft and cuddly and she is helping me in ways medicine has been unable to.

Funny thing is at 30 I'm far too old for this, and you know the friend who bought it spent most of the time correcting the shop worker there on some MLP facts when discussing the show lol but then having to shrug and say: "Not that I would know this, of course!" - he's not really a brony (just very tolerant of me and my bronydom!), be he knew enough to be sure he wanted: "Pinkamena Diane Pie" on the birth certificate! Lol how awesome.

Such awesome friends.

post-9487-0-45932100-1368106200_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting on the aurora plushies to be released and then I'll be getting a fluttershy and twilight one. Only two more weeks until they're released!!! I'm so stoked!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I want a pony plushie to hug during the night, so I'm going to Hot Topic tomorrow and getting a pony plushie if there is any, and if not, just get a pony shirt. Some of my non-brony friends might say I'm taking my bronyism too far, but oh no, I'm not.

Edited by ÷Zero