gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

The last game I beat would probably be Pokemon X. I haven't gamed much lately, and I haven't finished Omega Ruby yet so I guess X was the last one I actually beat. If we're talking 100%, though, I think it would be OoT on the 3DS, and legit 100% without walkthrough would be Burnout 3, years ago.

(edited)

img-3545024-1-syndicate-header1.jpg

This game. It was incredibly difficult... well, that might've been because I played it on Hard... yeah that sounds about right, being insta-killed by just about any character that wasn't a regular grunt  :P  Took me a good week or so of constant gaming to finally complete it  :lol:

Edited by Crimsonn
  • Brohoof 1

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, sweet game.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd

My thumbs ache but I have everything cleared on Extreme difficulty.

Here's an example of what my thumbs went through...

Ever thought about using motion to beat it?

• Brohoof 1

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

The Updated version of Shadow Warrior on Steam(including both add-on packs)

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

Bayonetta... I still am working on like 30 other games though, but that one got special treatment, put everything down and beat it now!

e903e0168e.png

No it doesn't (sadly) and I think playing like that would ruin all the difficulty anyways.

It's a button spam game as you can see from this video.

Oooh Oooh Miku :3

My friend plays the game like crazy. Back in high school, on class break I often see him playing this game.

Anyway, I just finished Pokemon Omega Ruby, minus Delta Episode. I almost to killer Mega Metagross Steven used, but thanks to Latios, I managed to defeat him.

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-08132200-1444808951.png

Alicorn Sunset Shimmer!

Just yesterday I've finished playing first Bioshock. I have to say the game is amazing and Rapture is one of most interesting places I've been in. I like the way it shows society with no sense of morality or ethics driven to the point, where little girls are turned into brain washed zombies designed only to do certain task in the city and are guarded by man grafted into giant diving suits against their will, which btw is gone too. 

I like how it shows that science and capitalism without any sign of morality would turn out to be downfall of humanity just like in Rapture it has led to destroy so-called perfect society and turned it into bunch of addicted, deformed mad people who's only purpose in life was collecting as much ADAM as possible. 

And in the end I like how player is given a choice to either join this mad place and kill the Little Sisters or to save them from the evil that was done to them. I personally can't imagine killing them, but still... there was such choice and if someone is really cold hearted it had its benefits over being the good guy (more ADAM to spend on upgrades, so easier game). 

Game itself was pretty hard at the beginning, often I felt defenceless, especially when facing first Big Daddy, but when gaining more and more upgrades eventually enemies were the ones who were afraid. It kinda sucks that in later parts game was very easy, because You had everything upgraded, dealt lots of damage because of researches on enemies and proper gene tonics and even last boss was easy to kill simply, because he was incredibly dumb. 

Normally I'd drop rating a lot if game was easy, but in this case it gets 9/10, because no matter what - atmosphere and story were amazing. And ending was beautiful, definitely worth the effort. 

If anyone did not play this yet - grab as fast as possible. 

Also - does anyone know what happened to Bioshock 2 on steam? It seems like it can't be bought despite being present on steam shop :( Any information, here or in Private Message would be most appreciated.

• Brohoof 1

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA. It's a fun game although I beat it pretty quickly. :P

RAINBOTEX
I like Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash :3 
 507793.gif <-- Random Rainbow Dash Image :P

• 2 weeks later...

Child of Light, on casual mode. I haven't tried it on expert mode yet, and I'll probably wait a little bit before doing so just to give myself some time in between playings. 

In regard to games with single-player story modes, I'm currently playing through Trine 2 and Homeworld 1 for the first time.

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping.

Also, I finished SMT IV and Persona Q on the hardest Mode with little difficulty(!)

in SMT IV, I had MC/Lilith/Beelzebub/Aniel

in Persona Q, I defeated Time Lord Chronos and Elizabeth (Zeus) using:

P4MC (Yoshitsune) / Junpei (Atavaka) / Kanji (Mahakala)

Naoto (Trumpeter) /P3MC(M) (Magatsu Izanagi)

post-8308-0-08132200-1444808951.png

Alicorn Sunset Shimmer!