Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bye

Nothing&NoOne

(edited)

SHOW ACCURATE plushies?! For under 30$!?! I should probably wake up now. This must be a dream.

I mean, compared to other plushies Hasbro has made in the past..

31hsdoIGMpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

*Shivers*

These are amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on Pinkie Pie. o3o

Edited by Calirolls
  • Brohoof 2

I knew they'd make show accurate plushies eventually, and it finally happened!  For a while it looked like I'd have to suck it up and pay $100+ for a show accurate fan made plush.  I think my bank account will be much happier with the $24.95 price tag  :)

I can't wait for a Dashie plush.  Also, if they ever make Soarin and/ or Spitfire, I don't think I'd be able to contain myself  :wub:.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

They did a great great job in making these. 

Now I just got to get me a Pinkie one :3 

But seriously the prices are a great deal. They out did themselves and to think I thought they would never make them this accurate.

Edited by Soul Distortion
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh wow, I have not been one to go for the merchandise thus far... but these. that Fluttershy! I want it! >.> Too bad I'm currently broke.. I can't wait to see what the Rainbow Dash one will look like, too! I want 'em both!

Edited by BassClef

I'd love to buy one but sadly the shipping from the U.S. to Germany costs the same as the plushie itself. I hope some other shops in Europe will offer them with less shipping costs. :(

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to buy one but sadly the shipping from the U.S. to Germany costs the same as the plushie itself. I hope some other shops in Europe will offer them with less shipping costs. :(

I have this same problem.

I'm in Canada, with shipping it'll cost $47 for me.

I ordered both of these a couple of days ago. Yes, I will have to pay for international shipping, but that still is a really good price for what you're getting I would say.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can these awesome MLP plushies be ordered from? I absolutely adore them and MUST collect them all or else I'll die a thousand deaths. A little dramatic, but it gets the point across. :-)

Edited by Rare

• 2 weeks later...

Where can these awesome MLP plushies be ordered from? I absolutely adore them and MUST collect them all or else I'll die a thousand deaths. A little dramatic, but it gets the point across. :-)

They can be purchased either on 4DE's website, http://shop.4de.com/ however it seems they're out of stock of both at the moment.

Otherwise they stated that they could be found in comic shops around the US, I'm not certain how accurate that is as I'm in Canada, but.

Magnificent! Canonically correct merchandising makes me smile. Pity that I'm a closet brony. I get self-conscious when I look at available toys and accessories too long. But I find it funny the circumstances. MLP is by definition a merchandise driven show, the distaff counterpart to Transformers. But Hasbro, the progenitors, aren't doing this. They may have gave them the license but it's 4de whose doing most of the work. And the fans rejoice because of it. Seems a bit ironic in my opinion.

I suppose Twilight isn't entirely show accurate anymore. I believe the pick I saw lacked the wings. Still some good quality though. I just can't wait for the next wave. Normally Rarity and Applejack get the shaft when it comes to sales while Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie get all the glory. I may not buy them but I'm looking forward to how they turn out.

At first I thought I would stay away from merchandise, but these ponies are WAY more accurate than the build-a-bear skins. I want one! >.<

oh pfah!! :o  the build a bear ones are the same price and look a lot more solid and better constructed. whatever floats your boat. Guess it matters if you want plushie hair (a solid object just like the skin) or more realisitic hair.   >_>

• Brohoof 1

I would want a more realistic mane, but the issue is the way they have the manes on the ponies. They look like the manes from gen 1-3.5 in my opinion. I mean, for example, rainbow dash has a mane that goes flat over her head, but the way the build-a-bear plushes are, the mane is sticking out. I may just be a little picky, but still, I'm sure the build-a-bear ones are more soft and comfortable though.

Edited by Judgement

HOLY... I really want a applejack one! It's what i always wanted just one pony is enough for me. I don't wanna go all crazy over the merch..... OKAY! maybe a shirt too. I hope Hasbro get it right and make AJ have 1 side of the mane not 2 like i have seen in the MLP app game :( and over plushies. Over then that, these will sell quicker and giving more money to Hasbro means more episodes of MLP.

I wonder how much they would cost here in the UK? :huh: